• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
It's been a treat watching OCEAN live. I might do an interview with him tomorrow

:phone:

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I literally was brought to tears when OCEAN won. I took a pic with him right when he won

:phone:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I wish I had the internet to watch streams :( Looking forward to the videos though, especially Javi.

Ocean's matches were recorded right?

Of course they were recorded.

PLEASE TELL ME THEY WERE RECORDED

Also JCaes Javi was insane. He wrecked PP and went kind of close with HBox. He went really really close with Mango in friendlies right now. But wow like fu said he went Zelgadis.

Wait

rkbionic Remember, all stream matches are uploading to youtube.com/apextournament Wouldn't be surprised if it were all done uploading in an hour

this is from the twitter feed

I looked at that

and saw the katakana for Su-Da-I

didn't even need google translate nuggah

Shadic on HBox v. Armada said:
These guys are heroes. The longer they play, the longer brawl stays off the stream.
LOL

HBox is a being a **** though...

Jamzzy said:
SONG OF TIME, MAKE THIS MATCH LAST LONGER
freaking 5eibrik coached armada. pshhh figures

Top Bottom