• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oh lol. I try mixing it up, guess that's my problem.

Edit: Just beat Marie on my second try. Try using heavy item drop then just blocking her mixups until the item lands, and use the laser blockbuster whenever you get it. It was pretty simple, actually.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
my video is the first thing that pops up if you search for mike z on youtube
****!

and I beat marie after like 30 tries XD I was on hard tho. I did the heavy item drop like u said, but the laser super never hit so I couldnt use it. If I ever had enough time for the bullets to come out I would've been able to land some of those, but she was too busy spamming **** in the 3rd form for me to ever get that far into it. all I get is 1 costume -,- that **** was too difficult, I dont wanna do story mode again...

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, I stopped using the super by the third form, it was pointless by then. Third form I just did George at the Air Show (QCF HK) a lot, since she's in the air generally close to you.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I don't think I'm doing anything tonight other than last minute Project M work, so I'll try to be on all evening.

:phone:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
have fun =]

yo zwarm check my peacock combo.

j.mk -> j.lk -> s.lp -> s.mp -> s.mk -> j.hp -> dash -> j.lk -> s.lp -> s.mp -> super

also double:

s.lp -> s.mp -> s.hk -> j.mp -> j.hp -> s.mk -> bionic car

Zwarm

Smash Hero
have fun =]

yo zwarm check my peacock combo.

j.mk -> j.lk -> s.lp -> s.mp -> s.mk -> j.hp -> dash -> j.lk -> s.lp -> s.mp -> super

also double:

s.lp -> s.mp -> s.hk -> j.mp -> j.hp -> s.mk -> bionic car
Looks pretty good, I'll have to try it out in the lab myself later after work.

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
last night being what, 4am for me?
i was actually at work, got called in on the night shift at last minute :L Extra overtime pay though :)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
G~P on Skype: "i didnt like reeses really, peanut butter in chocolate, the **** is up with that XD"

wat?

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Since I go back to work next week it'll probably be hard for me to join any calls now, which sucks. By the time I get home it would be far too late most likely.

I hope I only have 3 + 4 days a week from now on, I need the extra days to go do other things like study and get my drivers license.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
but peanut butter is revolting stuff :L Saph informed me its a taste you can only like if youve been eating it all your life. Twas the first time i came across it

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I meant that more for American food in general, because I'm convinced Reeses would taste 1000x better if they didn't use cheap chocolate and cheap peanut butter. It already tastes amazing, but it would taste even better. GP coming from England and their quality chocolate confections might find Reeses pretty nasty. I've tasted cheaper chocolate than Reeses before- not fun.

Of course, it just might be that he doesn't like milk chocolate and/or peanut butter, for whatever reason.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Fair enough. I did note that american chocolate is pretty nasty as a whole. Then again there has to be SOME kind of trade-off. You have all this other glorious stuff

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I don't think I've ever had English chocolate outside of Cadbury creme eggs at Easter (which I love because of the combination with the creme, not because of the chocolate itself). I have had several different kinds of German chocolate before though, and I gotta say, I much prefer Hershey's. Maybe it's just because that's what I grew up eating, but I love Hershey's chocolate.

It blows my mind that England doesn't have peanut butter though. It's such a common thing here. Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, Reese's, mixed into ice cream (my absolute favorite kind of ice cream is chocolate peanut butter), and it's a great all-around topping on things (especially apples and bananas and pretzels, mmm so good). I can't imagine living in a world without peanut butter. I pity you, G~P.

Maybe peanut butter is like America's vegemite.

Since I go back to work next week it'll probably be hard for me to join any calls now, which sucks. By the time I get home it would be far too late most likely.

I hope I only have 3 + 4 days a week from now on, I need the extra days to go do other things like study and get my drivers license.
Aw that sucks. What about mornings? Your mornings are our nights so we're more likely to be on then anyway.

Also, does Australia have peanut butter?

Also, since we've been talking a lot about country differences lately, I just wanna throw this out there cause I thought it was funny:

Top Bottom