• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Soid

Smash Journeyman
looooool Hugs <3 io te doi takitos i am saber largo de aki tu ke ases aki i am burntsocks te la rifaste por priemra y ultima vez en tu vida =D y Hall desblokea a todos menos a gouken y seth los demas estan facilitos yo ya sake a casi todos menos a esos 2 pq si da weba hahaha bueno ia me voi al torneo de TJiuana i ps io gano =D kreo ¬.¬

Hall

Smash Ace
No, Rose is Dictator. Chun Li unlocks Gen.

We need to get together to practice this before Quizno's has their SF tournament. I wanna destroy Race and co.

Hall

Smash Ace
Honda. My fav has always been Guile, but I can't play him that well in SF4. Guile Honda and Dan have always been my favorites. Not in that order either.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Does this mean you won't make it to Chula Vista next Sunday, Hall? I think both Quizno's Street Fighter and Chula Vista fall on the same day...

Zangief DESTROYS all in this game. He has to be the cheapest character by far! How did you unlock Gouken without unlocking Akuma (cause you stated that you only need Rose and Akuma). All I need is Akuma, Gouken and that worthless slag, Seth.

Hall

Smash Ace
Go Home and Be A Family Man!

What I meant by that was that I only cared about Rose and Akuma. Gouken can go die
again
and Seth can suck on Honda's
flying sumo

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I played SF4 at mY buds house and its pretty cool. I get destroyed by Balrog Zangief and ***at mot of the time though. Im using Ryu and Guile, but I cant even do Guile`s Ultra and super half the time >_<

Ive been trying to use E.Honda but I cant do all of his specials either >_<

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice
anyone have it for 360 and wanna play onlineee?
Buying it this week, after my last mid-term... though I'll suck without my arcade stick (in production) (controllerjohnslawlz).

Then I'll finish it, and still suck. *sigh*. I'll let you know when I get the game.

Side bar: Anybody else like how Chun-Li plays, but just can't get over her GINORMOUS THIGHS?

It's disturbing really... they never seemed *that* exaggerated to me before.

--UnderWing

Soid

Smash Journeyman
Soidzilla is my gamertag on xbox 360 to play whit me sf4 and today tournaments i got 5th on SF4 and gibran got 3rd place and on brawl i got second tkd got first :)

TKD

Smash Lord
THE VIANCO IDENTITY
Tijuana, Mexico
$30 Pesos entry
36 Entrants

1 TKD (Meta Knight/Fox)
2 Soid (Snake)
3 Saberhof (Diddy Kong/Snake)
4 ObstacleZero (Mr. Game & Watch)
5 Hunk (Donkey Kong/Marth)
5 Toti$ (Wario)
7 Stryks (Pit/Ganondorf)
7 Joaquín (Wolf)

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Alrite i figured out my 3 mains after almost a year of playing

Sonic, Mr. Game and Watch, and King DeDeDe (no order)

D

Deleted member

Wow, people are so gay.

Just stick with freaking low tier lol. If you arent having fun with the character is different, but dont quit cuz you cant win with low tier. Thats dumb.

*Is chargin lazers for top 3 next tourny* :)

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
I don't think Phoenix is quitting, it's just that it's good to mix it around a bit and cover up your weaknesses.

Anyway I got SFIV for PS3 in case people want to play.
PS3 tag is LittLeLives. Add me and send a message or something.

Seth? Jump-in roundhouse -> sweep. It helps if you put it on easiest/1 round. Especially if you just want to unlock characters.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Alrite i figured out my 3 mains after almost a year of playing

Sonic, Mr. Game and Watch, and King DeDeDe (no order)
well, at least Sonic has been a constant for you.
I remember I started with yoshi then fox, pikachu, toon link, lucas, peach, falco and MK. A week or two before CVXX I just decided to stick with pikachu since he's hella fun.

Awex

Smash Lord
Olimar main since before he was announced on the dojo. (Though I strayed to Ice Climbers for awhile.) But I'm working on Diddy Kong as a secondary as well, which is a new development.

Can't wait for CVXXV :D

Awex

Smash Lord
Havok, you should change the tournament title on All Is Brawl back to "XXV" since Mario's tournament didn't happen.

Good stuff, San Diego! I'm falling a bit behind, huh? *prepares to step it up*

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Good job representing San Dijuana, guys. Isn't this weekend a double tourney weekend (DSF's and Chula Vista XXV)?

feralnoise

Smash Rookie
that Game Rave/Club Lan place that I checked out (if you want to give it a once over, that is).
Yeah I know this is a bit late, but let me know if you want to try to get something set up there. Kyubi and I know the owner there (John), and we hosted a Melee tournament a few years back that brought in a fairly large amount of people and worked out well. John was enthusiastic about holding another one if I recall correctly, so another tournament (perhaps even Brawl/Melee) is certainly not out of the question.

Just don't get too emotional.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Wow, people are so gay.

Just stick with freaking low tier lol. If you arent having fun with the character is different, but dont quit cuz you cant win with low tier. Thats dumb.

*Is chargin lazers for top 3 next tourny* :)
Not really Socks, im just choosing characters that fit my style that happen to be top tier lol.

For instance im really aggressive (GnW and Sonic) and i love to grab (D3 and Sonic), im thinking about picking up Olimar because you can be both aggressive and grab alot. The only thing thats stopping me is his recovery (all my characters have above standard recoveries) and the fact that im too lazy to learn which pikmin are best for which things.

But then maybe Awex can teach me.

tl;dr I picked up GnW and D3 because i like them. I may pick up Olimar but im not sure.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Good **** guys.Cant wait to play you guys again...like Awex, I feel im falling behind even farther X_x. So Oats, is there any Lucas better than you on West Coast? :O From videos I can tell your really improving, i bett I wont even get close to beating you anymore.

So havok, when are saturday tourneys starting? :D

And Havok, your officially too good. I really need to get training with you guys. Also teach meh SF4 some time I go to a smashfest :D

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
:chuckle:I'm hungry. Nyjin, where should I eat? I was thinking about going to the Super Lucky Golden Dragon Panda Buffet... I hear the hamburgers are exquisite

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
I know that, but i just like his grabs and aerials lol

plus Dtilt is pretty lulzy

Top Bottom