• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
oh yea btw here's the results for yesterday's small tourney XD
1: Bones of Havok (Bone + Havok)
:bee:
FFFFFFF...**** you guys. Too good.
First Me and Bone, then Me and Havok, and then Havok and Bone. We are going to make it an actual team just in case someone doesn't show up.

Flone

Smash Rookie
What time is the SmashFest on friday gonna be o_O? (that statement could be wrong correct me if it is.)

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna give me a ride home after the weekly on Sunday? I live by Mesa College.... If anyone lives near there, passes through there, or wants to be cool and give me a ride....Please let me know! Please? :D

I can pay for gas money.
I live near Mesa as well, so I might be able to.

Awex

Smash Lord
Corrupted Mind: ungrounded just in time to... get grounded again cause there's no weekly and quizno's instead. LAWL.

jk, glad to have you back. ;D

TKD

Smash Lord
TKD is writing a Meta Knight guide so the MK players in Mexico are better than the ones in the US muahaha TJ will really be "at war" with my army of mexican players whos destiny is victory!!

PS: They'll **** as Snake also

TheMogX

Smash Journeyman
hey guys! I have saturday free, we got the an extra day off because my team is Power Ranked first place on where i work. =P

Be the way i have 4 hours off, i didnt go to school. =P

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
TKD is writing a Meta Knight guide so the MK players in Mexico are better than the ones in the US muahaha TJ will really be "at war" with my army of mexican players whos destiny is victory!!

PS: They'll **** as Snake also
Wow I'm not American, let me use the guide too.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
@ Havok: I'm going to have to disagree with you on your Marth statement...kidding. I understood the point you were trying to make. At WGF, I played two Marth players. I was able to dominate one and went toe-to-toe with the other due to mistakes being made. Then, I noticed players such as Haze and yourself. The two of you are better at being defensive, not using Dair and Down-B constantly, and other things that didn't leave you so open. A lot of Marth players I've come up against seem to spam the hell out of Fair and Fsmash...so, yeah, your statement was pretty legit.

...what are the ride situations looking like for Sandwich Land?

∫unk

Smash Master
This thread was linked from the tactical, and for the longest time I thought I was still reading the tactical and was wondering why all these socal ppl were here ><

Hi SD I <3 you guys I wished I saw you more than just the big tourneys :(

D

Deleted member

Skyler, mario may or may not hold a weekly this week, so dont worry.

I liked that article havok(both of them).

I shud do that with yoshi, but it will be how even when yoshi is in "hot" he still gets ***** :)

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Skyler, mario may or may not hold a weekly this week, so dont worry.

I liked that article havok(both of them).

I shud do that with yoshi, but it will be how even when yoshi is in "hot" he still gets ***** :)
Well maybe Ill show up, may parents kinda planned something for sunday now since I told them there wasnt one already....

Same here Havok.

Same here burntsockz, only replace Yoshi with Ness.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Not to sound like a generic white person, but "Every month is white history month"

I dont know why they decided to make febuary black history month, but happy bhm to all u guys too.

Today some guys were rapping about black history at lunch today. it was kinda cool.

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
Not to sound like a generic white person, but "Every month is white history month"

I dont know why they decided to make febuary black history month, but happy bhm to all u guys too.

Today some guys were rapping about black history at lunch today. it was kinda cool.
Carter Woodson (I think that's his name) originated what was called Negro History Week in the mid 20's. It took place during the second week of February to coincide with Lincoln's birthday, as well as that of Frederick Douglass. More black people started to make notable strides throughout time, and it turned into Black Hisory Month.

PK History Lesson!

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
Ummm guys I won't be able to go to quiznos because my family decided to throw my bro's surprise bday party then, sorry :/ I hope you guys can get another car if there are that many peeps going.

Top Bottom