• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
BLKG is good, but he's rusty.

I haven't even seen him IRL since a while before I moved to GA, sooo...like 9-10 months almost?

But yeah, he's good at camping like a ***** and he's also good at being aggressive...hopefully he's still good at mixing it up...

If he gets nervous, he spams everything [because everything works XD] dsmash, upB, and tornado....a LOOOOT...like....a LOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

But he's very smart/sharp and will probably mindgame you with his IRL-pimp status...he's a charmer XD

But nah for real, could go either way...just...just don't punch the TV if you get tornadoed 10 times consecutively >_>

OH yeah Stingers, can you find him a replacement Teammate? XD!

Sudai

Stuff here
*is shaking right now*

Guys, I wish I could share this experience I just went through with all of you, but honestly, I think you'd all think I'm nuts.

Sudai

Stuff here
Nope. Something I'm only going to share with people I trust way too much and it's going to be in a private manner. Sorry guys. I just have to express how excited I am even if I can't tell y'all. ><

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
cmon duuuude =D

also:

someone team with BlackG, plz =D

Dull?

I would, but Im teaming with L_Cancel, a MI Olimar.

My pool looks as such (unless they changed it since i last looked)

Inui
Sanoscy
Famous
Oh
Wango
Myself

So, two pretty darn good MKs, a good Mario, a Yoshi, and I think a Jigglypuff? If you wanna give me a scouting report on Famous & Sanoscy (Famous mostly {aren't they both MD/VA?), that'd be swell. I feel like I can make it out w/ a 3 seed, if I can get by Famous.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
I would, but Im teaming with L_Cancel, a MI Olimar.

My pool looks as such (unless they changed it since i last looked)

Inui
Sanoscy
Famous
Oh
Wango
Myself

So, two pretty darn good MKs, a good Mario, a Yoshi, and I think a Jigglypuff? If you wanna give me a scouting report on Famous & Sanoscy (Famous mostly {aren't they both MD/VA?), that'd be swell. I feel like I can make it out w/ a 3 seed, if I can get by Famous.

Inui may **** around like always during pools and use Ike or some ****, but you never know.

Sano I can already tell you, you're ****ed. <3

Famous, I think you got this. Since he's SoVa and doesn't show up to anything, I can't really give you much info on him.

Oh., is a really good Yoshi, but I think you can take him (he's also MD/VA).

Wango, don't know who he is.

You should be able to make it out. Imo, you should worry more about Oh than Famous.

Edit: If anyone is able to, I need major practice this week. So, hit me up on Wifi! PLZZZZZ

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Sanoscy is reeeally good. Friggin Wifi MKs...
Inui may **** around like always during pools and use Ike or some ****, but you never know.

Sano I can already tell you, you're ****ed. <3

Famous, I think you got this. Since he's SoVa and doesn't show up to anything, I can't really give you much info on him.

Oh., is a really good Yoshi, but I think you can take him (he's also MD/VA).

Wango, don't know who he is.

You should be able to make it out. Imo, you should worry more about Oh than Famous.

Edit: If anyone is able to, I need major practice this week. So, hit me up on Wifi! PLZZZZZ
I more or less resigned the fact that I'm boned against Sanoscy. I did a bit of snooping an apparently Wango is a jigglypuff player. Jigglypuff/Ness are my low tier chars, so I know what the toon can do pretty well. Plus, it *is* jiggly. But, I can't overlook anyone!

And, yeah, I did some lookin around on Oh, but i've played Green Ace/Poltergust a fair bit on wi-fi so I know at least some trixies to watch out for. Again, can't underestimate anyone. Same with famous. But, thanks for the heads up JJ. And, who knows... i think that's like 3 MD/VA players in my pool, so they might even get switched out. *shrugs*

Good luck to everyone ^.^

I'm really curious to see the Stingers/Nacker match. Hope it gets recorded!

Also, JJ- ill be happy to help ya out. Just let me know who you need me to play as. I might suck w/ the char, but at least it'll get you used to ranges/speed/hitboxes/etcetc. Look me up on the ol' stompingrounds.

buenob

Smash Lord
lol i have co18 and keitaro in my pool, gonna be fun to try and do those... and it's probably safe to say everyone can be listed main/mk :)

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Nope. Something I'm only going to share with people I trust way too much and it's going to be in a private manner. Sorry guys. I just have to express how excited I am even if I can't tell y'all. ><
Sudai got laid.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Pool 26

-AIB-
Crash
D1
NEO
Sassy
Fishy

gah... Assuming NEO's 1st seed, I think I could definitely get top 3, if not top 2... two-handed lol.
I think you got one of the toughest pools out of us, Fishy.

Sassy - ZSS: From what he's told me, he doesn't have much to any ROB exp, and we've yet to play at a tournament, so I don't know how good he is for sure, but count on him trying the infinite.

D1 - Falco?: Don't know much about him, I just know he's good.

Neo - Marth/Mk/Sheik: Most likely going to get 1st seed in your pool, but I know that he LOATHES R.O.B., so be careful playing him.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
I've played Sassy in friendlies at Battle Royale 2 and I'm confident that I'd normally be able to take him.

I thought D1 played dedede, to be honest, but I love playing falcos even more.
Neo...yea...Even with 2 hands, it would definitely be an upset for me to take a game lol

uptilts are so hard to do with just a wiimote =(

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Idk, all I remember was seeing OBM beat D1 when he was using Falco on livestream a year ago for CoT4/Cat4.

I think all the R.O.B.s will get out of pools. Then we're going to **** the bracket.....until we come across a Metaknight.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Idk, all I remember was seeing OBM beat D1 when he was using Falco on livestream a year ago for CoT4/Cat4.

I think all the R.O.B.s will get out of pools. Then we're going to **** the bracket.....until we come across a Metaknight.
na trick ask stingers bout my mk matchup lol

I'm callin it now, making 1st seed into pools then loosing to a snake in winners and ddd in losers. not sure which matches I'll win on brak

Top Bottom