• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaes likes Ron Paul eh?

Well, at least it isn't Romney/Santorum/Gingrich/all the other candidates the GOP has pooped out this time around

If I had to vote Republican I'd vote Ron Paul. He's the only one that sits well with me and honestly all of the other candidates seem bat**** crazy.

Prolly going to vote Obama (first year to vote! hype), but if there were other notable Democratic candidates I'd vote for them just to spice things up.

Oh Colbert, why do you taunt me so?... :(

Sudai

Stuff here
Ron Paul is not going to win the republican primaries. He's not trying to either. He's only using them as a jumping board. Free advertisement and what not. He has only spent like 20% of his campaign fund donations atm. Pretty sure he's gonna ride out the primaries till he loses (because he will, he simply isn't someone most republicans can/will vote for at this point in time) and then run on the ticket as an independent.

I'd go more into what I think will happen after that but that's all just conjecture with even less evidence than what I just said lol.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I don't wanna get preachy in here, but if I could vote out everyone currently in office and start over with a blank slate, I would. But unfortunately America will keep voting in the same liars and criminals year after year until the whole system comes falling down. And by then Ron Paul will be too old.

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah, this is basically the last year he can really do it. The guy is a dinosaur. I'm just glad that at the very least he's going to bring some hard issues to the national debate instead of the lame **** we always get.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I don't wanna get preachy in here, but if I could vote out everyone currently in office and start over with a blank slate, I would. But unfortunately America will keep voting in the same liars and criminals year after year until the whole system comes falling down.
This is how I feel. I'm glad that Ron's getting the issues out onto the platform he needs to, but I just can't vote in a system that is corrupted from every level.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
This type of music doesnt usually interest me, It's just that the catgroove forces me to wear my trollface dance to trolling things, I'm therefore going to have it ready for use on my mobile whenver i troll someone IRL

well sapphire, i dont mean to call you out or anything, but if "the system's corruptedness" really bothered you, you'd jump at every opportunity to vote. it does no good to complain and not do anything and just sit around waiting for things to magically get better. sorry, but i really hate it when people say "i hate the government, so im not going to vote."

ron paul is way too liberal for today's republicans. the caveat being "republicans".

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Yeah, I understand how it's pretty ironic that I'd rather not vote when voting better people into office is what changes the system, but I feel like the problem is much deeper than anyone we could vote into office (even president, btw). It's just a system that is best cleaned out from the inside out, and any candidate that promises to do that will be prevented from doing so by Congress. I'm not sure how America could get better at this point, but I don't want to play a part in a failing government. I feel like just letting it go at this point until people can really see that corruption needs to be dealt with. More than likely, this will be understood after it's too late.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Meh, the people in power have gone to great lengths to make it impossible for anyone outside their little circle to get elected. Someone who would actually try to change things for the better could never compete on a national scale. They're either ignored or ridiculed by the media for being a kook (see: Ron Paul). The internet is basically the only place we can turn to to find information that they don't want us to have, and they're obviously trying to put that to a stop as well.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
my sd card slot on my wii broke so my wii can't read it anymore. I sold it on ebay for $7 lol. ill just buy the US release whenever it comes out

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Oh right you mentioned that already, whoops.

I got a few other friends to play it but it's so long and filled with spoilery moments that I can't talk about it with anyone yet :p

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Forums, caesar, find a forum of people who have finished it XD

In other news, tekken is godly fun. But i have 2 mains, I'm worse with the one i like more :(
For those that have a clue who they are, who do i pick? Lili or Dragunov?

well I'm still one who believes in the importance in voting. Better to try and fail than not even try at all (I think I read that on a poster at school or some ****)

Stingers how were you playing Xenoblade on your wii? :0

Heartstring

Smash Legend
at this ponit in time, I'm enjoying swagunov more at the moment, jsut because he's cool. But I'm better with lili apparently
It COULD be the fact that ukemi doesnt work on cpu's, which is what im trying to do with dragonuv XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I stopped playing Tekken at Tekken 5, not even Dark Resurrection.

Tekken Tag and Tekken 3 were the best ones.
While i respect that Tekken 3 was awesome and will always hold a place in my heart as the first game i ever owned...

It's funny, everyone i know seems to have started being srs with lili. streamlined character design WOOWOO!

Top Bottom