• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
*sniffles*

Well, my pound hopes are slowly drifting away ROBbros. My ride had to bail... and im scrambling for another ride like whoa. Waiting on a few people to get back to me... but... ;_; keep your fingers crossed!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Descent troll- gets +10 ATK when attacking downhill
lmfao!

*sniffles*

Well, my pound hopes are slowly drifting away ROBbros. My ride had to bail... and im scrambling for another ride like whoa. Waiting on a few people to get back to me... but... ;_; keep your fingers crossed!
DUDE! Yay has been crazy busy so I'm pretty sure he hasn't had a chance to read your PM.

Good thing I just called him.

Better thing that he just said "okay, yeah I can take Dull, that's fine."

See you at Pound, bro.

<3

Oh and..

Dull

JJ

$40 total for each of you for the hotel at Pound, is that okay?

PM me if you have any concerns [such as "wtf I don't have that much"]

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
lmfao!

DUDE! Yay has been crazy busy so I'm pretty sure he hasn't had a chance to read your PM.

Good thing I just called him.

Better thing that he just said "okay, yeah I can take Dull, that's fine."

See you at Pound, bro.

<3

Oh and..

Dull

JJ

$40 total for each of you for the hotel at Pound, is that okay?

PM me if you have any concerns [such as "wtf I don't have that much"]

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. 40 dollars is no problem, amigo. Yes. Yes Yes.

Actually, a more appropriate response of my elation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9wRJhormOg&feature=related

hopefully i will hear from him soon, and can send him my details and whatnot.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
toasty getting it done!

I might need some of that toasty magic though. More details to come but long story short I now have my right arm in a cast from a possibly torn (surgery-necessary if confirmed) ligament...in my thumb.

edit: at dull, that was my second guess for the video before clicking the link. my first was http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iaQHoCc32U

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I might need some of that toasty magic though. More details to come but long story short I now have my right arm in a cast from a possibly torn (surgery-necessary if confirmed) ligament...in my thumb.
You're definitely overexerting yourself on those wavebounces, bro.

This reminds me... Who was it that punched the tv? Was it JJ?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
on siege start on the left side and you can run off the left platform wavebounce and shoot a gyro right away and you're in the best position ever

DO IT :) always cp siege guys best rob cp ever

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
on siege start on the left side and you can run off the left platform wavebounce and shoot a gyro right away and you're in the best position ever

DO IT :) always cp siege guys best rob cp ever
Why don't you just drop down and shoot a gyro to your right?

Unnecessary tech skill is unnecessary

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Because it's a fake-out. If they bite on it and pursue you, they get nailed by a gyro or put in a bad position. If you just drop down and shoot, they won't get hit unless they're ********. Besides, it's not like wavebouncing the gyro is difficult.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
You wanna know how the opponent can easily defend the fake out once they see it coming?

Their shield lol

Getting the gyro out on the ground faster would be better than trying to trick your opponent with a dead obvious move.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
If your opponents always see your fake-outs coming, maybe you need to work on your fake-outs...

buenob

Smash Lord
pointless debate is pointles :)
but fun

I would say that i'd use this "trick" of dropping off platforms and reverse gyro-ing (no need to limit it to just the start of CS, works equally well off all platforms) kind of like our side-b... kinda pointless, but useful in _just_ the right situation

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I use it quite a bit actually. It's really useful when they are pursuing you. It can really take them by surprise when you suddenly bounce towards them right after you run off a platform. You can cancel it instantly into an aerial too.

Wayyy more useful than side-B :p

stingers

Smash Obsessed
chibo, running off the right means you're not under the platform, easier to approach
dropping means they probably won't run after you
running left means they'll run after you and then turning around and putting a gyro there means they're approaching you with defenses at all sides (gyro in front, platform above)

it works i promise

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
chibo, running off the right means you're not under the platform, easier to approach
dropping means they probably won't run after you
running left means they'll run after you and then turning around and putting a gyro there means they're approaching you with defenses at all sides (gyro in front, platform above)

it works i promise
Wait, what are you guys talkin' about I don't understand. :confused:

Top Bottom