• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I saw Obama graphitti on a sidewalk today. I also have a wound on my knuckle in the shape of the letter "C" from Falcon Punching my friend's cabinet during my slightly intoxicated state Friday night.

...am I the only one who puts off homework until the last minute?

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Somiyah, are you talking about Quiznos or B.I.O?

In the case of Quiznos, if I go with you we're leaving early!

In the case of B.I.O, remember it's a two day tournament!

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
I can do the same for quiznos and BIO. Yes, we are going much earlier. I'm getting ready two days in advance =] shouldn't we all be asking for housing for BIO right about now?

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
@ Barge: Cool, see ya then =]

@ Everyone: Who is going to quiznos? Please post. From what I remember it's me, bone, oats, havok, hall, and nyjin.

@ Awex: Did ghetto soldier want to go to quiznos or BIO?

EDIT: Have the majority of those going decided that they want to go to quiznos instead of ucla? Does it matter to you which one the cool people/top players go to?

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I'm not going to Quizno's. No cash.

BIO 2, I'm going. So far, that's just Somiyah and Me as for sures. Nyjin? Havok? Hall????? (Ahead of time is the name of the game)

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
I vote NO on UCLA. Not as many people, too short of a notice for that tournament.

No thanks.

Yes to Quiznossss. :)
Does it matter to you which the top players go to? There are a few who aren't sure which they're going to and one or two that said are going to ucla.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
You should all go to UCLA

And bring Oats

that way he can bring the black jacket I left at his house :(

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Does it matter to you which the top players go to? There are a few who aren't sure which they're going to and one or two that said are going to ucla.
ummm..i just want to go to where the majority of the people are going. That means its not UCLA. And iono how to play melee.

meh.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
*whispers* ****... MikeHAZE.

See if I upload those serious friendlies you and TKD were making a gay fuss over.

Aaaaaaand, speaking of mikeHAZE, lol @ "the Natch"

D

Deleted member

awexis, you shud team with me in 2 weekz cuz im cool.

Mario, you should hold a tourny next week :)

Someone should help me get Tatsunoku on mai wii =) I love that game even tho i stink and i just spam heavy moves.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Fortissimoats!

I had a good time, even though I got my *** kicked.

So yeah, I'm looking forward to future tourneys.

And I'd really like to know if somebody could translate TvC. (I must have my REVENGE!!)

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Look at the SoCal Brawl Rankings, MogX made it on. Aaaaaand, I'm sad I didn't get to be a panelist, but *shrugs* Maybe next time...

D

Deleted member

How did champ beat out hall and mogx with fox and falcon?

What is this? Who is champ?

Top Bottom