• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudatz & Woodbridge VA Presentzs: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume III: June 13th

Shinku

Smash Champion
i remember i was about to make it out of pools at btyf, after beating poyo (no offense) and several others then ck comes out of no where and he ends up making it out and i get 4th seed. i ****ing hate pools

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I don't know the Snake match-up. I 2-stocked your ICs. But you 2-stocked my MK with Snake.

Still good ****. You beat me in teams AND pools at that tourney >.<

I lose to random snakes on AiB all the time lol

Yeah pools are ********, I won't say anyone but I saw some people IMO if you didn't make it out of pools theres no reason they should have. But some pools are easy as ****. Plus our pool was big due to them just throwing in CK.

Its actually what they did with me at CoT4, I wasn't in one of the original pools and they just threw me in one which had like 8 people already so my pool had 9 people. ********....

Coney

Smash Master
Yeah pools are ********, I won't say anyone but I saw some people IMO if you didn't make it out of pools theres no reason they should have. But some pools are easy as ****. Plus our pool was big due to them just throwing in CK.
Pools are awful, I hate that ****. My first big tourney was BTYF (my third tourney ever) and I was in a pool with K-9, Korn and ****ing Mew2King.

Miraculously, I survived, but God I was terrified.

Pulse, I've never, ever done an MM before, and I told myself I never would, but I wanna see how much better you've gotten...so I'll MM you. DDD or Peach? ;D

hova

Smash Champion
i remember sitting down and destroying everyone in my pool one by one at BTYF

Pools are tight, everyone gets more tourney matches. going straight to brackets the last place person only gets to play twice and isn't even guaranteed a chance to play a good player in tourney. in pools even the last place person gets 4-6 matches and is guaranteed to have at least one good player in their pool

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I like pools, cause it ensures that if you lose/win, you've done so based on skill level, because you have to play everyone in your pool. In regular brackets, sometimes you'll win/lose when you probably shouldn't have. Pools at least eliminates the less skilled and doesn't give them a break (unless they're in a really easy pool)

But yeah, at the same time, it also gives weaker players much more tourney experience, so it's good for everyone IMO.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Yep. I wish! you know how happy I would be if he let me hold his controller? I mean seriously ill be as happy as when korn lets you hold his yellow sword. :p

J/P.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Yep. I wish! you know how happy I would be if he let me hold his controller? I mean seriously ill be as happy as when korn lets you hold his yellow sword. :p

J/P.
Apparently Boss likes Sin more than you cause iirc he was letting Sin borrow his controller at BTYF. J/k man, I still love you lol

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
If Deez actually wanted and cared I bet he could 2 or 3-stock ADHD.

If they fight in tourney or MM anyone wanna sidebet me, no I'm not ****ting you, I'm serious. He doesn't have to 2 or 3 stock though, just as long as he wins.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
yeah I know man. I wish my English was as good as yours too.:laugh:

J/P
I rather being bad at english than sucks at Brawl...

LMFAO!!!

GG ****** :D

If Deez actually wanted and cared I bet he could 2 or 3-stock ADHD.

If they fight in tourney or MM anyone wanna sidebet me, no I'm not ****ting you, I'm serious. He doesn't have to 2 or 3 stock though, just as long as he wins.
LOL.. you right

$5000 on ADHD

Coney

Smash Master
I should also mention that I invited ALL OF 4CHAN'S /v/ BOARD because I thought it'd be hilarious.

So if you don't know some people

sorry!

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Hmm forte just when we were saying that they don't make good games anymore, they drop a ton on us at E3. FFXIV (the one I'm most excited for), Mario Galaxy 2, NSMB Wii, Metroid: Other M, announcement of new TP-style Zelda for Wii, Castlevania Lords of Darkness. Kinda lacking in traditional JRPG's but FFXIII is good enough for me until XIV comes out.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
YO this just in, I got the MD/VA Diddy power rankings, they may be a bit off but accurate for the most part:

1.Esoj
2.Thumbswayup
3.Azen's Left Foot
4.Thumbs' sister
5.Bolt
6.Poyo's Dad
7.Poyo's Kirby Plush
8.Poyo's Broken Controllers (7 way tie between all of them)
9.Fake Kraid
10.That 4 year old kid who 9'd M2K with G&W at BTYF
11.Count Chocula
12.Michael Vick
13.Chris Griffin's Evil Monkey

Hmm......don't think I'm forgetting anyone, if you're not on the list just keep trying even if you lose MM's to bad people. Keep checking back as the list is constantly changing (but not really)

Deez.

Smash Lord
YO this just in, I got the MD/VA Diddy power rankings, they may be a bit off but accurate for the most part:

1.Esoj
2.Thumbswayup
3.Azen's Left Foot
4.Thumbs' sister
5.Bolt
6.Poyo's Dad
7.Poyo's Kirby Plush
8.Poyo's Broken Controllers (7 way tie between all of them)
9.Fake Kraid
10.That 4 year old kid who 9'd M2K with G&W at BTYF
11.Count Chocula
12.Michael Vick
13.Chris Griffin's Evil Monkey

Hmm......don't think I'm forgetting anyone, if you're not on the list just keep trying even if you lose MM's to bad people. Keep checking back as the list is constantly changing (but not really)
HAHAHAHAHAAH HOLY FAWKIN ****!:laugh::laugh: you shoulda put like Bye above Esoj.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
:p

It's all in good fun, seriously I would like to see a MM between you and thumbs, for 2nd best, cause I think Esoj is clearly the best as of now.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
You forgot someone Taj!

There was a player who use to come to some tourneys with NKB. Nice guy, forgot his name though.
Otherwise your list looks good.

btw, anyone that's interested, come to this venue on Saturday at any time for a smashfest. Preferably noon-2ish though =D
If you wanna spend the night that's cool.

Top Bottom