• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
@Salty

Well Havok said it starts around 5 or sooo....

Also I cant come to smashfest today :( But I CAN come on sunday....

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
just cause I died my hair green doesnt mean everyone can start spouting joker lines at me lolololo

yah I knew you were kidding.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not one bit. So with me watching he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. Turns to me and he says, "why so serious, son?" Comes at me with the knife... "Why so serious?" He sticks the blade in my mouth... "Let's put a smile on that face!" And...

I'll drop by later for some smash.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
That's bull**** and you know it. Everybody knows that the Joker got those scars because there was a crossover issue where he was forced to give Hulk oral. Thus, splitting his cheeks open.

Geez, Mario. Read your comics!

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
maybeh. Ionno I hate Ness dittos. You might be too good for me too :(
Maybe, maybe not. Since you're still in your mid teens, you automatically have better reaction times than I do (horrible truths of growing up). This is something you should use to your advantage, dude. Besides, Ness dittos are fun :)

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Maybe, maybe not. Since you're still in your mid teens, you automatically have better reaction times than I do (horrible truths of growing up).
Yeah I heard that in Japan if your like 25 and still competing in gaming your considered hella old cause your reaction time is terrible compared to some one who is 16 or 17.....

Havok when is the smashfest gonna end cause I might stop by after work. But I get off work at 10. Let me know ok?

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I had no idea that teens had better reaction time than adults....I should be better at brawl than i am then.... :/

Fine then ill 1dollar MM you Gursalug for the hell of it. Full set best of 3 bans and cps all that good stuff.

TKD

Smash Lord
Hey I need ride can we schedule as usual plxxxxxxxxx

Who can give AC., MogX, me, maybe Soid a ride we want to bring enchiladas suizas

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
I should be going tomorrow ,but I wanted to set up a ride back to the trolley stop ahead of time.
and I may actually enter singles this time( less poor this time)

and If I brought energy drinks with me, would any buy for one buck each?

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
@ Awex: for a second there, I expected you to post a link to "Jizzed in My Pants".

I was gonna bring my friend for the SF4 side tourney, but I think he's working. He's pretty **** good with Gen.

TKD

Smash Lord
Subscribe to my u2b favorites guys - I'm "TeeKayDee" =D
They're music entirely.

PS: Five of us TJ people are visiting Havokz's tomorrow. I'm happy!

Soid

Smash Journeyman
hey we need a ride for tomorrow i send a text msg to havokz but i dont know lol

soid, ac, tkd, mogx

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Xbox pro editions with 2 games for $100 dollars, you can get very cheap stuff at Ebay i guess. =/

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
kirby: Awesome. I wanna try Arcana Heart.
Soid: Do it! I've been meaning to learn Melee for some time now.

While we're at it, anyone up for some CvS2 or 3rd Strike?
or Smash Bros 64 or Tetris or Planet Puzzle League or Starcraft or DotA or Megaman Speedruns? j/p mogX would kill me

By the way, anyone know of any amateur tennis league in San Diego? I've become real interested and decided that I want to get seriously active again.

Top Bottom