• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudatz & Woodbridge VA Presentzs: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume III: June 13th

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol poyo... is too goodz. and destroy me? lol me and Adhd go back and forth in diddy dittos. you can ask him yourself. he teaches me a lot of ****. and korn lil late for a comeback but good ****. Korn I understand your mad and you don't like me. its cool but seriously i dont even talk about you i just hear from ppl your frying me on the boards for no reason at all. like seriously do you not have anything else better to do?

Taj thats your opinion. I haven't played any of them in a while but we all play different. me and Esoj even give each other tips on things were doing and not doing. I don't wanna become the best diddy or anything like that. its just a game.

Shinku wait who are you again? i seriously forgot like no joke.

Poyo i would mm AdHd. if you really wanna take those sidebets. XD

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I really don't think you're bad Deez, it's just fun to joke cause you seem to take it so seriously.

But I also don't think you'd beat ADHD, but I don't really know **** about Diddy so I can't really say.

BMX

Smash Lord
ROFL at all this **** going on. I love this thread.

Deez is good, but I never see him in tourney anymore D:

WHERE YOU AT?

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Deez we can also MM at this, but probably only for 2 bucks unless I win alot of MMs before then.

I'm a poor guy in a rich family :(

Deez.

Smash Lord
ROFL at all this **** going on. I love this thread.

Deez is good, but I never see him in tourney anymore D:

WHERE YOU AT?
Lol yeah i know. Ill start entering more torunaments. my problem is if i go to losers no point in trying anymore. its a bad mentality but thats what i do. ask SlikVik, PS,Boss. theyll tell you. lol:(

Deez we can also MM at this, but probably only for 2 bucks unless I win alot of MMs before then.

I'm a poor guy in a rich family :(
You and me both bra.:laugh: and sure $2 bucks is fine.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
:p

It's all in good fun, seriously I would like to see a MM between you and thumbs, for 2nd best, cause I think Esoj is clearly the best as of now.
Esoj is probably the best right now, but if I ever got back to practicing as much as I used to I would be able to beat him once again. The tourny set I played with him at Woodbridge was the worst I've ever played, the kind where you know what your opponent is doing and you tell your character to do something to counter that and your character doesn't listen to you, he just stands there and gets hit. It means I'm out of practice.

I'm still better than Deez though lol. Everytime I ask him to mm in person he always declines :ohwell: and Deez once you read this and come in with your useless **** talk just don't and instead bring $20 for our mm at the next event we're both at :)

BMX

Smash Lord
Well, I believe that when you're sent to losers, that mentality should wash away. That's a bad habit to believe that you're all done, but it's possible to get out.

I get excited when I do losers. I take people out. Simple as that. ^_^

Shinku: Can I have your #? lol

Thumbs and Deez: Step it up. Thumbs, let's not become JohnsWaYUp.

Shinku

Smash Champion
thumbs you better come and team with me you disgusting piece of crap. if you don't , ill will go to your house and throw you in my trunk, see if im kidding >=)

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
So who's going to the smashfest at kenny's friday night/saturday? People should come and practice up so their **** talk on the boards doesn't go to waste XD

BMX

Smash Lord
This was what I was listening to at my first C3. XD

KENNY! I didn't know you took control of the thread. lol

WTF? Where's Norfair?

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Esoj is probably the best right now, but if I ever got back to practicing as much as I used to I would be able to beat him once again. The tourny set I played with him at Woodbridge was the worst I've ever played, the kind where you know what your opponent is doing and you tell your character to do something to counter that and your character doesn't listen to you, he just stands there and gets hit. It means I'm out of practice.

I'm still better than Deez though lol. Everytime I ask him to mm in person he always declines :ohwell: and Deez once you read this and come in with your useless **** talk just don't and instead bring $20 for our mm at the next event we're both at :)
Wow Johnswayup, you can practice all day and all night and u still wouldnt be able to beat me. And you said "once again"????, you never were able to beat me consistently. winning a couple of friendlys dont count. You can john about our set at woodbridge all u want but if anything u played better than u usually do. Never in the match would ur diddy stand still, u just played ur usual aggressive game and got punished almost every time. As i said keep practicing all u want, u still aint gonna b better than me.

Also I do think Thumbs is better than Deez, though thats just my opinion.

Ill prob show up to smash at K9s this weekend, c u all then.....

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Thumbs > Deez
obviously. . . . .
eventhough thumbs don't even play brawl lol

and I 'll go to K9's place on friday :o
Lol poyo... is too goodz. and destroy me? lol me and Adhd go back and forth in diddy dittos. you can ask him yourself. he teaches me a lot of ****. and korn lil late for a comeback but good ****. Korn I understand your mad and you don't like me. its cool but seriously i dont even talk about you i just hear from ppl your frying me on the boards for no reason at all. like seriously do you not have anything else better to do?
? I was joking most of the time lol why are you take it seriously ? :laugh:

I was bored yesterday because it's my day off :)

don't cry though, I understand that you try to be smart assume that I have nothing else better to do
you don't know **** lol

thumbswayup

Smash Master
In banned stage hell where it should be.
LOL <3

Wow Johnswayup, you can practice all day and all night and u still wouldnt be able to beat me. And you said "once again"????, you never were able to beat me consistently. winning a couple of friendlys dont count. You can john about our set at woodbridge all u want but if anything u played better than u usually do. Never in the match would ur diddy stand still, u just played ur usual aggressive game and got punished almost every time. As i said keep practicing all u want, u still aint gonna b better than me.

