• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Ok, I'm not going to upload anymore of the videos from CV23, because I ****ed up on the editting and formatting to the point where I'm really mad about it.... BUT... I have videos of soid, tkd, havok, awex, nyjin, haseo, and underwing saved on my computer. I will have them on my external harddrive and if you want a copy of them or whatever, I'll gladly give the originals to you and you can do what you want with them. I just got completely disillusioned and I'd rather not deal with them. ON THE PLUS SIDE: I know exactly how to record, format, edit, and do everything right from now on. And the rest of the videos should be as good as the ones of me vs MogX (in terms of Quality)

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
Yo carlos, I have work tomorrow til 3:30 so is it cool if you sign me up for singles and I'll get there the minute I get off of work? Cause singles should barely be starting by that time wouldn't they? Anyways let me know ok?

Kira-

Smash Champion
dreamhack is wack
Don't even ask
Who got the fat sacks
We can max
Pumpin phat tracks
Exachangin facts about impacts

jk i dont even know you dreamhack

except that one dave and busters tournament that was really bad

D

Deleted member

Hahahaha. =P

Ill be accepting any random ditto money matches tomarrow :)

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
Underwing: Screwdriver tomorrow!

Also, if I brought Arcana Heart for PS2, would anyone play me? I'm tired of going against the computer...

UnderWing

Smash Apprentice

Also, if I brought Arcana Heart for PS2, would anyone play me? I'm tired of going against the computer...
Will do... if I can make it D:

I've got 2 mid-terms and a major paper due next week, I don't know if I should go tomorrow. If I don't make it, I'll definitely be able to next week. Have fun everyone!

--UnderWing

somiyah

Smash Journeyman
kira lol

And can you bring my saved file of twilight princess? I'll bring my wii in case you still wanna do the hack.

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
kira lol

And can you bring my saved file of twilight princess? I'll bring my wii in case you still wanna do the hack.
I'll try, it depends on if I remember in the morning. I'm waking up an hour and a half before I normally do to make myself presentable and to catch transit on time.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
<3 you guise.
& it was all about Sindel...or Kitana..or SONYA BLADE OMG - for Mortal Kombat, amirite?

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
I would have to say Motaro from MK3 was, hands down, the hardest MK boss. If you look up Raving Sodomist in the dictionary, you see him mule kicking Liu Kang in the stones.

...man, I haven't played that game since Socks was still wearing Pull-Ups. Didn't they have some kind of new fatalities called Beastialities?

LittLeLives

Smash Apprentice
They were called Animalities I think. :O
But I think there were ones where they made you turn into babies. Babalities?

I might be able to bring my Wii tomorrow, but not a TV/monitor.

@Kyubi
I'd be interested in some Arcana Heart. Just don't expect any serious competition or anything.

While we're on the subject of other fighting games, anyone wanna play Capcom vs SNK2 / SFII or 3S. It seems like we'll be playing more than Brawl tomorrow. I'll be bringing in my cheapo sticks.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
@ bigman40: No but the matches will be recorded. Unless you + 50 or more people really want us to stream. :)

@ everyone: Apathy is a warm gun.

somiyah

Smash Journeyman

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
****, Havok just called us all Noob Saibots...

Kabal, Stryker, or Smoke were all better than Sub-Zero in MK3. Though I liked the change in costume. I got to see some skin.

Ultimate MK3 is all about Ermac.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
um...

Hubba Booey
Hubba Booey
Howard Stern's *****
Hubba Booey
Hubba Booey

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Good luck tommorow guys. ill check out the matches if you record/upload them. Also, Im gonna try really hard to make it next sunday. Till then....

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
my Wii's AV cables (red yellow and white) are missing. If someone has them or know where they are/could be please tell me.

San Diego, time to organize some Quiznos/B.I.O rides?
;)
I may be able to go or even drive to quizno's but I'll have to check up on that. Ill have a definite awnser by friday. I also want go to TJ at war 3 on sunday.

EDIT#2: good **** today in doubles burntsocks

Top Bottom