• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I remember when everyone had a GwJ obsession.

Oh wait...

On a side note, I've been trying to think of a new online handle to go by but I can't think of anything. Any suggestions? For reference, I also go by Mareep and Oldbag on other sites. The main reason is I stutter like a mothertrucker IRL and it REALLY doesn't help that I can't say my own online name without stuttering.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I was kinda thinking of changing my name to "DettaDelta" but like spelled with a delta.
So like DettaΔ, or Dettaδ.
Or maybe even DettΔ.

Mainly because the first time anyone tries typing my name out they always spell Delta for some reason.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu

Theres all the Wall E stuff I got. It came with a back pack, a plushie, tin case and some binoculars. Also have new bedsheets and my robs have wizz fizz sherbert. Da best :333

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I dont hate the combos, I just dislike the character as a whole, right down to design and things

and besides, Your combo's mean nothing to me if you cant get to me :)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm looking forward to Squigly and Umbrella. Dunno if I'll change up my Peacock/Cerebella team, but we'll see.

GP, solo Peacock only works against solo Cerebella, lol. I tried against Valentine and she ****ed me up. Peacock needs an assist to stay safe. It sucks, but oh well.

stingers I'm sorry, but Mike Z announced the Double assist invincibility was a mistake, and they're taking it out. :(

:phone:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I read he said it was a mistake, but he never confirmed if it would be taken out.

Mike Z's of the oldschool crowd, he's only gonna remove something after 1) a lot of time passes, and 2) its actually broken.
Either way, theres nobody else I want to use more, so I'd deal =p

and vs. Valentine, she mainly approaches through the air so use less gun and more shadows/planes. if you have a good AAA thats even better. oh, and shotgun. shotguns a godsend, even though I have a lot of trouble confirming it into anything real, the damage is still solid if you just do gunshot -> dash -> gunshot lol

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm thinking of using Cerebella's AA grab as my assist and seeing how that goes. I keep getting approached from above so it's a good GTFO I'd think.

Shotgun is pretty amazing. I know you can dash out of it into chainsaw, but it's hard to time I'm still working on getting solid BnBs down with Peacock, I think I have her camping down for the most part.

Oh and for those who know about the cute little cat that can randomly jumps out of Cerebella when you hit with her QCF P, I got him last night when I was playing my friend online. :3

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I've found her best GTFO move is s.H, the cannon has a hitbox itself, and you can confirm it into three gunshots into Argus Agony.

Yeah j. Lk is hard to confirm off of. fu, you can airdash cancel it into something else, that's the only way to link it into something else.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
JCaes

you should activate my account on the P:M forums so I can post R.O.B. stuff

He's awesome btw. [O O]
That whole Aerial Glide Tossing thing is amazing. Someone's probably figured this out by now but you can essentially get another Robo Burner upwards if you have a Gyro in hand by AGT'ing up twice with either a jump or Robo Burner in between.

anyways yeah activate plz

EDIT:
herp 24-hour wait time for account activation
nvm

but R.O.B. is still awesome

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
detta, I got your back bro ;) You are activated.

(sorry I didn't prematurely activate you Sapph, didn't know I could until recently)

Top Bottom