• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
for those of u who still play melee, you guys should join bone and come up to my tourney on saturday. do it do it

Awex

Smash Lord
I had Carne Asada fries at this local shop by my house for dinner.

Best I've had. <3

Skyler: Ness wouldn't dye his hair blue.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
You guys are the best. Period

My whole head isnt blue, just like some of my hair in the front

Actually I use guile in SF4.

And All of you guys made me LOL.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I have no problems, except when performing some ultra combos. I cant do guile`s. But I can do chun li`s and people say that one is the hardest for some reason........

If you main someone basic then the specials are really easy. Oh and sometimes low blocking is a little wierd. ionno. Seems fine to me.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
lol ultras mean nothing.

I wanna see someone buffer EX legs from two C.Lk's with chun on a Pad.

Good luck not hurting your fingers.

CV 25

Who's down for a SF4 $1 tourney, winner takes all? Just wondering if I should attempt to make one.

Hall: are you making one for Tatsunoko?

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
lol ultras mean nothing.

I wanna see someone buffer EX legs from two C.Lk's with chun on a Pad.

Good luck not hurting your fingers.

CV 25

Who's down for a SF4 $1 tourney, winner takes all? Just wondering if I should attempt to make one.

Hall: are you making one for Tatsunoko?
yeah I'd be down even though I haven't played it, I'll still enter for just a $1.....

EDIT:
To anyone that cares, Imma bring melee too...... *Looks At Bone*

D

Deleted member

Im down for sum maylay.

:)

Im also accepting 1$ random ditto money matches and yoshi vs whoever money matches :)

I need money.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Meh, I have it for the 360.

I'm OK, but I tend to use Sagat and Chun Li.

I also like using Guile.

And buffering EX Hyaku isn't hard at all.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
I have one ps3 stick.
Speaking of which, I was looking up stick info on different forums and happened to find a post by this guy on the Neo-Geo boards LOL:

Dawg, please tell me that isn't you. :laugh: I was like "Huh, a Davey Havok pic for his sig down below... wait CarlosZ...... wait SAN DIEGO?! HAHAHA!"

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of which, I was looking up stick info on different forums and happened to find a post by this guy on the Neo-Geo boards LOL:

Dawg, please tell me that isn't you. :laugh: I was like "Huh, a Davey Havok pic for his sig down below... wait CarlosZ...... wait SAN DIEGO?! HAHAHA!"
Is Havok when he was young.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
@LHG: Dude, is that Havok!? Look at that Vegeta hair, man!
LOL, I'm guessing it is. It totally caught me by surprise because I was at that forum for the first time and saw that with a huge "WTF!"

@ LHG: When are you and P_noy coming back down? There's gonna be some melee this time around......
I'll ask him if he's ever up/feeling happy jolly on a Sunday. I'd be down for a visit, I told Havok and Seige that on AiB but I can never bring myself to do anything on a Sunday, JOHNS I KNOW. But if there ever was a time, it'd be soon because this semester I only have one class on Monday and it's at noon, so that makes it super sick/easier for me the Sunday before.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Blue Streak wasnt really doing it for me, so i just dunked my whole head blue-greenish. :D

So yah Havok if you didnt see it last page, iz there a smashfest saturday and could I possibly spend the night?

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
I'm working on my stick for SFIV, though I just got the game and have been playing Chun with my pad while I finish construction. I guess I'm gonna have to make this thing work with PS3, eh?

... ****, my costs were already higher than I wanted. Why couldn't you guys get the 360 version? Looking forward to playing you guys. :p

--UnderWing

Top Bottom