• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I uploaded a ROB:M marathon if anyone wants to check it out. Start here. It's all vs Ryoko (you may know him as the old school Melee Zelda/Sheik/Peach player, but he's also arguably the best player in the Project M backroom).

This is pretty much what ROB is going to be in the upcoming 2nd demo.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah, people were telling me that Abobo's Big Adventure was gonna take its place as the best NES tribute flash game, but while it has a great sense of humor, it can't hold a candle to SMC's impeccable gameplay.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I finally stopped screwing around with the late game side quests and just beat Xenoblade (140 hours in btw, and loved every minute of it). Amazing ending, but I'm sad it's over. Oh well...

*starts New Game+*

:phone:

stingers

Smash Obsessed
speaking of xenoblade, my wii fell and stopped reading the sd card like a week or so ago. so I cant play xenoblade anymore =[

so if someone wants a copy, bid on mine on ebay! its only 99 cents and theres like a day and a half left so...you'll prolly get a good price. ;)

/ad

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I preordered it a couple weeks ago. And it comes out the week after my birthday. |D
Planning on getting Gravity Rush and then waiting for CFW to come out so I can put other stuff on it. Not sure if there are any other original games that look good besides Gravity Rush atm, but I haven't looked at the planned game list in months, lol.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
So uh, if this SOPA thing goes through, does that mean this site will be taken down?

I just read about it recently, and now i feel pretty sad. =/.

Is america really that crazy? I'm guessing this is the work of obama -.-

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah it seems a little bit too extreme to change out of nowhere. They tried to do it here in australia at one point, but people protested so it didn't end up happening. (Thank god)

And thanks :3

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
awwwwww **** son, I got quoted =P.

Maybe I should start reading what I type before I post. luuuul.

So now I have a new sexy computer, cannot wait to play games on the comp again!

I feel like starting maplestory again, but my friends probably wont join me, thus losing motivation lol

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
So uh, if this SOPA thing goes through, does that mean this site will be taken down?

I just read about it recently, and now i feel pretty sad. =/.

Is america really that crazy? I'm guessing this is the work of obama -.-
Not sure if this site would be taken down, but all modding threads would probably be deleted by the admins pretty fast to prevent that.

And yes, America really is that crazy. Congress has been doing stuff like this for years, the presidents tbh are mostly scapegoats (though they're not blameless, they're certainly not ones to put all the blame on). Obama in particular has been incessantly badgered by both parties due to a pretty fundamental disagreement on most issues between the parties, so although he's trying to help what he can, it's nearly impossible from all the conflicts.

It would be a tragedy if SOPA passes regardless of our protests, especially now that NDAA is now law. America would truly have lost its freedom both physically and on the internet at that point.

So now I have a new sexy computer, cannot wait to play games on the comp again!

I feel like starting maplestory again, but my friends probably wont join me, thus losing motivation lol

:o Post pics of comp? I'm curious :D

Maybe you could try and see if they will before you start? :o

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I'm lucky the smashboards sopa strike happened when it did, it started when I had to go sleep and left once I awoke. =P

Not sure if this site would be taken down, but all modding threads would probably be deleted by the admins pretty fast to prevent that.

And yes, America really is that crazy. Congress has been doing stuff like this for years, the presidents tbh are mostly scapegoats (though they're not blameless, they're certainly not ones to put all the blame on). Obama in particular has been incessantly badgered by both parties due to a pretty fundamental disagreement on most issues between the parties, so although he's trying to help what he can, it's nearly impossible from all the conflicts.

It would be a tragedy if SOPA passes regardless of our protests, especially now that NDAA is now law. America would truly have lost its freedom both physically and on the internet at that point.

Ah I see. I found most of it hard to understand, but I think its making more sense to me now.

Lets just hope it doesnt go through, there isnt much that can stop pirating unless you stop the internet from existing. I hate to see legitimate sites disappear because of some stupid SOPA thing

:o Post pics of comp? I'm curious :D

Maybe you could try and see if they will before you start? :o
I'll take some pictures for sure once I actually get home haha. I had my friend Ted up here get everything built for it so its being sent down to melbourne as we speak.

It will look great though, I promise xD

I'll probably ask them though, but i think they have other games planned. so damn lul

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*ส็็็**ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*ส็็*็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*ส็็*็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*ส็็*็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*ส็็*็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*ส็็*็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*ส็็*็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*ส็็*็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*ส็็*็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*ส็็*็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*ส็็*็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*ส็็*็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*ส็็*็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*ส็็*็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*ส็็*็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*ส็็*็

David / GwJ teach me how to dougiedo that.

chrome says that's Thai

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I looked at this page about 10 minutes after Indigo's post.
Came back a half hour later and the lines had grown.

Posted this and the lines reset.

EDIT: What is that I don't even

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็*ส็็็**ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Man, is this really a "thing?" I just saw it today when David posted it on facebook, ha ha.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
They want complete control over all information, and they are setting up things in the name of corporate interests and/or national security to do this. They want information control so they can control us, thus securing their profits and preventing an uprising at the same time. Two birds with one stone. The free internet was the last stronghold of varied and unbiased information, free of tampering from any central agencies. But all of that's gone now, so I hope we enjoyed it while it lasted. :/

Sayonara, freedom~

Top Bottom