• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat's DOJO Yellow Belt Results

swordgard

Smash Hero
Obviously the same goes for me, but I am not so blind that I can ignore the truth. You apparently can ignore the truth and continue believing false things after you have been proven wrong.

You should.

I won from the start by actually winning.

No. This will not be forgiven. You have crossed me for the last time.
5 bucks and i can rid you of him.

Permanantly.

Cging is deadlier than it looks XD

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
=(.we even played once in doubles tourney.i was that wolf who was beating ur wario to a pulp till atomsk came and hit me off.i took a game from u guys with a guy i didnt know at all and never partnered with

hova

Smash Champion
No, no, no.

The first two posts you made attacking my skill in doubles, you actually tried to argue about it and post some actual information. You were quite serious.

You then got proven wrong, and not just by myself, since it's plainly obvious that I am never carried and am incredible in doubles.

After that, the discussion degraded to...this.

lmao... you truly are a moron

i'm not trying to prove you are bad in teams. i'm just letting you know that you are bad in teams as a courtesy. feel free to ignore it or embrace it

you will be the only one who suffers from your ignorance and lack of skill (well atomsk will suffer too if he's teaming with you)

swordgard

Smash Hero

i'm not trying to prove you are bad in teams. i'm just letting you know that you are bad in teams as a courtesy. feel free to ignore it or embrace it

you will be the only one who suffers from your ignorance and lack of skill (well atomsk will suffer too if he's teaming with you)

Make that free inui.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
=(.we even played once in doubles tourney.i was that wolf who was beating ur wario to a pulp till atomsk came and hit me off.i took a game from u guys with a guy i didnt know at all and never partnered with
I still have no idea who you are, and I don't recall ever using Wario in MD/VA. I picked up that character after my latest MD/VA event.

I also don't recall dropping games to MD/VA teams except to the very best ones, and by that I mean ChuDat's teams.

Ah, more stupid ignorance.

This debate is over. You have been utterly crushed and proven wrong.

lol @ swordgard

That name sounds...familiar. Do you play anything else?

hova

Smash Champion
i thought we already agreed you won the argument (or lack there of)

you truly are a pioneer of stupidity. i never thought i'd meet a person who was so talented in the field

swordgard

Smash Hero
I still have no idea who you are, and I don't recall ever using Wario in MD/VA. I picked up that character after my latest MD/VA event.

I also don't recall dropping games to MD/VA teams except to the very best ones, and by that I mean ChuDat's teams.

Ah, more stupid ignorance.

This debate is over. You have been utterly crushed and proven wrong.

lol @ swordgard

That name sounds...familiar. Do you play anything else?
Er, you saw my name on the Brawl PR for quebec, probably stating i was playing MK like everyone but ally, which was a joke by joel since nobody actually plays MK but zaf >.<

I dont play any other game competitively i believe lol. Maybe some SC back in the days, and some guild wards XD

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

well u did drop a game man.i cp'd ps1 and won on that stage.u guys won the set but it was 2-1.first round of the tourney at the catonsville senior center tourney.sad u dont remember.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui, Sin and Deez would **** you and Atomsk.

I would literally bet my life on not only beating such a team, but absolutely crushing them.

In fact, any MD/VA teams that don't include ChuDat are free to MM Atomsk and I for any amount of money they want.

turkeywonder said:
well u did drop a game man.i cp'd ps1 and won on that stage.u guys won the set but it was 2-1.first round of the tourney at the catonsville senior center tourney.sad u dont remember.
Oh, that was when Atomsk and I were messing around with random characters for fun. I remember now.

swordgard

Smash Hero

I would literally bet my life on not only beating such a team, but absolutely crushing them.

In fact, any MD/VA teams that don't include ChuDat are free to MM Atomsk and I for any amount of money they want.
Er, i dunnow, i would never bet my life agaisnt anyone even if i was the best player in the world.

Unless i cheated.

Which i would.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Oh, that was when Atomsk and I were messing around with random characters for fun. I remember now.
hehe.glad u remember now.brawler-seagull.i faced atomsk at chudat's dojo this tourney his first match.i barely lost to his d3 on bf.then i got stupid and cp'd rc while still using wolf.also beat his falco(shine spike too good on falco with wolf).

g-regulate

Smash Hero
lol, meep *****, omni quit, hova despises tournaments and i strictly play jiggs.

meep and neo are the true cream of the md/va crop. they put the most effort in the game and they do it right.

