• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

D

Deleted member

じかわいさんで

see i can speak japenese too, its not that hard. :)

D

Deleted member

Chula Vista Extreme Beach Volleyball.

hey burntcockz are you going to BIO?
Lol nice :p

Duh, obviously i was able to convince my parents to let me travel with people they havent met to san fransisco on a school weekend. :)
I wish i was going :p

Chula Vista No Pants edition

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I can babelfish/google translate too :/

hey sockz next time i go to a weekly we should try and team up again i mean we both got better since that one lulzy time xD

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
pues no estoy seguro? Ah que hora nos vamos??
me tengo que ir a la escuela ahorita y como ya habia dicho salgo a las 2, no tendre chance de contestar eso.
Pero si me recojes que sea a las 4 o 5 no puedo a otra hora.
Pero me puedo salir ma tempra para tener mas tiempo.
te respondo tu pregunta como a las 11 mejor.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
For some reason I predict oats is going to do really good in this tournament.The reason I have this prediction is due to the fact Oats has some really cool vids on SanDiegoSmash. And since Im not going and no other ness main is, Lucas is the next best thing. Do it up Oats! Do it up Hall! Get um Mog! Show um Fierce! Beast it all of SD! Get that $$$$! you guys can do this, dont ever tell yourself you cant. advice you guys taught me, but friendly reminders always help :)

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
For some reason I predict oats is going to do really good in this tournament.The reason I have this prediction is due to the fact Oats has some really cool vids on SanDiegoSmash. And since Im not going and no other ness main is, Lucas is the next best thing. Do it up Oats! Do it up Hall! Get um Mog! Show um Fierce! Beast it all of SD! Get that $$$$! you guys can do this, dont ever tell yourself you cant. advice you guys taught me, but friendly reminders always help :)
Thanks man, We'll do our best!

For OATS:

I just speak with a Havok and he is going to pick me at burguerking at 4.
But if you need me there at 3:30 i can do that but you might need to pick me up. And also tell Havok that your going for me.

But yeah i can be there at 3:30.

Top Bottom