• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'm finding DDD to be a lot harder than fighting MKs. Like wow. It really hit me at Pound 4. I thought they were around the same to fight in terms of how hard, but like... geez not at all

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Who doesn't know pig latin? Seriously, that's not a good way to get across hidden messages. Haha.
Well im not very good at spanish or french, and it was fun to type in, I didn't really believe it would fool him or anything..

Dislike him, yet main him at the same time, capitalizing on the tactics that made you hate him in the first place...
But really Mizu I was talking about OS when i said this.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
If I was an arse, I could say I won. BUT, here's basically the story:

We agreed to meet up. He started drinking while I was eating. Im not sure how much he had. Anyway, I met up with him about an hour or so after he had started to drink. I caught up with him shortly by taking two shots to his one. So, I imagine I caught up with him in # in a short amount of time, plus had more "raw intake" since I didn't space mine out.

By the end of the night he was blacking out & almost unable to talk, whereas I managed to be cognisant enough to kick like 20 people out of my room. There was a period of about 45 mins that I went and hung out w/ JC where I had only like a shot or two to drink, so I dun know how much he had during that time period. So, bc of the time difference and such, im fine w/ calling it a tie.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
Hell yes I spotted the One Week lyric one this page.
Cookies for you.
Get that plain vanilla **** outta here.
Im only letting you call it vanilla **** because it is the ****.

Frames wrote one, and someone with... an "E" as the start of their name, I think?
Eaode or eadode or somethin like that.
Who doesn't know pig latin? Seriously, that's not a good way to get across hidden messages. Haha.
I quoted this bc I was expecting secret mod messages.
Wait, there was a drinking contest?
Why has no one in formed me about this? :p
Aren't you like 12 or something?
It was posted about in here a few times.

Sounds like a case of "NeedsToLurkMoarItus"
More like a case of "CantTakeAHintosis"

Melee is soooo much more fun when you know how to L-cancel.

buenob

Smash Lord
dull - why didn't you tell me you were drinking! i would have loved to meet up with you guys and joined in on the festivities... woulda drank you both under the table :)

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
@ buenob, it more or less slipped my mind. And, I kind of mentioned it like... 5 times in this thread, I thought people knew. lol.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Mario is my favorite character in anything, but I voted rob, Without him, I wouldnt be as good as I am at this game (wish I could vote 2 characters, Olimar needs love as well, he takes care of MK's and most other problems as well, I still <3 him though, my mains r my life in this game :p)

Top Bottom