• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudatz & Woodbridge VA Presentzs: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume III: June 13th

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Wtf is your problem? You were around 50% BEFORE the up b, so yeah you'd have been at like 70% when you died. But when you got hit it was in the 50s. Point is you put yourself in an easy place to die and you guys would have won otherwise. Don't tell me I don't know anything when I watched it all from right behind you guys. And you know you made a dumb mistake because the look on your face after you died was terrible. I saw how sad you were after it happened and I saw how mad Boss was afterwards. Don't go around blaming others when you're at fault.
all i said was you don't know anything Seb
cuz all you did was agree with boss but i didn't die at that LOW % .....

i didn't even blame you, but look at your post :/

thumbswayup

Smash Master
all i said was you don't know anything Seb
cuz all you did was agree with boss but i didn't die at the LOW %

i didn't even blame you, but look at your post :/
You had two stock when Boss had one. You got killed, came back to life, and got killed again shortly after. Mid percent is still bad because you died quickly when everything was on the line. Don't say I don't know anything next time when I know exactly what happened k thanks

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Guys give korn a break, he's still really good, SD's happen to even the best players at some point, even MKs. 5th at a tourney with over 100 teams is still mad impressive.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
You had two stock when Boss had one. You got killed, came back to life, and got killed again shortly after. Mid percent is still bad because you died quickly when everything was on the line. Don't say I don't know anything next time when I know exactly what happened k thanks
I didn't got killed at my last stock shortly, I just have mid-high % before I get gimp

why do you have to say it's bad, horrible, dumb mistake at first place... when i was talking to someone else

argue with you is like wasting my time, cuz you won't shut up
so please just go **** yourself or something

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I didn't got killed at my last stock shortly, I just have mid-high % before I get gimp

why do you have to say it's bad, horrible, dumb mistake at first place... when i was talking to someone else

argue with you is like wasting my time, cuz you won't shut up
so please just go **** yourself or something
k

Hey Seb you going to this? I could use a teammate.
I may go. Thing is Shinku asked me already to team if he goes and I already said I would if I ended up going. If he doesn't go then sure I'll team with ya. I'll just try to have fun unlike some people.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
why do you still have to say..... something like that again :/

what the hell i ever done to you ?

I always run around tourneys and have fun with people, but you guys think I'm serious all the time.

this sucks.. I can't prove anything but that's what you think of me

..and then people are going to be in this thread "this drama is pathetic, etc"
eventhough all i did was defending myself

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
TBH I don't think korn has anything to prove. COT4 was months ago and since then, korn has become the second best MK right under Omni. He placed first in teams and singles at the last Woodbridge tourney, first in teams at C3.....

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
but why aren't you stop then..

you said you trying to have fun
but you're the one that have been b!tching about brawl for the past year..

assume that i'm serious all the time, eventhough i always around tourneys joking with you guys all the time

boss8

Smash Hero
korn no need to be serious....lol jk

it was a little death we still got 5th place out of almost 70 teams.....

thats pretty good considering i use luigi >_>

thumbs plays melee for the energy regardless if he does get his *** kicked 99% of the time....he has fun doing it....

infact we wouldnt be having these little debates if melee where still around....everyone would just be like (MM) GG.....

brawl is kinda lame though.....

brawl plus is amazing...and so is melee....

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Very true Boss. I don't play Melee to win, I play it to have fun, because it really is so much fun when you're playing your best with friends. Brawl just kinda sparks rivalries and such. I mean it's an OK game, but there's way too much drama around it. Plus it makes Cafe hate me more than he already does LOL

g-regulate

Smash Hero
brawl isnt drama, just the people who play it (there really is no drama between good people). CoT4 was just awful tourney hosting.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Very true Boss. I don't play Melee to win, I play it to have fun, because it really is so much fun when you're playing your best with friends. Brawl just kinda sparks rivalries and such. I mean it's an OK game, but there's way too much drama around it. Plus it makes Cafe hate me more than he already does LOL
I don't like when you said something dumb when you don't even know anything..

lmfao

BMX

Smash Lord
You guys need Dr. Phil.

Smash 101. Show love by playing Brawl+. YEEHAW!...excuse me... Jcaesar moment.

<3

BMX

Smash Lord
I tend to ignore it unless it involves me or my friends. Otherwise, Lie can go **** himself...

Oops.

Drama=gay. My bad.

BMX

Smash Lord
Facing Boss can be a challenge...

Don't wanna **** with that.

Taj: mun i tel u whut 40 dola mm aganst ma flakky.

BMX

Smash Lord
I found Boss, Famous. Come pick him up.

Thumbs creates drama? Weird, he comes from the sidelines and ROFLs at everything. -_-

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL Boss and his masterful puppetry creates all the drama >_> I'm usually dragged into it. I could avoid all this by just ignoring people like I should, but sometimes I'm just so bored at work I take part in an argument to pass the time.

I should go back to the way I used to post to avoid all the drama

MELEEEEEEEEEE BRAWL SUX WHERE'S THE MELEE HYPE MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEEMELEE MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEE MELEEMELEE MELEE MELEE MELEEMELEE MELEE MELEE MELEEMELEE MELEE MELEE MELEEMELEE MELEE MELEE MELEEMELEE MELEE MELEE MELEEMELEE MELEE MELEE MELEEMELEE MELEE MELEE MELEEMELEE MELEE MELEE MELEEMELEE MELEE MELEE MELEEMELEE MELEE MELEE MELEEMELEE MELEE MELEE MELEEMELEE MELEE MELEE

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Ha ho ha he ho ha oh ha oh ha ah haa

And I thought my quotes were bad

TIME'S UP! LET'S DO THIS

LEEEEEEEEEERRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS

Haha at last!

I knew you'd see it my way!

KAAAAAA SAAAAAAAA HA DE GEM PARI

Never know what hit em

Top Bottom