• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I have a REALLY hard time confirming off of j.LK into anything on the ground. The hitstuns just not good enough
I'm trying to figure out why you're jumping into them XD

But for you guys, I went and got ahold of peacocks midscreen combo

lp, mp, mk, forward jump, j.lp, j.lk (1 hit), j.mp, dash cancel, j.lp, j.mp (land) lp, mp, hp (both hits), bangbangbang!, Argus agony
Actualyl a lot easier than it sounds, The hardest bit is the dash cancel timing

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Guys, my mom is starting to stalk my facebook... :x

So don't share anything on my wall you wouldn't want her to see. Any gaming stuff is fine. XD
I don't know why people feel obligated to add their family members on Facebook, especially parents. Tell your mom to call you or just walk over to where you're currently at if she wants to talk. I blocked my parents and will block my grandmother if she tells me to stop cursing one more time. Don't let family control your facebook. Also, hi JJ!

Also, in regards to changing my handle; I think I'm about to settle on "Oldbag". I like how it sounds, I can actually say this one, and it's from a franchise I love but not an overused character. It also makes people lol when I play games online with them.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Well, I don't live with my mom, and it would be awkward if she knew I blocked her from my fb. It just would be easier to keep her on than keeping things from her.
Oh ok, that's fine then. I was specifically referring to the instances when the mom adds the child on facebook even though they still live together.

jjvirus

Smash Champion

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You still live in MD jj? Come over man! I live in Savage now and basically have a Smashpartment.

Edit: Just looked up Lusby, and damn, you might as well live in friggin Europe.

Well that's a bit of an exaggeration, but Google Maps does say it's nearly 2 hours away.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Yup. That's how it's always been. XP I'm gonna be attending college at Salisbury though starting in the fall. Idk how much closer/farther that puts me from ya. D:

jjvirus

Smash Champion
This is good news then. :3 Idk much about P:M aside from the handful of vids I've seen over the past few months (most of them coming from today), so is it done? Close to done?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm trying to figure out why you're jumping into them XD

But for you guys, I went and got ahold of peacocks midscreen combo

lp, mp, mk, forward jump, j.lp, j.lk (1 hit), j.mp, dash cancel, j.lp, j.mp (land) lp, mp, hp (both hits), bangbangbang!, Argus agony
Actualyl a lot easier than it sounds, The hardest bit is the dash cancel timing
Haha, that's the exact BnB I use with Peacock. You get more damage if you don't lp on landing though, you can go straight into MP, though the timing is a bit harder, you get about 200 more damage off of it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
This is good news then. :3 Idk much about P:M aside from the handful of vids I've seen over the past few months (most of them coming from today), so is it done? Close to done?
Demo 2 just came out. 29 characters and 95% polished mechanics.

:phone:

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I'm gonna put getting a set up part of my current to do list. Hopefully I'll be able to start playing again by the time summer starts. This P:M stuff looks like the real deal. :p Salisbury might turn into Towson too, which might work out better because Salisbury is actually putting me farther away from everything (which I didnt even think was possible...).

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Charizard is really easy to shield poke because of his oddly shaped hurtboxes, but I think in general it works the same as Melee.

Glad to help you get back into smash Sudai :)

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Haha, that's the exact BnB I use with Peacock. You get more damage if you don't lp on landing though, you can go straight into MP, though the timing is a bit harder, you get about 200 more damage off of it.
Yeah i figured that, Although I'll keep to my easier execution BnB thanks. I have enough trouble doing that one as it is XD

Sudai

Stuff here
Charizard is really easy to shield poke because of his oddly shaped hurtboxes, but I think in general it works the same as Melee.

Glad to help you get back into smash Sudai :)
I meant with everyone. Fox and Lucario are the two I noticed it on. Fox being my Melee main and Lucario being the one I played the most. I noticed it w/ Zard too but assumed it was cause he was weird shaped like you said. A few other melee players were complaining about being shield poked when they thought they shouldn't have been too though.

But when seldomly getting shield poked in a weird way is the biggest problem, not bad. lol

Oh, also, make it so you can use B to do get up-attack and off the edge attacks plox. Me and one other person were complaining cause we use B to do off-the edge attacks on the rare occasion we use it. lol

I woke up to Lee being here this morning too so I'll play it some w/ him when he wakes up and let you know his comments lol.

Top Bottom