• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat's DOJO Yellow Belt Results

ADHD

Smash Hero
Wow, i'm pretty annoyed at all the **** that's gone on in this thread... First off, INUI. I was actually not the one to be blamed for doubles. atomsk was having a bad day and literally took all the blame himself and said it. Altho there was one opportunity where I could have done better. Second off, get this gay stuff the hell outta here. Chudat is hot and that pretty much ends it.

K, meep, you are an awesome dude and good player ^_^ you definitely did not win with just grabs.
NEO, you too are really cool in person! i'm sorry about what I said after, I really wasn't thinking and didn't mean to be like that :( i'm also sorry for playing the way i did, I really had to.
AZ, great meeting you in person!! nice diddy :)
KBM, cool, reserved guy. fun seeing you.
PS, tell me when you put that sig up LOL.
deez, be quiet! you def got alot better!

I love MD/VA's smashers, they're all amazing. I do miss NJ alot though XD, so homesickkkk.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
inui- i think it's pretty obvious that neither one of us cares about the other person's opinion. you just enjoy posting dumb crap a little more than i do

I think it's pretty obvious that you got wrecked by the truth.

You were wrong.

Wow, i'm pretty annoyed at all the **** that's gone on in this thread... First off, INUI. I was actually not the one to be blamed for doubles. atomsk was having a bad day and literally took all the blame himself and said it. Altho there was one opportunity where I could have done better. Second off, get this gay stuff the hell outta here. Chudat is hot and that pretty much ends it.

I assumed you were the one to blame...and I was apparently wrong.

Typically, you are not that great in doubles and place not as well as you should given your singles skill, be it based on your partner being a moron or your style clashing with theirs.

My apologies.

I find it funny that you're complaining about gayness...you gay.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
inui- i think it's pretty obvious that neither one of us cares about the other person's opinion. you just enjoy posting dumb crap a little more than i do
dude what are you saying? All you are doing is responding to his intelligent posts which involve ALL logic/reasoning (and good logic, if you read it which you obviously didn't or either did and didn't have a good response for) with your posts of ignorance to put him down for no reason. If you can't think of a good response back, you don't need to respond. Insulting him, having him respond intelligently, then you post back with I don't care what you think you post dumb crap that I don't care about, is just silly.

hova

Smash Champion
haha... i am blessed with the ability to believe anything that comes out of my mouth. i'm also blessed with the ability to not at all care about other people's views regarding my statements

in all honesty and truth i didn't read any of your long post back there

but you can still win the argument if you want. no matter to me

*hugs*

hova

Smash Champion
dude what are you saying? All you are doing is responding to his intelligent posts which involve ALL logic/reasoning (and good logic, if you read it which you obviously didn't or either did and didn't have a good response for) with your posts of ignorance to put him down for no reason. If you can't think of a good response back, you don't need to respond. Insulting him, having him respond intelligently, then you post back with I don't care what you think you post dumb crap that I don't care about, is just silly.
lmao... it's what i do guy

ya'll can keep falling into the trap as long as you want

Inui

Banned via Warnings
haha... i am blessed with the ability to believe anything that comes out of my mouth. i'm also blessed with the ability to not at all care about other people's views regarding my statements
Obviously the same goes for me, but I am not so blind that I can ignore the truth. You apparently can ignore the truth and continue believing false things after you have been proven wrong.

in all honesty and truth i didn't read any of your long post back there
You should.

but you can still win the argument if you want. no matter to me
I won from the start by actually winning.

No. This will not be forgiven. You have crossed me for the last time.

Oath.

Smash Ace
Obviously the same goes for me, but I am not so blind that I can ignore the truth. You apparently can ignore the truth and continue believing false things after you have been proven wrong.

You should.

I won from the start by actually winning.

No. This will not be forgiven. You have crossed me for the last time.

hova

Smash Champion
lmao... why you gotta be like that guy?? i thought we were friends

stop breaking everything up. it makes ur post hard to read

stop being a baby, no hard feelings

10inuistillsuxinteams

Oath is a funny guy... and also a Plaid Ninja

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lmao... why you gotta be like that guy?? i thought we were friends

stop breaking everything up. it makes ur post hard to read

stop being a baby, no hard feelings

10inuistillsuxinteams
Nope. Not changing my mind. You do this all the time, and I'm tired of it.

