• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Skrlx

Smash Champion
hey supermario27.. any details on the melee side of the tournament tomorrow?

Soid

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION chula vista XXV is canceled there is not tournament tomorrow tell everyone

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Due to causes beyond my or any other human being's control I cant host the tournament programmed for tomorrow. I called soid a couple of hours ago to inform you and now I'm confirming it.

Sorry.

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Hey does anyone know what the title for the "right round" video on YouTube is with the two guys and the you know what spinning? Not trying to ban anyone lol the name will suffice, no links.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Title of the song or the page where it has that?
Song i think its right round
Page is meatspin

Now tell us why you want it lol

D

Deleted member

Awex, you should hold another smashfest in your garage or something. Iunno, i just really wanna smash this weekend :p

*goes through detox*

Meatspin is gross somiyah =/ My friend surprise linked it to me and i was scarred for life XD

HugS™

Smash Lord
Funny, I was gonna come to this one, since there aint **** else this saturday...

HugS™

Smash Lord
I miss you soid.

Will you bring me TJ tacos? TKD and MogX say that it is illegal to bring tacos into the US. They said they would get shot if they did.

You are much braver than they. I'll pay you 100$ per taco...

TKD

Smash Lord
I miss you soid.

Will you bring me TJ tacos? TKD and MogX say that it is illegal to bring tacos into the US. They said they would get shot if they did.

You are much braver than they. I'll pay you 100$ per taco...
Even at $2 per taco, we'd be doing business. But that's besides the point that I don't believe you!

Awex

Smash Lord
carne asada fries. <3

Argh, nothing happening today. HW tiem. =(

Socks: Not a bad idea...

WHO WANTS A SMASHFEST AT MY PLACE TOMORROW?

Reply if you want one so I can get it set up. I'll give you guys the word tonight.

TKD

Smash Lord
Before you consider Awex's proposal, which of you san dieguinis can go to VIANCO, the TJ tourney? It's tomorrow sunday. None of you usually come, so I'm guessing tomorrow's no exception. If someone can go, we can meet up to go to the tourney.

PS including you Awex

Reminder: We have only a couple good players in TJ so it's easy to place. It's just AC. (may not go), Soid, MogX (he's in BIO), me, and maybe alex.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Before you think about Awex's proposal, which of you san dieguinis can go to VIANCO, the TJ tourney? It's tomorrow sunday. None of you usually come, so I'm guessing tomorrow's no exception. If someone can go, we can meet up to go to the tourney.
esa madre fue hoy no?
Also im above the law so I can bring in tacos for you hugs, 7 bucks a piece "con todo".

EDIT: I washed my eyes out with chlorine and holy water when I was surprise linked to meatspin.

Awex

Smash Lord
I wouldn't have a way of getting to TJ tomorrow, TKD. I would love to go to a TJ tournament in the future though. (TJ at war 4?)

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
I'd be interested in a smashfest tomorrow. I did nothing at all today besides jog.

It'd be crazy cool if someone going tomorrow could give me a ride.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Before you consider Awex's proposal, which of you san dieguinis can go to VIANCO, the TJ tourney? It's tomorrow sunday. None of you usually come, so I'm guessing tomorrow's no exception. If someone can go, we can meet up to go to the tourney.

PS including you Awex

Reminder: We have only a couple good players in TJ so it's easy to place. It's just AC. (may not go), Soid, MogX (he's in BIO), me, and maybe alex.
Man I would so go but I have to work tomorrow.... Cause I switched shifts with my friend for the weekly today and now I have to work tomorrow instead! UGH! THE IRONY.....

Edit: I wanna play some Brawl/Melee right now but I don't really wanna drive no where far either.....

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I used to spam meatspin links when I played Dungeons and Dragons Online...

I was eventually banned.

Don't bust the girl's chops for wanting the link. She's just trying to broaden her horizons:laugh:

D

Deleted member

Im down awex. Id love to pley sum bawrle w/ mai favorite awlimar.

Edit: I wish TJ was in the US :)

saberhof

Smash Master
you guys are jhoning, just say you dont wanna come down and your scared xP hahah

and hugs...i just had the most tasty chilaquiles ever x) oh yeaaah xP

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
So yeah, I got to play a couple hours of SFIV over @ my friend's place... XBox 360 controllers suck for fighters, I can't for the life of me get half the specials to work. Can't wait until I get the chance to play it on an arcade stick. I liked it a lot despite the control issues, though.

Wonder how everybody's doing @ BIO 2.

--UnderWing

Awex

Smash Lord
Saw Havok vs DSF on the live stream. Seemed pretty far into the tournament and Mog was still in too at that point.

Good stuff, SD! Keep it up in doubles today! ^^

HugS™

Smash Lord
Saw Havok vs DSF on the live stream. Seemed pretty far into the tournament and Mog was still in too at that point.

Good stuff, SD! Keep it up in doubles today! ^^
Got a link? I can't seem to find one.

Top Bottom