HAT

Smash Ace
inui, im tired of you bringing the nj drama to md/va, please stop boasting in my regions threads. i like you, but your posts always turn into a cockfight. i don't need a public display of your teams information in a ****ing tournament results thread. what are you THINKING? even if somebody else starts some **** with you, just shut the hell up. its literally just spamming the thread and removing all the positive energy a results thread can have. ya'll do this to yourselves, but leave it in nj. md/va doesnt need to be tainted by this baaad mojo. CHILL OUT. loosen up. stop talking so much.

no hard feelings, seriously. but calm down.

ANYWAY good shiz everybody, i proved to myself yet again that i can't really play singles well at all...

plank, az, EAT IT

chu + cousin.. christ, why did i go kirby twice

the three people i played in singles- - good ****.

i'm seeding myself next time. playing ps second round? i play that ***** on a daily basis. failure.

oh yea. definitely want a new venue. that place was baaaaalllllsssss

and to everyone saying neo carries me in teams.. well, that's pretty much true.. but **** you anyway.

good **** neo.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
inui, im tired of you bringing the nj drama to md/va, please stop boasting in my regions threads. i like you, but your posts always turn into a cockfight. i don't need a public display of your teams information in a ****ing tournament results thread. what are you THINKING? even if somebody else starts some **** with you, just shut the hell up. its literally just spamming the thread and removing all the positive energy a results thread can have. why do you think everybody in nj is literally gay and complaining about **** all the time? ya'll do this to yourselves. CHILL OUT. loosen up. stop talking so much.

no hard feelings, seriously. but calm down.

ANYWAY good shiz everybody, i proved to myself yet again that i can't really play singles well at all...

plank, az, EAT IT

chu + cousin.. christ, why did i go kirby twice

the three people i played in singles- - good ****.

i'm seeding myself next time. playing ps second round? i play that ***** on a daily basis. failure.

oh yea. definitely want a new venue. that place was baaaaalllllsssss

and to everyone saying neo carries me in teams.. well, that's pretty much true.. but **** you anyway.

good **** neo.
i supported ya in teams hat.:chuckle:

meepxzero

Smash Master
so like i figured out how to cg faster with ic and on platforms get scared LOL

and adhd you cant use marth beating you as a john cuz you beat neo in tourney.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Wow this thread is fawkin hilarious... let me start off by saying MD/VA stepped it up this weekend. Good ****.Shoutouts:

Meep: Uhh, why so good???
Atomsk:Uhh,main ICS or what? lol
Neo:I need to get better =\.... I suck to much :(
ADHD: Neh, I still suck. but workin on gettin better.
Chu: good job for hosting.
Boss: Eww... lmao STEP UR **** UP!
Tant: hmm... I apologize for what i said :( was just really upset.
Hat:**** sux u got P~S 2nd round.
Candy: Whenever you go to another tourny $20 mm my diddy you wario. :) but otherwise GOOD ****.
P~S: you like that #5 dont ya? lmao..
SlikVik: P~S is your counter :(
Lobos: Good ****... was depressed in our match but no johns

lmao... please talk more dumb **** MD/VA this thread is too goodz..

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I was amused by Inui's antics. Drama that doesn't consist of 13 year olds posting silly fragmented one liners. I'm thinking about using either Godot or Phoenix gifs.

Good ****, Meep! Hopefully now you'll stop being emo all the time. And stop smoking before I kick you in the nuts.

NEO. Now that I'm gone, show MD/VA what a smart AND dedicated Metaknight can do. NEO maining Marth and MK. That's just scary (and gay).

The main reason why I'm distancing myself from Brawl is due to my lack of dedication to want to get better and the amount of time it takes to complete a Brawl tournament. I swear, if I was a TO, things would move crazy fast. I will not tolerate any friendlies, money matches, etc. until the tournament is over. DQ's if I catch you. Tournament starts at 11:00 and ends at 6:00 with plenty of room for friendlies. WAIT A MINUTE! Maybe I should just be a TO! That way I won't have to dedicate any time to the game, I can see my favorite people, and I won't have to spend all day at a tournament because my **** would end mad fast. PAOW! </end Omni rant to self>

If I host a tournament in Largo, MD, you guys better come.

meepxzero

Smash Master
I was amused by Inui's antics. Drama that doesn't consist of 13 year olds posting silly fragmented one liners. I'm thinking about using either Godot or Phoenix gifs.

