• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I finished the swapnote, but I'm going to hold off on sending it until I have as many R.O.B.s added as possible.
It's pretty dang awesome.
ATM I only have Sapphire and JCaes registered, but I have TeeVee added.

Leisha IIRC still hasn't posted hers, but I think Chibo and a couple others have posted theirs but I forgot to add them.

EDIT: Got Zwarm registered. About to search through for Chibo's.
EDIT AGAIN: Didn't notice I had Indigo registered, but yeah I do. Still looking for Chibo.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
here's mine again
0688-5285-0555
Gotcha added.

I think the only ones I'm missing now are Chibo and Leisha, so I'mma send it out in a couple minutes and send it to them later.

AAAAAAaaaaaaaaand sent. The audio clip is terribly quiet, sorry I couldn't make it louder. >.<
And it's only five seconds because Nikki and Nintendo are jerks and you can't send recordings longer than five seconds over swapnote despite being able to record up to ten seconds in the Sound app.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I got you added "Zakks".
Waiting on Zwarm, and I don't think I ever got Chibo's code. I can get it from t1mmy though.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Mmmm I has 3DS
Post FC plz

QUESTION: How do I reduce lag on HD TVs?
The ones at my local gaming venue have a "Game" mode that reduces the lag significantly, but the best option is probably just to not use an HD TV, lol.
Or just play on Wifi a lot so you get used to it. I don't really notice the lag because of how often I play on Wifi, although I still refuse to use my HDTV with my Wii.

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
game mode helps.

nonHD games will have lag nomatter how good your hdtv screen is because your hdtv has built in stuffs that post processes the subHD image to its liking.

CRT for fighters :D

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Game modes help and plasmas are better than LCDs, but none of them are perfect. CRT for life!

My FC again because I don't think Zwarm or Mister Eric have it: 3351-4054-0785

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Well, I played on my friend Kel's TV and it runs at 240 MHz I think and I felt zero lag if any.
so i was j/c

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I just need to vent something to people I don't see everyday.

As you can probably guess, as a smasher/gamer nerd type, I don't have great luck with girls. I haven't had a girlfriend in longer than I care to mention. But in the last few weeks...
-I've been regularly flirting with a girl at my work, and she's starting going out of her way to come to my office to chat. We actually have a lot in common. I was going to ask her to lunch next time I could work it into the conversation.
-A few times at Magfest, I ran into and talked to the hot bassist chick in one of the bands there. I even helped her get past a tricky part in Cave Story (which she happened to be playing at the time). She then commented on the video of her band I uploaded before I had even posted the link anywhere. I'm not gonna read too much into that one, but it was still pretty cool.
-My best friend's girlfriend's sister friended me on Facebook, sent a message saying she heard I moved closer to DC (which I did, and which is where she lives), and she straight up asked me out today. She's kind of an "uptown girl" in the Billy Joel sense if you know what I mean, but what the hell.

I'm actually a little torn now. I really want to ask out the girl at my work, but I don't want to blow off the first girl who ever asked me out.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Simple situation here. :o Neither of the two other girls have asked you out, so you should stay friends with them and get to know them. If things don't go well with the first girl, you will still be able to see if the other two are more of your type, especially if you've been friends with them for a while and gotten to know them better.

As for what to do if one of the other two asks you out while you're still going out with the first girl, you should be completely honest with them and let them know that you're currently seeing someone (don't say dating, that sounds too committed) but that you want to stay close friends for now. If they're put off by that, no use chasing them, because that wouldn't be a good sign in the first place. Honesty & faithfulness > juggling. Trust me. :)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN.

OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN. OCEAN.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
What Sapphire said. When you know you aren't particularly "marketable" to girls, you shouldn't take your opportunities for granted.
I'd probably go out with a girl if they asked me out even if they weren't the girl I had in mind just because I know how terrible rejection feels.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
As someone who has been with a girl of questionable choice for as far back as I can remember and likely will be with forever, here's my most important bit of advice:

Don't jump at the first girl that smiles your way. Make the smart choice.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Good Luck with the girl still JC ^-^. All the best.

As for my 3ds code.... It's ‎3995 6585 0700 for anyone who would like to add me. I'll probably add everyone here.

I'm kinda sad atm because of one person in the australian smash scene. Seriously want to rip their face off and shove it up their ***. >_>

siggggggh

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I saw the muppets the other day.

The 80's robot looks soo much like rob from the top and shoulders =O. The movie was actually alright too.

Costco run today was pretty cool, I'm at a massive smash meet here in sydney. But it kinda gets messy when theres mostly guys. FFFFFFFff

Top Bottom