• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

jjvirus

Smash Champion
The time between the posts asking for a Wailord picture and the post of said picture scares me a bit, Sudai. XD I'll admit, though, that Regice pic is pretty cool (no pun intended).

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Nah, Registeel da bess

or at least the creepiest

Leisha if you see this, the smashfest I was going to tonight was canceled, so I'll be on Skype.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Mmmm, yes, question your sexuality. BE ATTRACTED TO POKEMON!!! BWAHAHAHA
OH! I'm settled on my sexuality, I have one of the largest ecchi folders of Fi in existence XD
It's jsut it would be helpful for that not to appear when I'm at work

It's probably fermented in kangaroo pouches or something.
no, nonono. we have them at my pub. Pretty standard stuff, although victorian bitter is bland to say the least

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Lawl, Rob cosplay confirmed. Time to look like the hugest loser ever!

I'll be in heaps of those motivational pictures saying like "the virginity is strong in this one!"

Heartstring

Smash Legend
2.5 months? plenty of time, I built my zetsu cosplay in 2 weeks and its lasted all of 3 conventions...admittedly the headpeice was made from sheet metal, i now have the strongest shoulders in the entire world

Top Bottom