Good ****, Meep! Hopefully now you'll stop being emo all the time. And stop smoking before I kick you in the nuts.

NEO. Now that I'm gone, show MD/VA what a smart AND dedicated Metaknight can do. NEO maining Marth and MK. That's just scary (and gay).

The main reason why I'm distancing myself from Brawl is due to my lack of dedication to want to get better and the amount of time it takes to complete a Brawl tournament. I swear, if I was a TO, things would move crazy fast. I will not tolerate any friendlies, money matches, etc. until the tournament is over. DQ's if I catch you. Tournament starts at 11:00 and ends at 6:00 with plenty of room for friendlies. WAIT A MINUTE! Maybe I should just be a TO! That way I won't have to dedicate any time to the game, I can see my favorite people, and I won't have to spend all day at a tournament because my **** would end mad fast. PAOW! </end Omni rant to self>

yea i think i might try to stop smoking. Unlike lain my power comes from drinking the night b4 lol :laugh:

hang over brawl ftw?

Lobos

Smash Master
lol, meep *****, omni quit, hova despises tournaments and i strictly play jiggs.

meep and neo are the true cream of the md/va crop. they put the most effort in the game and they do it right.
Greg, I'll team with your jiggs anytime lol never seen matches end so fast LOL

If you do, I will lend a hand :chuckle:

Hat - We didn't get to play cs:s together.......but when I did play I did kinda go 34-9 in a random room LOL

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
hilarious thread. i just won a brawl+ tourney, and it is clearly superior to brawl in every way. everyone start playing it so we can have more tournaments for it

PF...good **** helping me out with singles

I had three sets that were all third game last hit vs turbo, crizzdakid, and jash. Turbos shouldn't have counted cuz he hit me with two gordos. last hit games occur too often in brawl and are mad stressful

inui...is good. this was hard to type

DDD and ICs infinites are not the same. One creates 100-0 match-ups...and the other is just borderline broken

yea omni, hold a tourney

I don't care what the results are showing...mk is still broke. MD/VA is just above that nonsense

ADHD beats everyone by placing one banana in his hand, putting another in front of him, and shooting peanuts until you approach. Quite possibly the most annoying brickwall ever

wait...actually olimar antics are equally annoying

Good **** to NY and everyone who chilled at bmores. post bmore fests are always more fun than the tournament

Sin...don't run off the stage vs other mks

Deez...yea, he ***** me senseless XD

Doing rankings for this month is gonna be difficult, especially with random wifi mks ****** everyone

I want to be a brawl+ TO. I'll be looking out for possible venues in the near future

yea AZ, next time. Also lets mm. peach vs diddy

End of random thoughts/shoutouts

~JLB fo lyfe~

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
hilarious thread. i just won a brawl+ tourney, and it is clearly superior to brawl in every way. everyone start playing it so we can have more tournaments for it

~JLB fo lyfe~
yea the brawl+ tourney was fun.happy i came in 2nd.i hope more people host brawl+ tournies.

swordgard

Smash Hero

PF...good **** helping me out with singles

I had three sets that were all third game last hit vs turbo, crizzdakid, and jash. Turbos shouldn't have counted cuz he hit me with two gordos. last hit games occur too often in brawl and are mad stressful

inui...is good. this was hard to type

DDD and ICs infinites are not the same. One creates 100-0 match-ups...and the other is just borderline broken

yea omni, hold a tourney

I don't care what the results are showing...mk is still broke. MD/VA is just above that nonsense

ADHD beats everyone by placing one banana in his hand, putting another in front of him, and shooting peanuts until you approach. Quite possibly the most annoying brickwall ever

wait...actually olimar antics are equally annoying

Good **** to NY and everyone who chilled at bmores. post bmore fests are always more fun than the tournament

Sin...don't run off the stage vs other mks

Deez...yea, he ***** me senseless XD

Doing rankings for this month is gonna be difficult, especially with random wifi mks ****** everyone

I want to be a brawl+ TO. I'll be looking out for possible venues in the near future

yea AZ, next time. Also lets mm. peach vs diddy

End of random thoughts/shoutouts

~JLB fo lyfe~

Wow, do we really need some brawl+ vs brawl debate. Stop preaching one or the other. One isnt better than the other, its a matter of opinion.

Top Bottom