• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

**Havok**

Smash Lord
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH *UUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKk yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I got the day off!!!!!!!!!

uehdljshdl
d
waf
d
gd
g
h
jgj
dg
v
h

Im' going to disney-------BIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Oats, I'm 99.98675309% sure i'm in. I'm just waiting on a phone call. BUT, I wouldn't be able to leave until after 6:00PM-6:30PM Friday cause thats when I get off of work at UTC.

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
I have to go to school in the morning, this friday, from 7 to 2 pm. I could skip some classes if it needed.
Monday i have to be in tijuana at least at 5 am. =/

I hope this info was of any help. But i'm interested in crew and teams XD!

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Ugh. SF4 is too slow and sluggish...

This is going to take some getting used to. At least Dan is in this game to give me more of a reason to play.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Ugh. SF4 is too slow and sluggish...

This is going to take some getting used to. At least Dan is in this game to give me more of a reason to play.
Look at some videos for the game from some tournaments and you'll see that it's faster than what it feels like. We just suck at it. lol.

Confirmed List:

Oats
Bone
MogX
TKD
Soid
Fierce
Havok

7 People. Lolwut? How are we doing this?
...iono

Squishhhhhhhhh.

Bone is skinny and so is mogX, we got this.

Awex

Smash Lord
I couldn't help but grin and laugh when I got a friend request. Wasn't sure if it was Oats' doing or not.

Good ****, Phear. xD

(Thread title needs to be updated. Mario is hosting Chula Vista XXV this saturday.)

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Speaking of, how is she dude?

Edit: Right after I posted this guess who added me on AiB?
Oh ****! Big ups to Phear! Pimpin all over the WORLD SOCAL!!!!!

Mario is hosting Chula Vista XXV this saturday
Speaking of that I needs a partner for that.... Also, mario put on AIB that there was gonna be Melee but I didn't see any melee rulez or stages??? I would love some confirmation on that mario. So I can brush up on my melee..... :chuckle:

**Havok**

Smash Lord
ok lets do something, in order to prolong the XXX (cuz its getting too close) I ask the ones that mario hosts not be numbered, if that's ok with Mario.

I wanna do something like La Bellas again for the 30th tourney.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Put
Her
Ecstasy
At
Rest

....Get on the ball, my man! Make that **** happen!

@Havok: There's La Bella's, and also, that Game Rave/Club Lan place that I checked out (if you want to give it a once over, that is).

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
@ underwing: I didn't take the time to translate all those numerals lol.

@ phear: I lol @ you.

@ those who are organizing the BIO 2 trip: I'm quite dissappointed that I didn't get the day off Saturday, I'm not going T_______________T have fun all of those who are going.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
ok lets do something, in order to prolong the XXX (cuz its getting too close) I ask the ones that mario hosts not be numbered, if that's ok with Mario.

For my B-day in April I was half wanting to host a tourney a BIG tourney in belmont park theres a video game place thats basically like the old Gamer`s Universe. Of course Id need some help and since you and oats are my homies and you guys got Tio and hosting exp...well we could maybe do something like that? Hit me back....prices for renting the main venue might be the hardest thing I dont want to/need to make profit I just want to break even for the cost of renting the venue.....

EDIT: I JUST REALIZED...WHEN I WAS IN GUATAMALA....I WAS ON A BOAT...!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU

Soid

Smash Journeyman
wooo street fighter 4 is awesome first it was awkard now its cool!!! im a pro now

TKD

Smash Lord

Why those means now? When we get to XXIX, THEN we should stop numbering them (or call them XXIX-A, XXIX-B, XXIX-C, etc.) until the bigger, nicer event.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
SF4 takes some getting used to. After that, it becomes more enjoyable. Dan can actually seem to hold his own in this game! My biggest problem with the game is Seth; he's ********. For a game so highly anticipated as this, they could've thought of something better than Extreme Hentai Man...

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I wanna play SF4...and use Vega....cause hs my fav...or Dan....but they are both low tier.....same thing with Ness and smash bros, I ust use him cause hes the only one im god with and hes my fav...but hes low tier......Dammit this happens in every fighter I play I need to not pick up chars based on personal prefernce X_x

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
did you all know that Phear got some girl's number at Quizno's?
lol
Who knew Phear was so smooth? Just like running into the laser on Halberd.
thats cool w/ me.
so the tournament on saturday is now:
Chula Vista Alpha? Origins? vs DC universe?
we'll figure it out.
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=4794

EDIT: If I can learn do this to MK PIka will be top tier
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV839DT0j5E

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Chula Vista VS SNK 2
Chula Vista Budokai Tenkaiichi 4
Chula Vista Anniversary Collection
Chula Vista Revolution
Tales of Chula Vista
ChulaVistaBound
Chula Vista Bros 4

Can Pika do that QA Lock to everyone?

$BONE$

Smash Ace
habokko (はぼっこ), i left you a message sorry about last night. i had to unexpectedly run a merch booth for my friends band. i just got home right now. :X

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
I found the QAC lock odd, especially since it was used since against a Fox. Pike actually has a chaingrab on Fox, much easier than doing all that.

And I vote for Chula Vista XX Accent Core.

D

Deleted member

Omg nyjin i think i know a few of the people doing high school musical with you(maybe? they are doing a rendition of it, not sure if its the same one you areXD).
They are all in the music section(precussion and guitar i think).

Edit: Can someone teach me how to be ubr pro at all these fighting games. Also, can someone hack my wii for TvC?

Top Bottom