• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudatz & Woodbridge VA Presentzs: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume III: June 13th

BMX

Smash Lord
Thumbs is....THE LONE PATRON, surpassing every limit he thought Melee... Pokemon Stadium.
Time to pull a Thumbs.

LMFAOOOOOO

It's true, I'm the last Melee enthusiast left....

IN POKEMON STADIUM BABY
Well, hey, look at the bright side! They play Brawl +!

Move with the crowd, my child.

ROFL! Well, Henry. You want to **** anything. Congrats.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
brawl isnt drama, just the people who play it (there really is no drama between good people). CoT4 was just awful tourney hosting.

who are the really good people ?! oh right people who played melee >_> really good xD

and Korn why so srs? and why so mad?

:O

oh right and brawl sux

i'll Bet 4000 bucks that none of the new comers to brawl that are in that good category would be able to beat me in melee even if i gave them 2 years :x

thumbswayup

Smash Master
You sick **** but why am I laughing so ****ing hard right now lmfao haahahaha can't breath holy **** I'm laughing as I type this. omfg HAHAHA I'm slamming my desk cause I'm laughing so hard

Oath.

Smash Ace

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Shinku, he's not gonna do a $20 mm.

I took all his money hehe :D

Even if you win, I doubt he'll pay, he was reluctant to MM me cause he was broke and had to get the money from his brother before we MM'd.

Top Bottom