• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Would help if I knew how to troll efficiently.

Also guh don't remember if I said this at some point but I've been stuck on Monster X for weeks in my forced 3HP run of CS3D. It's bad enough he spawns so many projectiles that are basically auto-kills, they leave hearts all over the place that are a pain to dodge.

Also also randomly decided to learn how to play Sheik. Took an hour and a half to consistently use her DACUS, still working on a couple of other things, but so far I'm not doing too badly for a character who's so much faster and weaker than most of my other mains.

Sudai

Stuff here
Make someone believe something that's not true to incite an emotional response. You can get more complex than that, but that's the basics of the basics.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If only it was a couple weeks later. I'm getting a new place January 6th and would love to have smashers over.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If you end up passing through MD though, let me know. We could at least get a couple hours of smash in or something. And Buffalo Wild Wings.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'll likely be flying/taking a train, so... yeah. :(

If I can, though, at some point, I may go down to DC when its warmer, and can certainly fly in at the beginning to BWI (or Thurgood Marshall or Herman Caine or whatever its called now) and meet up before going into D proper.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Well pretty much needed a shift changed because I was told I needed to work at kfc since the cook broke his arm. I said I could still work on the same day I just needed the shift changed around so I worked in the morning and not noon. I even gave the guy 3 weeks notice, but hes just like "kay we dont want you, FIREEE"

But whatever really, the guy was just waiting for any chance he could get rid of me. Was a real mean pig, he expected me to learn everything in the job within 2 short shifts lawl. High expectations much...

But yes, even though im glad i dont have to work with the jerk again, I still feel very rejected. -__-

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Being rejected by a jerk just makes them more of a jerk. :p Don't let it get to you, if he had biased ways from the start then it was his error and not yours.

That said, you did say you had another job already, right? D: I remember something about you saying you needed two jobs and went to get another, but I can't remember how that worked out :o

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Yeah I still have my first job at kfc, but i've been wanting to get something else. Mostly because I dont get many shifts there anymore. I thought this newsagent job would be the savior, but I was so wrong lawl.

Dont worry, I'm okay now =) life moves on and ill totally find a better job

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well pretty much needed a shift changed because I was told I needed to work at kfc since the cook broke his arm. I said I could still work on the same day I just needed the shift changed around so I worked in the morning and not noon. I even gave the guy 3 weeks notice, but hes just like "kay we dont want you, FIREEE"

But whatever really, the guy was just waiting for any chance he could get rid of me. Was a real mean pig, he expected me to learn everything in the job within 2 short shifts lawl. High expectations much...

But yes, even though im glad i dont have to work with the jerk again, I still feel very rejected. -__-
Damn, thats pretty intolerant
Tell you what, Come move to mine, And i can get to a job at the restaurant near my house! They are looking for full time workers anyhow XD
Otherwise, jsut bring your skimpiest clothing and a boatload of condoms and we'll make a killing, what with all the rich old men around her >.>

But seriously, that sucks so much. But with the current state of affairs there are enough desperate people in the world that a guy can jsut fire someone and get another person in who will do exactly what they need, which sucks :(

Top Bottom