• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I just hit the 130 hour mark and I haven't beaten it yet. (I could have at around 100 hours but I'm doing all the sidequests)

I fully believe it's the best RPG of this console generation by a large margin.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I just hit the 130 hour mark and I haven't beaten it yet. (I could have at around 100 hours but I'm doing all the sidequests)

I fully believe it's the best RPG of this console generation by a large margin.
And once again, All i can see in your avatar is a red pikmin

Sudai

Stuff here
It really is amazing. I'm 40hrs in and I'm just before you go inside the Bionis for the first time (I think, doing the Story Quest where you find the 4 things and do the Etian coming of age ceremony). I feel like I should be so much further but I have 100% collection rate and 80-85% side quest rate up to this point and 100% map explored. It's pretty awesome.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
i'll be up there tomorrow...staying with some dude named internetexplorer
Hope You're not getting driven up there by him. Youll crash :troll:
Can i get your mobile phone number? I only jsut realised that i dont have any r.o.b phone numbers XD

stingers

Smash Obsessed
my friend that's coming with me is british too, though he moved over here when he was like 6 or something. Still, you guys can talk about british things and be way cooler than everyone else there

:phone:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
my friend that's coming with me is british too, though he moved over here when he was like 6 or something. Still, you guys can talk about british things and be way cooler than everyone else there

Fair enough, Ill have tea to share with everyone though!
...I hope the venue has a kettle or something

No, that's awesome though.

Tom!!! Text me, we are going to be ROB buddies this weekend!!

I'll have to get back to you on that, For whatever reason, my texts arent getting through to anyone -__-

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Kettle at the venue... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What phone service do you have? Is it one that exists in America?
...No kettle? What madness, Perhaps an expresso machine at least?

Well, My USUAL service is vodaphone, But apparently I'm dealing with this strange thing called 'AT&T' While in america

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I doubt there'd be a kettle, but there's always coffee makers.
I had to make ramen in a coffee pot a couple times last time I stayed at a hotel for an anime convention. If it's possible to make ramen, it's probably possible to make tea.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I don't think I'm ever going to get tired of watching that gif.

Also, I've been doing a crapload of research on Pika, noticed they seem to have a lot more cool threads than us. Do we have anything like a stage strategy thread lying around that I haven't found yet, or is the general rule just to CP Halberd and Frigate and do whatever on the starters? :p

Top Bottom