• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat's DOJO Yellow Belt Results

SOVAman

Smash Hero
BEST IKE Shoutouts

Pink fresh - good stuff at KFC and talkin and shiz. Bring pokemon next time
Chu and tant - good stuff runnin the tourney
Lobos - close friendlies as usual good stuff
Other TLs: lol too many TLs
Poyo: You need to come to more tourneys
EE: good stuff in doubles
Coney: step it up and LIVE and GF ike vs jiggs was too gudz
Blues clues: Your mad cool but step it up and keep training with coney
ATHF: WHERE YOU AT??!??!!!
Sonic Master: good stuff talkin to ya your a cool dude
Chu's Cosins: you guys are good but you play MAD gay

Everyone else: GGs

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui, im tired of you bringing the nj drama to md/va, please stop boasting in my regions threads. i like you, but your posts always turn into a cockfight. i don't need a public display of your teams information in a ****ing tournament results thread. what are you THINKING? even if somebody else starts some **** with you, just shut the hell up. its literally just spamming the thread and removing all the positive energy a results thread can have. ya'll do this to yourselves, but leave it in nj. md/va doesnt need to be tainted by this baaad mojo. CHILL OUT. loosen up. stop talking so much.

no hard feelings, seriously. but calm down.
Hova slandered me. I will not stand for such ignorant nonsense.

i think me and candy or boss and korn could win inui.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Although...I doubt your possible partners would be willing to bet money on beating us.

I was amused by Inui's antics. Drama that doesn't consist of 13 year olds posting silly fragmented one liners. I'm thinking about using either Godot or Phoenix gifs.
Godot ftw. :)

Omni, become a TO

obviously

but seriously, become a TO, and host large events, and events often
qft

But I also think you should just play.

Use someone else besides MK. You'll have more fun if you use lots of characters.

yea i think i might try to stop smoking. Unlike lain my power comes from drinking the night b4 lol :laugh:

hang over brawl ftw?
I agree that you should stop smoking.

I will beat you next time we meet on the battlefield, btw. ;)

inui...is good. this was hard to type

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
vik... oli's wasn't a wall... it was more like a venius-fly trap with legs XD and wifi mk didn't **** everyone >.<

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
whoever brought smash 64 should be crowned victor of this tourney.i think it was coney.u rule man

chillindude829

Smash Master
i liked it better when chillin was fat, it was awesome.
yea now that im funny, smart, good at games AND attractive it must be hard not to be jealous of me, i understand

edit: also wtf @ this

inui said:
I just don't want to die at 40, lol.
are you somehow implying that losing weight would make you likely to die at a younger age

(because it wouldnt)

(fatty)

SOVAman

Smash Hero
yeah, i'm way too unsafe and risky

also, do you really think you're going to beat the best ike in grand finals on my best stage?!?!?!
MY ike on castle seigh, FD, BF, RC???!??!, anywhere is MY BEST STAGE

I AM THE BEST IKE

haha that was too funny

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
MY ike on castle seigh, FD, BF, RC???!??!, anywhere is MY BEST STAGE

I AM THE BEST IKE

haha that was too funny
Except for delfino lol. The platform screwed you over haha. Lmao @ you telling that Ike dude on livestream that your ike is better than his.

Overclassed

Smash Journeyman
chillin, I think he's implying he wants to lose weight/stop smoking (I dont remember which @_@) so he doesn't die at 40.

Oh, and to let you gentlemen know:

I've already started to look in to X30 and AACC as possible venues for more tourneys.

If AACC pulls through and is reasonable about what we can do, you can look forward to bi-weeklies @ the college P:

Coney

Smash Master
Except for delfino lol. The platform screwed you over haha. Lmao @ you telling that Ike dude on livestream that your ike is better than his.
OH GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THAT PLATFORM SAVE, we saved it right? if so, i'm gonna have to upload it with the title "how good is coney's jiggs?"

Overclassed

Smash Journeyman
I thought I was going to bust a gut when Tantalus got on you guys.

If you could have kept a straight face, it would have been so much sweeter.

"No, man. This is tourney. this is GRAND FINALS

Inui

Banned via Warnings
are you somehow implying that losing weight would make you likely to die at a younger age

(because it wouldnt)

(fatty)
No, I'm saying I just want to lose enough weight to not die at a younger age, but I don't care about actually being all thin and hot or whatever. Perhaps I worded it poorly.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
OH GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THAT PLATFORM SAVE, we saved it right? if so, i'm gonna have to upload it with the title "how good is coney's jiggs?"
Ya! we saved it on... overclassed's wii I think.

I thought I was going to bust a gut when Tantalus got on you guys.

If you could have kept a straight face, it would have been so much sweeter.

"No, man. This is tourney. this is GRAND FINALS
Lmao. That was too good.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
i didnt go to this tourneyy but it was mad fun watching the livestream. good shxt to everyonee specialll sheikssbm and chu for ripping in teamss heik for reppingg lthe crewww la ONDA * REVAL!X) and floridAAa good shxtt sheik and also to DewDaDash your too good mann your one cool *** penguinn man and ****** my dawwwg good to everyone from naples that went theree , you guys were too cool.
oh and idk who it was but the commentator who was playing wolf??? GOod gamess i saww themmm
i still dont know how to do that Fair without lagg LOL

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i didnt go to this tourneyy but it was mad fun watching the livestream. good shxt to everyonee specialll sheikssbm and chu for ripping in teamss heik for reppingg lthe crewww la ONDA * REVAL!X) and floridAAa good shxtt sheik and also to DewDaDash your too good mann your one cool *** penguinn man and ****** my dawwwg good to everyone from naples that went theree , you guys were too cool.
oh and idk who it was but the commentator who was playing wolf??? GOod gamess i saww themmm
i still dont know how to do that Fair without lagg LOL
that was me the wolf guy.i just move my hand from x(my jump button) to a quickly and hold down.its actually such a good move for spacing especially against d3(wolf's worst matchup).

Top Bottom