• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I discussed some stuff with other tech-savvy kids at my school, and we came to an agreement that, if the internet does go full-censorship, it won't. We can make our own internet through private servers, P2P connections, etc.
The only way to fully stop internet piracy is to shut off the internet as a whole, and the human race wouldn't last a week without any internet whatsoever.

Anyone remember that story someone wrote diary-style about the future complete internet outage?

Sudai

Stuff here
TOR was created from a CIA project so I doubt it's as open as people think. There's been a lot of talk about Ad Hoc or even satellite type stuff though. In some way shape or form, the internet will always exist.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
x.x I see about Tor. But definitely good to hear about alternatives. Sad that the internet will have to be broken up into so many pieces and basically illegal, but at least there are ways to keep it going for those who can find access to it.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Just placed 5th in a minor tourney going R.O.B./Icies, with like one game as Sheik because I was playing Bees and knew I was going to lose anyways (and he beat me in the ditto, obvs).
Lost mostly to Snakes and Pikas, but this particular Pikachu definitely had a playstyle I hadn't seen before so I wasn't really sure what to do.

Anyone got tips on the Snake matchup? Like a good counterpick or something?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Snake is a pain, because he's good on stages we're good at. I just go back to neutrals, or since MK is gone, RC might work. Not having Frigate/Halberd is a pain for me. :(

I lost to a Snake last tournament. I went Sheik (only trained on CPUs, mind you) on BF game 2 and almost beat him, so I might just use Sheik for the MU now, it looks like you can do the same, if you want, haha.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I miss the background music in Swapnote

Haven't been able to get on the internet here since I came back from my mom's on the holidays, and I've tried literally everything they suggest besides power cycling my modem/router. Just haven't had the time or haven't remembered when I could, so I remain offline :(

Hopefully I can get back soon, without having to call support.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
So um, I woke up this morning and my entire body is aching really bad. mostly in my joints like my wrists and ancles, but the rest of muscles are hurting as well =/.

I havent done any physical activity to cause this either, just hurts so much for some reason x_x

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I still need to touch snow, Im nearly 21 and havent experienced the snow still.

Good news though, the pain is starting to die down now. Worked out after all =) thanks saph. I wanted to avoid having to take codeine for random pain since I know it can be addictive if used for everything. Meant to save those for PMS time.

Pain is still there a little bit, but its taken most of the edge off it now. I'd rather this than before <3.

Also this is a little sneak peak to my comp, this is the case. http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?C=1416&ID=2052#Tab2

IT loooks so sweet with the lights <3 a chirstmas treee comptuerrr

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I still need to touch snow, Im nearly 21 and havent experienced the snow still.

Good news though, the pain is starting to die down now. Worked out after all =) thanks saph. I wanted to avoid having to take codeine for random pain since I know it can be addictive if used for everything. Meant to save those for PMS time.

Pain is still there a little bit, but its taken most of the edge off it now. I'd rather this than before <3.

Also this is a little sneak peak to my comp, this is the case. http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?C=1416&ID=2052#Tab2

IT loooks so sweet with the lights <3 a chirstmas treee comptuerrr
Snow is only cool if you're not driving. :glare:

It's currently raining heavily on all the snow with about 3 feet of visibility in front of you, so it's black ice time! Good thing I got home from work before all the roads freeze.

Also, I'm liking the computer, like JCaes said, very future-y. :3

Sudai

Stuff here
<3 Snow, wish I had more of it.

Why does Australia being upside amuse me so much even though technically there's no up in space and the Southern hemisphere is more directly aligned with galactic up?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
What's the difference between galactic up and down? What makes one direction up and the other down?

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
<3 Snow, wish I had more of it.

Why does Australia being upside amuse me so much even though technically there's no up in space and the Southern hemisphere is more directly aligned with galactic up?
I lost at the Aussie guy.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Anyone got tips on the Snake matchup? Like a good counterpick or something?
Next time we are at a tourney together and I have to play a Snake main, just watch me. I have had to fight tons of Snake players in CO and even a few out of state. I would like to say that I know the MU rather solidly. Even took Ran's snake to the Robotic repair shed XD. You will have to watch me do the MU when I don't have teh tourney fatigue like I did in Grand Finals. lol 12 sets of 2 out of 3 and 3 sets of 3 out of 5 plus I can't recall how many UMvC3 sets I played in that tourney too lol. I need to work on tournament endurance. Any advice from other robots for increasing battery life? Thanks for any feedback.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I dont need nomination to be on that list but I may just pay you $5 to get it updated faster. ill tone down the cockiness of the ****. I would like to politely request for an update on the top 5 US, Can, Mex Rob list of course at your own speed and time and also its ok if you do not put myself on the list i am definately not well deserving of such kind of titles............................. man 'nough with this just hurry the **** up ni'ggas!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well, ryo quit. But even then, we still have:
$an
U$$i
Be$serker $wordsman
B0redone
Brett$ter
Me ^.^
Ny$yarc

All of which are active ^.^

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Kirk and Meneil are active, they both got HM on our latest PR.

And from that list, I know San, Ussi (only because he comes to the anime thread I'm in :3), and you.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'm just taking about the active ones that post in the social, I know about those too, but my work tired brain forgot em :(

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
In no particular order KiraFlax, T0mmy, Holy nightmare, chibo, mr.eric. theres 5 good rob players already lets get down to bussiness.

Stop losing to Peach and we'll consider it. :troll:

:phone:
silly kyle still talking crap. Ive whooped him every tournament beside the last two. now im really motivated to kik his *** and talk **** on the peach boards and every where else. just watch for the results of the next AZ tournament on the 4th. IM GUNNA **** HIS ****

Top Bottom