Also I do think Thumbs is better than Deez, though thats just my opinion.

Ill prob show up to smash at K9s this weekend, c u all then.....
Actually, there was a time when I would win the majority of the games we played. I also always placed better at tournies than you (except for one I think) ;) And no I wasn't playing good at all in our set. A lot of times I would tell Diddy to dthrow glide toss and instead he would just roll into one of your attacks. It was painful because I don't mind if you beat me or not, I just mind if I'm playing my worst and know I could be doing better. No johns though, I'll practice up and we'll see what happens next time we meet in tourny :) <3

Thumbs > Deez
obviously. . . . .

wtf I was joking most of the time lol why are you take it seriously ? :laugh:

I was bored yesterday because it's my day off :)

don't cry though, I understand that I just mentioned something to you that you can't fix.. lol
<3 I make a lot of posts like that when I'm bored at work too lol

chillindude829

Smash Master
Actually, there was a time when I would win the majority of the games we played. I also always placed better at tournies than you (except for one I think) ;) And no I wasn't playing good at all in our set. A lot of times I would tell Diddy to dthrow glide toss and instead he would just roll into one of your attacks. It was painful because I don't mind if you beat me or not, I just mind if I'm playing my worst and know I could be doing better. No johns though, I'll practice up and we'll see what happens next time we meet in tourny :) <3
LOL i love posts like these. most of it is you making johns, followed by "no johns though, we'll see what happens next time." try omitting the johns, and just going with that last part.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Ok, ill admit u use to place better than me at tournies but i use to really suck back then and i think a lot of people will agree that ive stepped up my game. As for our sets, i dont think i ever punished u for rolling, ud glide toss forward and then cartwheel and id grab u out of it. Ud pull out the bananas and id take them. there was never a point in any of our games where i thought i was gonna lose. U got me to my last stock but id beat u with really low damage. Ask anyone. Bottom line, dont john how u misplayed b/c i clearly saw u didnt, just step it up and dont b so predictable.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
ThumbsWayAwesome!
<3

Ok, ill admit u use to place better than me at tournies but i use to really suck back then and i think a lot of people will agree that ive stepped up my game. As for our sets, i dont think i ever punished u for rolling, ud glide toss forward and then cartwheel and id grab u out of it. Ud pull out the bananas and id take them. there was never a point in any of our games where i thought i was gonna lose. U got me to my last stock but id beat u with really low damage. Ask anyone. Bottom line, dont john how u misplayed b/c i clearly saw u didnt, just step it up and dont b so predictable.
But that's what I'm trying to say, if I don't have control over my character than I'm not going to be playing well regardless. The rolls made me predictable, I think you punished a bunch for them. But you're right, you have improved a lot and, as I said before, I wasn't mad that I lost to you. I was mad at myself for playing bad. I'll practice up for next time.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
But that's what I'm trying to say, if I don't have control over my character than I'm not going to be playing well regardless. The rolls made me predictable, I think you punished a bunch for them. But you're right, you have improved a lot and, as I said before, I wasn't mad that I lost to you. I was mad at myself for playing bad. I'll practice up for next time.
Read wat i wrote before hand, Im pretty sure i BARELY punished ur rolls, i punished ur attacks. im hoping u do get better and give me more of a challenge. but enough of that, Hows you sister doing tell her my banana and peanuts miss her.:laugh:

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Step it up, Tajworth.
I lol'd to this. haha

BMX, is the Smashfest this Friday?

Lol yeah i know. Ill start entering more torunaments. my problem is if i go to losers no point in trying anymore. its a bad mentality but thats what i do. ask SlikVik, PS,Boss. theyll tell you. lol:(
Deez if I come to this I want to do some more Ditto's. I need to learn some more advanced techniques with Diddy to improve.. and since I don't read the Diddy Boards, I'd rather experience techniques and apply them with my own.

Deez, Thumbs, ADHD, mind ditto'ing if I come to this?

Read wat i wrote before hand, Im pretty sure i BARELY punished ur rolls, i punished ur attacks. im hoping u do get better and give me more of a challenge. but enough of that, Hows you sister doing tell her my banana and peanuts miss her.:laugh:
ESOJ, don't you play Diddy too? Mind if we Ditto?

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Sir, I am offended that u dont know that im a diddy main!:dizzy::confused::ohwell::mad::urg:
Though sure, we can diddy ditto, just ask when ya c me.
I actually knew you were a Diddy main just last time I saw you playing (Woodbridge 2) you were playing with some other character.. didn't know if you mained more than one?

ALSO.. Random Videos for you to watch.

Tyson vs Henry Tillman (Skip to 3:20 for lulz)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jK7AVHft4U&NR=1

What happened to Shamwow guy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBJvhZ_keZo

Top Bottom