• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Anonymous 12/26/11(Mon)13:59 No.3305272
Cracking an egg into a Cup a Noodles. Do I add the egg after the 3 minutes or right after I add the water or what?
>> Anonymous 12/26/11(Mon)14:01 No.3305274
Throw away the top ramen, boil the egg at medium heat for 10 minutes after the water starts boiling. Add the egg while the water is cold.

I just saved you a little bit of heart disease and diabetes, son.
>> Anonymous 12/26/11(Mon)14:06 No.3305279
File1324926381.jpg-(22 KB, 216x232, 1314900667672.jpg)

I HAVE TO MAKE $2.19 WORTH OF FOOD LAST UNTIL THE END OF MARCH. WAT DO?
>> Anonymous 12/26/11(Mon)14:13 No.3305286
>>3305279
Seek gainful employment, appeal to the sympathy of close relatives, apply for welfare, sell property to pawn shops, scavenge dumpsters, and generally do anything and everything to avoid starving.

... er, it just occurred to me - you wouldn't be just posting copypasta for the sake of tradition, would you?
>> Anonymous 12/26/11(Mon)14:14 No.3305287
>>3305279
Start dumpster diving. Seriously.

Trader Joes and many other places throw **** out one day before the expiration date, If you check the dumpsters every night you will find plenty of perfectly edible food you can freeze and use later.

Or apply for food stamps, or go to a food bank. I lived for 6 months without paying for food once, get on my level, son.
>> Anonymous 12/26/11(Mon)14:19 No.3305290
>>3305272
of course right after water... but only if you prefer your eggs not totaly raw
>> Anonymous 12/26/11(Mon)14:25 No.3305294
>>3305274
>10 minutes
Why the **** would you do that for so long?
>> Anonymous 12/26/11(Mon)14:39 No.3305311
>>3305279
how the **** do people get in this situatioin? especially in the US?
>> Anonymous 12/26/11(Mon)14:58 No.3305335
> I've done all the following for food, and I'm GD proud of it.

>>3305290 You're a god! And a note on TRADER JOE'S - some stores also donate their food. Go in before it closes and ask if they already donate to a food bank. If they ask why, make up a reason.

>>3305279
You're hungry and poor? Good that means you have desperation, and desperation is a good thing because it motivates you to do things you've never done such as steal, beg, and haggle.

BAKERIES - **** yeah! sometimes were talking about getting a dozen loaves or more. Bring home this **** and all the sudden roommates are nicknaming you Jesus that man who fed 5,000.

COLLEGE CAFETERIAS - holy **** some college students are wasteful *******s who will only eat half their lunch. Okay yes, maybe they're full or feeling queasy before a big test. The other half is yours and don't be ashamed for embarrassed to ask them for it if you see them about to throw it away THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE IT TO YOU.

FOOD COURTS - same as college campuses only now you have to worry about security guards asking you to leave, don't worry that's all they will do.

If you live in a city find your Food Not Bombs group they will feed you when they can.

Go to the farmer's market before it closes and haggle. If they wont come down, IMPLORE them to meet your terms.

Remember you always have the moral high ground in any situation, you're hungry bro!
>> Anonymous 12/26/11(Mon)15:01 No.3305339
>>3305335
- Anon on how to be a professional hobo
>> Anonymous 12/26/11(Mon)15:04 No.3305340
>>3305339
That's progress for you. Even the hobos of our societies are so sophisticated that only the worst of them don't have housing and around-the-clock internet access.
>> Anonymous 12/26/11(Mon)15:17 No.3305353
>>3305311
1) He's trolling

2) You can't be serious. Of course people are destitute, in all countries.
>> Anonymous 12/26/11(Mon)15:19 No.3305358
>>3305340
>Has never met a hobo under a rail bridge in the middle of the night who asked for heroin.
>> Anonymous 12/26/11(Mon)15:25 No.3305365
>>3305340
>>3305339
I'm touched, but I'm not a hobo. I've just refused waged slavery for about a year.
inb4: lazy, privileged, ect. I was a university student until recently, I worked really hard to get there and all through Comm College I worked. Also worked two jobs right after high school between 50-70/week.
>> Anonymous 12/26/11(Mon)15:29 No.3305370
>>3305272
you're going to want to do this on a stove top.

i usually bring my water to a boil and cook the ramen for aprx. 3 minutes before dropping the egg in and turning the heat off.

leave it on the element and stir carefully(so as not to pop the yolk) for another minute before dropping the whole thing in a bowl.

now's when you finally pop that yolk(it should still be liquid), and stir it into the ramen along with a flavor packet.

cheap, quick, tasty, and very easy once you get the hang of it.
>> Anonymous 12/26/11(Mon)22:56 No.3305635
>>3305311
because over half our nation is below the poverty line

/ck/ at its finest.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Honey bee is ****ing ****, and she should go kill herself.

