• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
My fliux capacitator skipped a beep when you told me this @ pound lol, we lost a ROBro.

10kanackers
LOL my flux capacitor [LOLL wtf! @ your spelling] skipped all kinds of beeps when I saw how much weight you lost @_@. Lookin more like YOU lost a ROBro...in mass, anyway. XD
We may have lost a ROBro, but we still have a Toasty and that's all that really matters.
<3<3<3
It's not like he's missing much anyway....XD
hehehehe n_n
Replace him with me! I AM AN OFFICIAL ROB!
GTFO.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
vanilla plain and simple (also like V&PB, and caramel on my vanilla.

Toasty are u aloud to play brawl+,-,project M?

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
So I get a text on Sunday from Andrew Tai Vo that says:

"Toasty hugged me and yelled 'llermo! 'lleeeeerrrmmmoooo!'"

I freaking love you Toasty.

I'll be the syrup, the ROBros can be my waffle, and Toasty... well, Toasty toasts.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Hell yes I spotted the One Week lyric one this page.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
So I get a text on Sunday from Andrew Tai Vo that says:

"Toasty hugged me and yelled 'llermo! 'lleeeeerrrmmmoooo!'"

I freaking love you Toasty.

I'll be the syrup, the ROBros can be my waffle, and Toasty... well, Toasty toasts.
*will probably be removed for inappropriate content*
Toasty are u aloud to play brawl+,-,project M?
Nope.
Calm down, scooter. Explain to me why your upset. Papa Lesbian can sooth your mind.
LOL not actually mad XD

buenob

Smash Lord
lol toasty, you have balls of steel... those stakes are mad epic, I love poker, and I can keep my cool when the stakes get high, but those are through the roof

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
omg

CPB sounds amazing. I've never tried CPB Ice Cream. I probably should. :O
Seriously?

There's this ice cream shop near me that has the most amazing CPB, homemade chocolate ice cream with huge chunks of peanut butter, mmmm...

Get that plain vanilla **** outta here.

My fliux capacitator skipped a beep when you told me this @ pound lol, we lost a ROBro.

10kanackers
How many original Brawl ROBs still play Brawl ROB? I think it's just Chibo and you (though you've been gone forever).

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Seriously?

There's this ice cream shop near me that has the most amazing CPB, homemade chocolate ice cream with huge chunks of peanut butter, mmmm...

Get that plain vanilla **** outta here.

How many original Brawl ROBs still play Brawl ROB? I think it's just Chibo and you (though you've been gone forever).
With everyone picking metaknight and destroying ROB's around the county i don't blame them xD .

10kanackers

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Trying to remember who wrote the ORIGINAL basic ROB guide without having to look it up. OS, you were here for a good few months before you left to focus solely on MK

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I don't remember who wrote the first ROB guide. I remember I wrote one because the one up there was reeeeeeally bad.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i voted rob but if i was better at luigi i would have voted for him (luigi=to cool)

Also i am thinking about changing my gamer tag to something doctor who related but i am not sure if i am going to or to what i would change it so here i am more or less asking for suggestion (if u know/watch doctor who)

Top Bottom