• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Lol i used to own that CD, I miss it now..

And campings always been the thing.. PEW POW!! The spacies just incorporated super fast ultra combos in with it.
mmm.....yea. I guess.

Does ... not ... compute
lolz @ JC reply.

what i liked most about melee was that every character had the ability to gay the other character

oh and moonwalking shenanigans
Well, I understand this now...but I simply played it for fun when I was a lot younger. For me Melee is my childhood game and I'll always luv it. It's just not as important as Brawl (competitively).
And, back when I was introduced to the Competitive Smash Community (for Brawl).....I just liked it too much. This was about 9 months ago when I was a n00b who thought Ike was "broken". :laugh:
This is when my friend (Twilightlink421) helped me open my eyes and showed me....what Brawl is really like. He also suggested I try out ROB, since I knew Ike wasn't right for me. So since then I've played and loved ROB.
:grin:

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Assuming they change venue, yeah, its gonna be sick. I can't wait. Me and my partner are gonna have to do some maaaaad practicing next weekend. LOL its so hard to find time to practice with a syracuse yoshi

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
So yeah, I main MK in vbrawl now. But I am def using rob in B+, well and ivysaur. That game is too good.

What I liked most about Melee was that it had Mewtwo in it.

Also, JJ go Snake. Nade shenanigans too good. But to really get his game complete, you've gotta learn to Mortar Slide. **** learning curve.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
What's your friend code JJ ?

10kanackers

edit: lol didn't see it in your profile before i posted.
Just go to the MD/VA chat or AIM me if you want to play. I always make a post or two and then leave the boards. lol

Also, JJ go Snake. Nade shenanigans too good. But to really get his game complete, you've gotta learn to Mortar Slide. **** learning curve.
Mortar sliding is easy....it's just applying all of Snake's **** together. I can't even RAR <_<

Sudai

Stuff here
RAR is -very- useful. Dash into BAir brick walls is useful for a -lot- of characters. JJ, just press the opposite way you're running before you jump. It's not hard. XD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
So yeah, I main MK in vbrawl now. But I am def using rob in B+, well and ivysaur. That game is too good.
Heh me too. The few times I've been forced to play vBrawl since I quit (mostly from losing bets), I've only played MK. It's really sad how easy he is to use.

Someone obviously never played Melee...

OK now I'm confused.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Hey, JC I being meaning to tell you guys this (mostly JC since Luvs B +).
Remember when I said that I didn't like B+?
Well, after getting a chance to play it and understand it a little......I like it. I mean I don't like it more than vBrawl, but I like it.......and I'm thinking about playing it competively.

Palpi

Smash Hero
My friend who cannot take a stock off me almost any character in vbrawl usually gets me to 2nd stock (of 4) or last stock in brawl+. With that being said, it is fun to **** around with but nothing more. Imo ofcourse.

I am eager to test out project m.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
RAR is -very- useful. Dash into BAir brick walls is useful for a -lot- of characters. JJ, just press the opposite way you're running before you jump. It's not hard. XD
I'm a nub, Sudai. :(

Someone obviously never played Melee...
That's another thing I want to do. After seeing the hyped **** at Pound, I wanna play Melee. Thing is, I don't know to apply wavelanding, wavedashing, l canceling, etc. into my game. I can DO them, just not apply.

I wanna learn Ganon/Jiggs.
Well, after getting a chance to play it and understand it a little......I like it. I mean I don't like it more than vBrawl, but I like it.......and I'm thinking about playing it competively.
Play Plus at Herb 3.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Play Plus at Herb 3.
I literally just started, I suck! :)

BTW, JJ are you coming to HERB 3?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i was doing some cool nair dsmash shield pressure **** yesterday at a melee tourney. i got 9th :( but i lost to the people that got 5th and 4th and beat a shiek that got 7th in mm! (2-0 he sucks lol djrome namesearch this **** ****)

I haven't played Melee for about 6 years now. So it's hard for me.

But **** JJ L-cancelling is probably the easiest thing to apply into your game. You just..... press L.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok Ivysaur is amazing, nair > bairx2 > spike = raaaape

Oh and with rob, d-throw to nair is guaranteed and kills from like 100-130ish

B+ obviously

I've been trying to buy Melee and a GCMC for months now, but something always comes up.

Field trip money, lost textbook, blah blah blah.

Top Bottom