• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

buenob

Smash Lord
i'm pretty sure i'll be top3 im my pool, just have co18 and keitaro, the other 3 i haven't heard of (a bit scary) but i'm kinda confident that I can beat rando's -- even if they're good rando's -- at this point

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Yeah, Armada plays Sheik in Brawl. IIRC, he actually got like... reasonably well at genesis in brawl. like 32-20th range? So... he is no slouch in the barlw department.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Armada's performance

Winners' bracket
Defeated Shadowfield
Defeated fly amanita
Defeated f0cus
Lost to UTD Zac

Losers' bracket
Lost to LluDraB

Overall placing: 17/121

Brawl singles, with sheik.

Wow. Didn't know he did that well. I thought it was around 20th. Whew.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I'm sure you do, Overswarm.

@my post earlier: It was just me being emo. I was playing Sanoscy on wifi and his MARTH was beating my ROB. I'm scared :(

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I still play ROB, life just needs to stop ****ting on me and I can travel more. But I don't know how much I care anymore though. I just really still want to host tournaments and concentrate on FPS's for now. But if my crew ever starts playing the **** game again then I'm so down.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'll team with you JJ if you want. For B+ right? I'll have you covered with my Fox, Wolf, Samus, and Luigi. I can also use Falco in B+, but he is still ****ty in teams.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I'll team with you JJ if you want. For B+ right? I'll have you covered with my Fox, Wolf, Samus, and Luigi. I can also use Falco in B+, but he is still ****ty in teams.
JCz was the first person to ask me since I found more money to do teams for +, so if he's still willing to team with me, I'm going with him. If not, I'll team with you.

Silhouette

Smash Lord

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Mr. E, Sudai, and Chibo, I need any information you can give me about the Toon Link matchup. Plzzzzz

Also, Chibo, does Vex plan on going Pit for Pound, or is he using whoever he feels like at the time?

Top Bottom