• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudatz & Woodbridge VA Presentzs: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume III: June 13th

Deez.

Smash Lord
Esoj is probably the best right now, but if I ever got back to practicing as much as I used to I would be able to beat him once again. The tourny set I played with him at Woodbridge was the worst I've ever played, the kind where you know what your opponent is doing and you tell your character to do something to counter that and your character doesn't listen to you, he just stands there and gets hit. It means I'm out of practice.

I'm still better than Deez though lol. Everytime I ask him to mm in person he always declines :ohwell: and Deez once you read this and come in with your useless **** talk just don't and instead bring $20 for our mm at the next event we're both at :)
Not **** talk. but your right I do decline the mm with you. only because I only mind losing money to people I like. I don't like you. therefore I wouldn't money match you. and you saying your better then me is your own opinion. and you might be better then me at the diddy vs diddy matchup which I wouldn't count you out of only because you prolly are but in other matchups i wouldnt say the same.:ohwell: you can keep asking to mm me but ill still decline until it gets to a point i know the matchup well.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Not **** talk. but your right I do decline the mm with you. only because I only mind losing money to people I like. I don't like you. therefore I wouldn't money match you. and you saying your better then me is your own opinion. and you might be better then me at the diddy vs diddy matchup which I wouldn't count you out of only because you prolly are but in other matchups i wouldnt say the same.:ohwell: you can keep asking to mm me but ill still decline until it gets to a point i know the matchup well.
I thought you said you went even with ADHD in Diddy dittos ROFL then I should be a pushover right? I mean, why turn down free money unless you are scared ****less of losing to a player you know is better than you. It's hilarious how you prove how bad you are without even admitting it lmao

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Iunno about the smashfest starting tomorrow and going into Saturday.

I doubt we could all keep ourselves entertained for that long ;-;

If you guys are up for it we can try though.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
K9....are.....are you serious? I thought you, like me, were someone who can smash all night and day. It's not like we can't play other games/do other stuff though.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Wow Johnswayup, you can practice all day and all night and u still wouldnt be able to beat me. And you said "once again"????, you never were able to beat me consistently. winning a couple of friendlys dont count. You can john about our set at woodbridge all u want but if anything u played better than u usually do. Never in the match would ur diddy stand still, u just played ur usual aggressive game and got punished almost every time. As i said keep practicing all u want, u still aint gonna b better than me.

Also I do think Thumbs is better than Deez, though thats just my opinion.

Ill prob show up to smash at K9s this weekend, c u all then.....
Lol how does my name keep getting brought up everywhere. am I really that popular? I mean every 2-3 posts. I keep hearing about my name being mentioned on the boards.:laugh:

I think its hilarious, and Jose like you said yhats your opinion. lets just make it. That I'm the worst in MD/VA so my name doesnt need to be brought up anymore. so no more comparisons please.:)

And thumbs maybe ADHD isn't good at the matchup? ever think of that... but your right thumbs your better then me can you stop telling everyone. I really don't care aymore.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Good, then stop trash talking and thinking you're better than you are. And for the love of God stop saying you go even with ADHD you scrub. They were FRIENDLIES, he must have been sandbagging so hard. I've beaten Boss and M2k in friendlies, does that mean I'll ever beat them in tournament/money matches?!?! NO OF COURSE NOT so stop parading around as if you're an amazing Diddy just because of some friendlies jesus christ.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I heard ADHD is bad at the match-up though. I mean its Wi-Fi so its completely uncredible but I actually heard ADHD takes Wi-Fi seriously and on AiB he lost to Player-1.

But yeah, I doubt he would lose to P1 or Deez in tourney but just cause its not likely that doesn't mean I haven't lost faith in mah boi Deez from MD/VA son!

Deez.

Smash Lord
Good, then stop trash talking and thinking you're better than you are. And for the love of God stop saying you go even with ADHD you scrub. They were FRIENDLIES, he must have been sandbagging so hard. I've beaten Boss and M2k in friendlies, does that mean I'll ever beat them in tournament/money matches?!?! NO OF COURSE NOT so stop parading around as if you're an amazing Diddy just because of some friendlies jesus christ.
Okay Thumbs your right I'll stop. I don't think im better then i am, I suck point blank.:( yeah he prolly was sandbaggin hard as **** but idc.

Levitibus

Smash Ace
Harmoniously Gripping The Wang of Society
Listen To The Hyl!an Slayer!

Deez stop being a lame, defend yourself, what's with people conceding arguments?

I'm the best D3 in MD and I'll get top 5 at this if I want, eat a **** if you disagree. /BRING IT THE **** ON! I'M BACK ON MY BULL****!

Coney

Smash Master
Deez stop being a lame, defend yourself, what's with people conceding arguments?

I'm the best D3 in MD and I'll get top 5 at this if I want, eat a **** if you disagree. /BRING IT THE **** ON! I'M BACK ON MY BULL****!
OH YEAH, WELL GUESS THE **** WHAT? I
admire your enthusiasm but choose to respectfully disagree, despite my shoddy and inconsistent tournament placings. Furthermore, I also decline your invitation to consume a *****.

Also, isn't Omni's DDD better than us both? :<

Oath.

Smash Ace
if you lose, you lose even in "friendlies" there is NO possible way you can get better JUST by entering tourneys and by this i mean play only your few tournament matches, there is NO way to get better thats why "friendlies" count. Also, there is no such thing as sandbagging because, if the better person starts to lose, they aren't going to let the lesser person when so they can hear them gloat about them beating someone better : /

EDIT: pulse, MM my DK your marth?

Kenrawr

Smash Master
i say we get alil booze into the mix..........and then the smash can start!
Just don't get it on the carpet. (actually I'm a little wary of alcohol, we're gonna have LilB D: )

Who all wants to come tomorrow? Who would rather come on just Saturday and maybe smash till Sunday?

Right now coming I have:

Bolt
ADA
Forte
BMX
HMS
Oath
ESOJ
Boss
Korn
Candy?
LilB
Bonk

BMX

Smash Lord
Booze? I'm ****ing in. Nothing better than chill friends playing smash drunk at a sweetass venue. :o TBH, Slik is better, smarter and more sexier than ma Wario -_-. I have VA, though!

Diddies: Have a banana fight. I'll bring them.

D3: Go **** yourselves.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I'd come either day kenny, don't really matter to me.

BEN watch shippuuden next week, Sasuke vs Oro fight, been waiting to see that since I read it in the manga.

BMX

Smash Lord
DAM N! I saw the last filler episode today. So typical of a show, uk?

Can't wait. I'm impatient to this series. NEver been as impatient as watching DBZ like 10 years ago.

hova

Smash Champion
did someone say booze <.<
stop it Meep. do you know how much Cooter shenanigans you missed out on...

if you lose, you lose even in "friendlies" there is NO possible way you can get better JUST by entering tourneys and by this i mean play only your few tournament matches, there is NO way to get better thats why "friendlies" count. Also, there is no such thing as sandbagging because, if the better person starts to lose, they aren't going to let the lesser person when so they can hear them gloat about them beating someone better : /

*disagrees completely with the entire statement*

Top Bottom