• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I saw the muppets the other day.

The 80's robot looks soo much like rob from the top and shoulders =O. The movie was actually alright too.
It DID look like rob xD. That thought was going through my head the whole time.

Also the movie was really great.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Muppets is sooo good. Go see it everyone <3

Omg It took me an hour to clean all the mess and dishes from only one night of mess at the meet.

And the bad news is, that was only half of the mess >_<

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Yeah I didn't pass any of those tests. I was just grandfathered into this group because I'm that old-school.

Also if I get a premium membership am I stuck with green as my username color? Because I won't be able to get down with that.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
No, you can make your username color stay yellow. You have to do something in User CP like subscribe to the normal members group instead of the premium. I feel like you'll be able to figure it out though, I did it once :o

why not just try out other skins and see what colour you like best? For instance the one I'm using has everyone without a special username colour cyan

EVERYONE

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Since I've got all of Sheik's useful AT's down, I'm gonna start on the Icies next.
CGing is so fun. And surprisingly enough I can do it on Wifi without even practicing the timing for certain characters after like one or two drops.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
So my options are yellow, green or pink? Seriously, Smashboards?

I want to be like Umbreon or something. Didn't Premium users used to be able to change their color?

Top Bottom