• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
ive been eating a lot of taco bell recently...it works.
Lmao same

If you like spicy, order some lava sauce on the side. Costs maybe 30 cents and it's what goes on the volcano burritos. I couldn't enjoy taco bell without it nowadays

:phone:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Wait they can add sides of lava sauce? Why did I not know this before? Crunchwraps would taste so much better with some lava sauce!

And I just had Taco Bell for my break. :)

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Wait they can add sides of lava sauce? Why did I not know this before? Crunchwraps would taste so much better with some lava sauce!

And I just had Taco Bell for my break. :)

You can add it on the crunchwrap too instead of getting it as a side. Once my college roomie of last year shared this info with me, my cheap and unhealthy eating habits have forever changed.

taco bell... never got one when i was in america...
You would probably hate it.

----------------------------

So I just checked my final exam schedule for next week and it turns out that I have 3 finals on Monday at the same time...anyone care to loan me an extra hand and 2 extra brains?

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
^ Not with lava sauce it doesnt!

-------------------------

dnb mix not bad so far. Not particularly my style of dnb, but I have 30 min left to experience.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I am ordering a Crunchwrap with lava sauce next time I go, thanks for the tip Eric, now you have ruined my eating habits too. :p

Chipotle is infinitely better than T-bell, but I still eat both.

And Subway is gross, they leave the food out too long and people get sick because of it, including me and a friend.

Ben and Jerry's is <3 though. Americone Dream. <3

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Noodles is legit. We have the best strip mall by me, it has Chipotle, Gino's East (Chicago pizza, the best<3) Five Guys, Noodles, Arby's, and Jimmie Johns. And that's just the one side of the road, the other side has Panda Express, Potbelly, Portillo's (Chicago exclusive, hamburger/hot dog/italian beef place, it's amazing), Oberweis, an Asian restaurant called Red Lanturn, Sushi Station, Steak and Shake, and Old Country Buffet. And right down the street is the third biggest mall in the world iirc, Woodfield, with a **** ton more places to eat like Olive Garden and such, but I don't feel like naming all those.

And they wonder why Americans are so fat...

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Panda on both sides of the street would be cool.
Prices would have to be low because they'd be competing with themselves lol.

Or
oh god
with no other competition they could raise the price as high as they wanted

Good thing it looks like there's competition over there.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Five Guys and Roy Rogers are the pinnacle of fast food. But if you wanna get serious, nothing compares to Buffalo Wild Wings.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
And Subway is gross, they leave the food out too long and people get sick because of it, including me and a friend.

Ben and Jerry's is <3 though. Americone Dream. <3
I've been to a few different Subways many times and I've never gotten sick. o.o Maybe it was just bad management or a bad shipment? I can imagine Subway having rules on how much food they can leave out and for how long, if somebody messed that up then Subway could get in trouble and the person would be fired. But yeah, pretty sure either way it's just local management. Should go to another Subway.

And yes, B&J is the epitome of epic ice cream~

Also, Domino's for best pizza. Not debatable >.>

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I don't even feel the need to argue this... I live in Chicago, we have the best pizza in the world. People that eat Domino's/Papa John's/etc around here get made fun of because it's horrible.

I got sick from two different Subways two different times, and my friend got sick at another one, so I'm never going back.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Nationally speaking, Domino's is best. There's definitely no argument about local pizzas though, especially in Chicago. :p

And that sucks. :/ Guess it was two mistakes too many on their part.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I have far less to choose from over here, for fast food chains, this is our list:

Mcdonalds
Burger King
Pizza Hut
Subway
KFC
...I think thats it

so yeah, Not much rockin over here

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I tried In N Out at Genesis and it sucked hard. Seriously not even in the same ballpark as Five Guys.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I don't even have half the places you guys are talking about in my town.

All we have is like, random frozen yogurt places and too many little pizza shops.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sudapphire, my dad has a convention to go to in New Orleans in November and I might tag along. How close would you guys be from there? Close enough for a visit?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Sudapphire XD XD I like it

Yes, I'd be able to go if you came, but only if you give me like a month-2 months notice at the very least. My parents have to have time to "think" things over and even then there's no real safe bet when it's in N.O. It really sucks but that's just how it is for me. So I can't guarantee 100% that I can make it but I'm basically sure that Sudai can make it even if I can't.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I am ordering a Crunchwrap with lava sauce next time I go, thanks for the tip Eric, now you have ruined my eating habits too. :p

Chipotle is infinitely better than T-bell, but I still eat both.
I wish I lived near a Chipotle...Omnomnom

Five Guys and Roy Rogers are the pinnacle of fast food. But if you wanna get serious, nothing compares to Buffalo Wild Wings.
I liked Five Guys what little I've tried it. As for Bdubz, I've wore that place out. Ate there too much lol. Don't know what a Roy Rogers is. Kentucky is the sh*t

Top Bottom