You do not show any remorse for your actions. You do not admit when you are wrong.

hova

Smash Champion
Nope. Not changing my mind. You do this all the time, and I'm tired of it.

You do not show any remorse for your actions. You do not admit when you are wrong.
this is gonna make things really awkward the next time i never see you again

i beg you to reconsider

would you really throw away everything we've built over the years just because i know you suck in teams??

Inui

Banned via Warnings
this is gonna make things really awkward the next time i never see you again

i beg you to reconsider

would you really throw away everything we've built over the years just because i know you suck in teams??
I don't even know what you're talking about.

You are an acquaintance at best, and you just slander me all the time.

The Cunning Weasel

Smash Master
Poyo you're absolutely ********. You're going to lose to Inui, you talk trash like you're a prime member of MD/VA and you've known him for years or something.

How the **** do you hate Atomsk? Like, how does that even happen?

Also, your signature is ******** dude. If you were one with Kirby and thought just like him...if you fought like how Kirby really fought, you'd get your **** rocked even harder, since so many characters in Brawl are superior to him in their respective games.

Snake would ****ing obliterate Kirby blindfolded. Marth would cut him in half.

He's a pink ball that eats stuff, don't get too excited over him.

:laugh: Snake is too good. great post (no homo)

hova

Smash Champion
I don't even know what you're talking about.

You are an acquaintance at best, and you just slander me all the time.
wow dude

if i'm nothing more than an acquaintance to you then i don't think i want to be your friend anymore. i've had it up to here with your constant put downs and remarks behind my back. i always ignored it because i thought of you as a friend.

but no more, that is long gone. the next time when i never see you again i don't even want you to speak to me

i've had it with you being a complete jerk. just stay out of md/va

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
wow i just read thru a 13 page result thread about people either hating on d3 infinite or something about inui.yeesh.anyone got my matches with atomsk?i'd like to watch them.idc much about the rc match tho(im a total moron for picking that and staying wolf).i think i proved tho that im a top wolf.

ADHD

Smash Hero
The homosexuality in this thread became a little too overwhelming before for me to handle inui

Inui

Banned via Warnings
wow dude

if i'm nothing more than an acquaintance to you then i don't think i want to be your friend anymore. i've had it up to here with your constant put downs and remarks behind my back. i always ignored it because i thought of you as a friend.

but no more, that is long gone. the next time when i never see you again i don't even want you to speak to me

i've had it with you being a complete jerk. just stay out of md/va
I...never even talk about you. I have no reason to. I don't even know what you're talking about.

I believe I already told you the same thing about not wanting to talk to you, and quite firmly too.

I like going to MD/VA. It's much easier to win there than here.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i love adhd....but can you guys keep him? i get 2nd to m2k when hes gone. hes *********** my money 9 times. 0-9 :/

hova

Smash Champion
I...never even talk about you. I have no reason to. I don't even know what you're talking about.

I believe I already told you the same thing about not wanting to talk to you, and quite firmly too.

lol... dude at this point i really hope you're just going along with the joke

if not you are a complete idiot

*hugs*

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

me vs inui^

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Nevermind, Brawl can stay, if not for these hilariously entertaining results thread with predictable Brawl drama. Makes me laugh my ****ing *** off reading all this.

*grabs popcorn*

ADHD

Smash Hero
I love how MD/VA has the two best players of their characters that happen to be my worst matchups...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol... dude at this point i really hope you're just going along with the joke

if not you are a complete idiot

*hugs*
No, no, no.

The first two posts you made attacking my skill in doubles, you actually tried to argue about it and post some actual information. You were quite serious.

You then got proven wrong, and not just by myself, since it's plainly obvious that I am never carried and am incredible in doubles.

After that, the discussion degraded to...this.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
No, no, no.

The first two posts you made attacking my skill in doubles, you actually tried to argue about it and post some actual information. You were quite serious.

You then got proven wrong, and not just by myself, since it's plainly obvious that I am never carried and am incredible in doubles.

After that, the discussion degraded to...this.
ill seriously mm ur mk if u come down to md/va

Top Bottom