• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
XD
Mine's 3652 - 0526 - 4877. I can send you other doodles I've made if you want. Pretty much all of the good-looking ones are Mirai Nikki and Katanagatari doodles so far.
The character is Togame the Strategist from Katanagatari, for anyone who was wondering.
Go ahead and send me your doodles. I've only really drawn one doodle and it's just simple and basically a test.

i wanted to say something witty about your supposed alcoholism but sudai beat me to it

you sneaky sudai

nice purple by the way.

Sudai

Stuff here
You look like you'd be one of the humans in the muppet movie. lol It's awesome. Also, is that pentagramish shape in your right eye (picture left) something that was there before or an effect of photoshop? o.o

Starturds, should totally make a witty comment anyway cause mine wasn't too witty. And your Avy amuses me greatly. lol

what pentagram thing? Sudai you cray cray

*ahem*...Leisha, your copious alcohol consumption puts the Irish to shame. Yeah that probably wasnt up to par but oh well

Sorry Dave, Sudai made me do it.

Heheh yeah, isn't it great? I don't know who she is but I like her hair.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Zwarm, you only drink milk on OCCASION?! I drink it all the time. My mother says I need to buy myself a cow.

Milk is amazing but I hate the unclean taste it leaves in your mouth after a while if you don't brush/gargle soon afterwards.
Milk is amazing! I have at least a pint of it a day, half on my cereal, the rest in the half dozen cups of tea i drink in a day...and my cup is HUGE

awww man,

I hope everyone doesnt think I'm an alcoholic now xD. Has anyone ever had ginger bear before? thats some awesome ****. (its not alcoholic)
Well, you are an australian after all

nuuu youuu

Insta win.

Muppets movie comes out here soon, gonna go see rob :3
That image still brings out the worst in my deviant brain :(
But yeah, now i look, i can see the pentagon pupil too

I still can't see that legendary pentagram pupil you all are waxing poetic about.

Yes! GP knows what's up. Except for milk in tea... I drink my tea just by itself.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I still can't see that legendary pentagram pupil you all are waxing poetic about.

Yes! GP knows what's up. Except for milk in tea... I drink my tea just by itself.
Son i always know whats up
Wait...you can actually get tea in america? or is it the ****ty american made tea which tastes terribad?

Also its moer like a pentagon than a pentagram, left side XD

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Son i always know whats up
Wait...you can actually get tea in america? or is it the ****ty american made tea which tastes terribad?

Also its moer like a pentagon than a pentagram, left side XD
I have no idea how to respond to this, but yes, we have tea, and it's good. I prefer Arizona Green Tea with Peach over hot tea though.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Oh, green tea. I get what you mean now. I'm talking the standard breakfast tea blend...yknow, english tea XD I'll be bringing a ****load to apex, i'm happy to share

Yeah rob boards, imma have tea there, i hope theres a kitchen i can use with a kettle :L

Yeah if you had milk with green tea, i would have to exile you

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah, if memory serves me correctly, the normal tea that they allow in america is pretty bad...or at least in north carolina it is :L
Because yknow, america doenst like things being imported....ever
and shame :(

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Hm? Excuse me, let me pull up google
*5 minutes later*
I see, I never actualyl knew about that, but it is american history more than british history i guess ^.^

Top Bottom