I knew ROB wouldnt get in the game anyway, but I mean common.... Metal Mario? Could've had waluigi instead of that **** >_>. The most disappointing thing about that game is lack of characters imo, plus some really bad choices as i stated above.

Oh as of drinking, the legal age here is 18. (its pretty silly I know) I'm not a big drinker, i'll probably drink twice a year at most. So dont worry, I'm not an alcoholic =p

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Awesome that it's 18 in Australia. XD

Yeah, even if I could legally drink I wouldn't much really. I probably wouldn't even do it just for major holidays. If I drink it would be because something really, really special happened.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Honey bee is ****ing ****, and she should go kill herself.

I knew ROB wouldnt get in the game anyway, but I mean common.... Metal Mario? Could've had waluigi instead of that **** >_>. The most disappointing thing about that game is lack of characters imo, plus some really bad choices as i stated above.

Oh as of drinking, the legal age here is 18. (its pretty silly I know) I'm not a big drinker, i'll probably drink twice a year at most. So dont worry, I'm not an alcoholic =p
Eh...where's my rob at?

Also 18 is the legal drinking age in just about everywhere that isnt north america, so yeah XD

I shall also be going and getting absolutely plastered too!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You guys wanna hear something weird? I've been playing Star Fox 64 3D, and unexpectedly, non-inverted controls feel more natural to me. I've been playing console FPSes for a long time and I always ALWAYS use inverted. You know why? Because my first "FPS"-style console game was Star Fox 64, and it forced inverted controls on you. Up is down and down is up, that's just how it is. But for some crazy reason, it's the opposite with the 3DS circle pad, up is up and down is down (blasphemy!). Yet 5 minutes later I'll switch to MW3 and play inverted. Anyone else have this problem?

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I use inverted controls for the same reason, except because of the original SNES Star Fox. I can't bring myself to use non-inverted controls any more in anything.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
I'm the opposite. I play most things with normal controls, but I can't play Star Fox 64 3D without inverted controls.

Actually, I think I used inverted controls in Assault as well.

I use inverted controls when playing Melee. It adds more depth to the game.

Also alcohol is gross. It's so bitter. :mad:

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. I've started to develop a taste for wine, but not anywhere enough for me to want to drink it. Dr Pepper yo.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I used to love Dr Pepper, but I can't drink it anymore knowing what it does to my body. Now, I -would- drink Dublin Dr Pepper, but it has to be flown out of state and all and iunno. It's something I'd do for a special occasion that I'd want more than just wine for.

So for usually, it's water all the way yo.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Alcohol is normalyl too off for me to drink, vodka is pretty standard though, i had this amazing thing caleld a green goblin, which is a halfpint of VK and a halfpint of fosters. tastes isnt great but dear lord you get wrecked within a few (or if youre like me and youre huge, about 6)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I hate beer, I drink pop and water mostly. Milk on occasion. When I consume alcohol, it's usually vodka, though I don't like that either. I like fruity drinks like Long Island Iced Tea, and stuff more like that. The taste of alcohol is *** for the most part though.

:phone:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Mountain Dew was invented as a chaser, and the name was originally a colloquial term for moonshine. So I appreciate alcohol for all it's done for me :awesome:

Zwarm, you only drink milk on OCCASION?! I drink it all the time. My mother says I need to buy myself a cow.

Milk is amazing but I hate the unclean taste it leaves in your mouth after a while if you don't brush/gargle soon afterwards.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
XD
Mine's 3652 - 0526 - 4877. I can send you other doodles I've made if you want. Pretty much all of the good-looking ones are Mirai Nikki and Katanagatari doodles so far.
The character is Togame the Strategist from Katanagatari, for anyone who was wondering.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Milk is amazing but I hate the unclean taste it leaves in your mouth after a while if you don't brush/gargle soon afterwards.
That's probably the pus.
I'll stick with water.

Oh, and my 3DS FC: 1805-2173-1105

Probably best to PM, since I rarely lurk here.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Zwarm, you only drink milk on OCCASION?! I drink it all the time. My mother says I need to buy myself a cow.

I usually eat out because of work, and milk doesn't go well with McDonald's/Taco Bell/other **** I put in my body. I usually only have milk when I have cereal, or the occasional family dinner. I hear it's good with Chipotle, which I eat a lot of, but I've never tried it, the idea of a burrito and milk kinda weirds me out.

Nice doodle in Swapnote, detta. I thought I recognized her, but I haven't finished Bakemonogatari, and haven't seen any of Katanagatari, soooo yeah.

Top Bottom