• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Plus I've never played a game of DotA in my life, and only one HoN game, haha. I hope theres a tutorial mode, I still haven't downloaded it yet, I just got a new computer a few hours ago, so I've been playing around with it instead, redownloading Steam games and such.

Sudai

Stuff here
Well, the general mechanics aren't hard. The longest part is just learning what all the champions do (>80 champs 4 skills + 1 passive for 90% of them) and figuring out when you should get what items. After that it's just little tricks that'll make you slightly better but not noticeably usually.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
If you're refering to mine, its Amumu from League of Legends. (emumu skin)

Probably doing nothing new years now, work ;_;.
That sucks :L Get drunk at the workplace!

No guys, I don't think you understand. Stingers and I ARE winning Apex.
Ohu.jpg

If double r.o.b gets to grand finals, i will buy you both...something, i dunno, like a meal or some ****

if they win I win I will send one of them (i dunno which one, whichever one posts first or some ****) this:

My ROB I got for my fifteenth birthday. Two gyros, both with the original paper caution disks, a Gyromite game, and lots of these accessories along with a Super Advantage joystick and two SNES controllers. But they have to go all ROB and place first.

Yeah?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
*fap fap fap*

Edit: Damn, you guys are way too good at Swapnote! How do you draw at different levels?

Anyone not in on this is really missing out btw. Post your friend codes.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
You have to draw about 4-5 notes yourself I think for 3D pen to be enabled. That's how I had to do it, so just draw more random things.

Also, detta must be majoring in art or something. o.o

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Lol. I just have good references. I haven't the slightest clue as to why I can actually draw things in Swapnote, because on paper and in Photoshop I suck at drawing humans in general.
I must just be so used to drawing and writing with a DS stylus and touch screen that I'm automatically better off using it.
And yeah, just send spam notes until she tells you how to do different levels. Then keep spamming more notes until you unlock audio attachment, photo attachment, and different stationery.

8Bitman

Smash Master
That would be the one I would want. But a R.O.B is a R.O.B. :3

Do you think it's fair that a Falco/MK main from FL owns a R.O.B and I do not?

DAMNIT XALTIS!!!

K, here's my friend code. Add me nuggaaaaaaahs

2449-4848-3170

Adding yall.

Also I'm scared for my ROB's future. Stingers and Chibo sound like they mean business. Kind of regretting my post now lol.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Pool 49
Vex Kas rani
Du eler X
Ver manubis
Mi nk
Luda

I'd be more worried for him if Ganon wasn't such an easy MU. I think he can get out. It's top 2, right?

Mink, Vex, and Verm... dunno what to think about Mink. He mains Puff iirc. Verm shouldn't be too bad if he goes all Ganon like everyone expects him to. Vex mains Bowser yes?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Vex doesn't main bowser anymore lol. He should get 1st seed in that pool, he's pretty damn good. lada may be able to get 2nd though

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Sadly, Lada is probably ****ed, Dueler X is an incredibly good G&W main from france. Death pool right there

i actualyl got a fairly nice pool, can somebody fill me in on who these people are?

Pool 19
Nairo
Golden-Psyco
Kurei
Rockmix
Nordal

Heartstring

Smash Legend
oh yeah, i knew nairo. it was the others i was stuck on

Well im all de-rusted after my fest this weekend, time to make bracket!

Top Bottom