• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chudatz & Woodbridge VA Presentzs: The Epic of Woodbridge Volume III: June 13th

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ahahahaha I remember you, the Falco who beat his *** on Jungle Japes, that was awesome
lol thanks man....felt kinda bad though because i usually dont pick japes

but he picked norfair the round before so i was like ok i see what you're doing...lol

Kenrawr

Smash Master
It's the same venue as where I'm holding the tourney. Just check the OP.

People should be arriving at 7:30+

Bring set-ups and pillows, guys =o

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aannnnnnnd is it free....annnnnnd **** thats a drive from baltimore...but im willing...and its an overnight thing??

double nice

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well i jus found out theres gonna be a smashfest here 2morrow from shadofiend...jus gotta find out where

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
k thanks....im prolly not gonna go tho the VA 1 now....but YOU are going to this one...and thats FINAL!!!...lol

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
lol... @ lil B.

So much hatred comes from Lie and Sin now-a-days. I like how Deez is all chill now. :)

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Stay Awake!!! We should be there sometime after 12.

EDIT: I may not be there... they will though. ::sigh::

BMX

Smash Lord
Right now it's the Woodbridge locals.

All six of us =o

The originals car is coming at 1 AM.

Mattix/Bolt should be here at midnight.

~K-9

Coney

Smash Master
How long are you jerks gonna be up? And is anything going on tomorrow?

It's 11:10 now, I'm almost done with this babysitting and I might not mind a 1 1/2 hour drive...

Kenrawr

Smash Master
How long are you jerks gonna be up? And is anything going on tomorrow?

It's 11:10 now, I'm almost done with this babysitting and I might not mind a 1 1/2 hour drive...
We should be up all night and we're gonna continue smashing into later parts of tomorrow =o

@lie-lol, don't pretend you didn't know. Lemme edit it, you guys may come to hang out. You and Sin can not participate in anything that involves money until you take care of your debts though. I know it should be easy for you since you apparently only owe Oath.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I've learned the truth, I can no longer be a smasher. I must do something I felt wasn't neccasary in the past, it is.

I may still show up at smash tournaments and enter. But that doesn't make me a smasher. There is nothing notable or special about me.

I care about my passion more than anything, I wish to be great at my passion.

I will never be great at smash. I'm a scrub, not a smasher.

I do not know if this means I've quit smash but I must do what I've been wanting to do for years now but have never done anything about it.

I just want to be successful, the smash community hates me and I hate myself. I need to create my new world. An adaption of a world the way I see it.

I used to think Smash was everything to me. That I've devoted my life to Smash. I was wrong. I've devoted my life to Kirby.

I know I am not and never will and could be an inspiration to the smash community in anyway. But to Kirby fans such as myself, maybe I can. Maybe I can put a smile on their face. Something I could never do to anyone in the Smash community.

I'm just another random who joined when Brawl came out. I'm nothing special. And whats the point of living if you're not special. If you won't mean anything to anyone. There is no point in a life like that.

But I will make Kirby and fans of him proud and happy. Be an inspiration to fellow Kirby fans, light up a spark in the hearts of many. Bring emotion to those like myself.

Thats my dream.

Top Bottom