• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Lol JCz. You were in my dream along with my mom, grandparents, aunt and two uncles at my house and there was this huge storm that everyone was waiting out here. It was legit, everyone had fun and stuff XD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Hmm, a lot of ROB crossover dreams lately. I do love a big thunderstorm.

Is it weird that we keep dreaming about people we've never even met in person before?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm probably going all Peacock. If she doesn't work out by herself, I'm probably gonna throw in some Painwheel.

Everyone have it for PS3?

No Skype for me, I'm at work. :(

:phone:

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
So like, I stacked it yesterday. The one time i wanted to run and be all silly like, I end up tripping over uneven concrete on the footpath. FFFFFFF.

I grazed my hands and smashed one of the knees, the bruise is huge and it hurts to walk xD. I usually dont cry from injuries, but this time I cired like a little baby. I think it was more shock than pain though. Still kinda embarrassed people had to see though >.>

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i havent tripped in fallen in sooo long...
not sure if my balance has gotten better...or if I just dont get out enough XD

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I also found this site with amazing high tops. Only downside is all the good designs are only in males size. I could fit into their smallest size though if I wore some thicker socks, so its all good in the end =P.

Which ones should I get?

This one is the only good style I like from the female section, and I do love the combination of pink and blue together.

These shoes I was going to grab anyway just because light blue and black is what I wear most and I never have shoes to match my clothes with xD. Just ****ing amazing colours.

Sort of tempted with these shoes considering yoshi was my most loved nintendo character while being a youngin. Only problem is the colours wouldnt match anything I wear, Although it'd help make them stand out I guess.

Saph would love these ones =P, I mean who doesnt love this little bugger? Really love the style on these ones too. Probably my favorite on the site atm. But its just so hard to choose.. >.<

I'm a huge fan of the colours on this pair, and squirtle is looking pretty bad ***. Only problem is I dont really like squirtle too much. Although I know they'll drag some attention if I do wear them.. So... i donno lawl.

What do you guys think?

As for falling over, I havent done it in ages. Probably because I dont really sporty stuff aside from gym. My gym is mostly jogging on resting stations and using machines.

Top Bottom