• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
@ Awex: Just something I was thinking about today. Nyjin and I kept joking about Chinese buffet names. I threw in the hamburger part because it didn't make sense.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
@Pheonix

Blue Pikmin are best for grabbing, Bthrow kills. they are also par for throwing and smashing.

White pikmin are the weakest, but are great for throwing and have great grab pummel damage.

Yellow pikmin are best for throwing due to the weird way they are thrown to mix it up. They are also invaluble vs electric people like Pikachu, Lucas, Ness(sorta, Ness ***** thrown pikmin lol.) I hear their usmash is the best one for some reason O_o

Red pikmin are all around average but they survive against fire attacks. Does this work against snake`s explosions too?

Purple pikmin are the strongest and they dont grab on when thrown which can be both a blessing and a curse, but useful for edgeguarding. They also have the most powerful smashes but the range really diminishes. Some people hate purples and just kill them but imo they are just a bit more situational.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Gursalug, the best buffet is Super Red Dragon of Golden Luckiness and Supreme Great Fortune Buffet.

Their french fries and spaghetti are delicious!

Awex

Smash Lord
What the..? Skyler's dishing out Olimar info? o_O

Blue Pikmin are best for grabbing, Bthrow kills. they are also par for throwing and smashing.

fthrow will kill pretty equally, and up throw on light characters. (Especially if they DI up to avoid the horizontal kill.)

White pikmin are the weakest, but are great for throwing and have great grab pummel damage.

They're also good for dthrow combos cause of low knockback.

Yellow pikmin are best for throwing due to the weird way they are thrown to mix it up. They are also invaluble vs electric people like Pikachu, Lucas, Ness(sorta, Ness ***** thrown pikmin lol.) I hear their usmash is the best one for some reason O_o

I wouldn't say they're the BEST for throwing, but yeah, they're great for delaying electric hitboxes. As for upsmash, it's actually the second weakest in terms of strength, but has the largest hitbox.

Red pikmin are all around average but they survive against fire attacks. Does this work against snake`s explosions too?

Yes they do survive explosions. And they are above average. Reds are the best for aerial damage/KOs.

Purple pikmin are the strongest and they dont grab on when thrown which can be both a blessing and a curse, but useful for edgeguarding. They also have the most powerful smashes but the range really diminishes. Some people hate purples and just kill them but imo they are just a bit more situational.

Purple pikmin are ****ing amazing and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you manage your line, you shouldn't get screwed by range by using them at the wrong time and the ridiculous knockback is worth it. And of course, they make retardedly good projectiles.
/Olimar basics Phoenix might already know.

lol, I want some Great Happiness of Golden Dragon buffet. I hear they have some bomb fried chicken.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord

sorry I got some stuff wrong awex I was trying to help my friend with oli and ended up half picking up oli myself. Plus I love pikmin (the video game :D)

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Just use Diddy Kong.
I did for a bit then I realized I would have to do a **** load of glide tossing....

we need more in SD anyways! :bee:
And we need more ROBs too! Beside SEIGE's.......

EDIT:
GOD, having to write a Philosophy paper on Meta-Physics sucks!!!!

2nd EDIT:
Anyone wanna play online or something like around 7 when im done with my gay *** paper???

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I would say we need some more IKEs but then again I don't wanna piss off nyjin...... :)
I used to play a mean Ike, sorta. I can help you out a little if Nyjin doesnt want to :p

2nd EDIT:
Anyone wanna play online or something like around 7 when im done with my gay *** paper???
Yeah man Im finishing up my HW right now so Ill brawl yah online wi-fail.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I must try this Great Supreme Fortune Buffet ( or whatever it was called)

...not sure if you've seen this, Nyjin (or anybody, for that matter), but it's something I remembered when I was a kid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDajehCrd5s

...sorry, I don't know how to do the cool "hyper link with words" like everybody else does

omfgmenewb

Smash Apprentice
i can kick you higher than you can kick me
i can kick you way up into a tree
who wants a taste of my oolong tea?

best verse evar

D

Deleted member

Everyone beware, i changed to pee color yoshi.
You will perish bahahah.

Also, yoshi does infact have a chain grab to spike on C. Viper. It kills at like 25 cuz her recovery blows.
San Diego needs more low tier players.

Only low tier player is oats, pheonix quit sonic, yoshi is top tier.

Edit: Wow bones vid is amazing XD

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
@ Awex: Ho Chi Mihn, I'll shoot a load onto YOUR chin! How dare you, son!!! (kidding)

That KK Slider thing sent me to another video of him playing Final Countdown...which reminded me of THIS horrible, yet amazing, Punch-Out video I saw like five years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yk9iRY-0nA

note: This'll probably get me banned. I hope it ruins this game for you as much as it did for me.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Only low tier player is oats, pheonix quit sonic, yoshi is top tier.
oh so I dunt count?

reminded me of THIS horrible, yet amazing, Punch-Out video I saw like five years ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yk9iRY-0nA

note: This'll probably get me banned. I hope it ruins this game for you as much as it did for me.
I actually blanked this out of my memory until now. I WAS A LITTLE ****ING KID WHEN I SAW THIS....YES I FREQUENTED NEWGROUNDS AS A CHILD.

Man this is worse than Dept.Store Spook tentacle ****** mah sweet Paula :(

**** you gursalug *runs and cries*

Top Bottom