• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudatz & Woodbridge VA Presentzs: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume III: June 13th

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
I saw Wario rising, and Sonic, but not nearly that much. Expect to get ***** by my Sonic in the future.

Also LMAO at link below Falcon, **** TP Link, he's gay.

Also Failco should be below Diddy IMO, but oh well.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Yeah the falco thing... dumb.

Anywho..

I may need a ride to this.. I don't know if any of my crew is going to go up there. Hmmm..

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
lol...

Sonic did **** the Tier List.. not gonna lie. Mad credit goes to the Sonic Mains that put the time into him to prove the 2nd Tier list wrong.

BMX

Smash Lord
Whoa. Where did this Sonic ego come from? I swear you remind of Sonic Team.
(Horrible b@stards) Though he's cool, he will continue to suck.

Coney

Smash Master
I played BMX' Sonic the other night as Ness.

For over half of the match I spammed dtilt.

I won.

Sonic's hilarious.

BMX

Smash Lord
Some kind of beetle.... that still doesn't explain anything. Anyway, the game was amazing.

Taj, August I'm trying to go to Hawaii. Tourney, girls, and I believe 1st place. Whatcha say?

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
It would definitely be nice, I plan on going on at least ONE vacation this summer, and it's creeping up fast so I dunno about the stuff I was gonna do in July.

Hawaiian girls would definitely be at the top of the list though.

BMX

Smash Lord
^_^ TIme to get the bod back. Well, I'm seriously considering it. A vacation and a tourney. Cali is nice, but I feel it's too soon for Genesis. Plus, I know a guy who lives there, so I can see about it, but it could be in another area of Hawaii... Check time!

BMX

Smash Lord
Dood. You're right. lol I'm not on Aim cuz I'm posting using my Wii's internet Opera browser, so we spam the **** out of this thread. Not my thread anymore ^_^

Plus, I'm prepped for my final exams. So... basically, I'm on my 5th Coke. Go figure.

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Dood. You're right. lol I'm not on Aim cuz I'm posting using my Wii's internet Opera browser, so we spam the **** out of this thread. Not my thread anymore ^_^

Plus, I'm prepped for my final exams. So... basically, I'm on my 5th Coke. Go figure.
You guys can spam the **** out of my crew thread? I don't want it to die. :( It USED to be the hangout.. argh.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I still need a teammate for this event and C3. Kenny, who are your partners for those? Do you want to team at one of those events?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Anyone want to MM my MK/DDD? $3 or $5 only. Just let me know what character you want to use so I can confirm.

These are serious matches so don't challenge me if you're not going to ante up.

Omni

BRoomer
Omni's MM List:
Forte - Zelda vs. DDD $3. (no chaingrab)
Shinku - IC's vs. DDD $5

Don't be afraid everyone! I can't come to a lot of smashfests anymore so this is going to be the best way to assure serious non-tournament matches with me.

Forte - I beat Persona 4. It's my new favorite RPG of all time. Yes. Higher than FF7.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
Omni's MM List:
Shinku - IC's vs. DDD $5

Don't be afraid everyone! I can't come to a lot of smashfests anymore so this is going to be the best way to assure serious non-tournament matches with me.

Forte - I beat Persona 4. It's my new favorite RPG of all time. Yes. Higher than FF7.

my snake and mk 2 3$??

okay?

forute

Smash Ace
Omni's MM List:
Shinku - IC's vs. DDD $5

not zelda, link X)
good jobbb p4 is so good... but I like the characters from 3 more ;(

Omni

BRoomer
my snake and mk 2 3$??

okay?
Your Snake/MK vs. my what? $3 each? Sure.

Kawaii Poyo said:
Omni if I come to this which I'm pretty sure I will (no guaruntees).

$2 Kirby vs MK?
Sounds good.

Omni's MM List:
Forte - Link vs. DDD $3. (no chaingrab)
Shinku - IC's vs. DDD $5
CK - Snake vs. ?? $3; Metaknight vs ?? $3
Poyo - Kirby vs. Metaknight $2

forute said:
not zelda, link X)
good jobbb p4 is so good... but I like the characters from 3 more ;(
I don't know... to compare:
Yukata > Chie
Junpei = Youske
Mitsuru = Yukiko
Aigis

Those were my favorite in Persona 3. I didn't care at all for Fuuka, Kenji, the dog, or that guy with the hood. With Persona 4, I loved Rice, Naoto, Teddie, and Kanji. Chie was the only real one I didn't care much for.

Plus Persona 4 had awesome other characters like Dojima, Nanako, and Adachi! I don't what you're talking about but we must have been playing different games. :bee:

forute

Smash Ace
I don't know... to compare:
Yukata > Chie
Junpei = Youske
Mitsuru = Yukiko
Aigis

Those were my favorite in Persona 3. I didn't care at all for Fuuka, Kenji, the dog, or that guy with the hood. With Persona 4, I loved Rice, Naoto, Teddie, and Kanji. Chie was the only real one I didn't care much for.

Plus Persona 4 had awesome other characters like Dojima, Nanako, and Adachi! I don't what you're talking about but we must have been playing different games. :bee:
I mean design-wise
Persona 4 was like clearly a better game in every way lol but I think the character design is a little plain (although it's probably supposed to be since it takes place in such a rural area)

Top Bottom