• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat's DOJO Yellow Belt Results

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wonder what percentage of smashers are gay.
More than you think.. In NJ alone there are 7 that I know of. no, 8... They say 1 out of 9 people are gay... And that stat is just based off the people who are actually out.

ADHD

Smash Hero
More than you think.. In NJ alone there are 7 that I know of. no, 8... They say 1 out of 9 people are gay... And that stat is just based off the people who are actually out.
Lmao that's just NJ, every other state everyone under the sun is straight.

Also plank, you're awesome ^_^

Deez.

Smash Lord
I didn't know so many NJ players were gay or Bi. this upsets me lol because im cool wit all of dem. not tht it makes a difference but just startin to notice alot of hints dropped in the past :(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
No. I'm not talking about size in any way, I'm just talking about how ****ing gay Inui is and his ability to turn every thread into a homofest

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The best EC team is team "No Idea" featuring Knacker and Plank. Duh.

H2YL Presents - Critical Hit 3 - FULL RESULTS

Sykesville, Maryland 7/5/08

Teams - 59 Entrants

1: Groom Blue (Azen Zagenite + Chillindude829)
2: Mew2King + Velocity
3: Chu Dat + Forte
4: PC Chris + Cort
5: Inui + Snakeee
6: No Idea (Nacker + Plairnkk)

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
that was me the wolf guy.i just move my hand from x(my jump button) to a quickly and hold down.its actually such a good move for spacing especially against d3(wolf's worst matchup).
ok thnks dawg your wolf was pretty good man! but you should of listen to me about battlefield. you coulda had that match if you played it right man. if you interested i can tell you how to play it?? its simple long and boring match bt you have a good chance in battle field. and yea ima try to do that
so short hop and quickly press down?? ima see if i get it if not you gotta show me dawg, oh and good shxt beating his falco. too good. i hate playing a falco cuz its one grab nnd deat abunch of BS but we wolfs can still pull through HA

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
ok thnks dawg your wolf was pretty good man! but you should of listen to me about battlefield. you coulda had that match if you played it right man. if you interested i can tell you how to play it?? its simple long and boring match bt you have a good chance in battle field. and yea ima try to do that
so short hop and quickly press down?? ima see if i get it if not you gotta show me dawg, oh and good shxt beating his falco. too good. i hate playing a falco cuz its one grab nnd deat abunch of BS but we wolfs can still pull through HA
i forgot i could choose bf again if i hadnt won there. ****. why'd i forget that.:confused:

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
i forgot i could choose bf again if i hadnt won there. ****. why'd i forget that.:confused:
ha the point is that u can spam your laser like crazy and baisicly run away using the plattforms and that d3 wont have but like 3-5 grabs through out the whole mmatch and the stage isnt that long so it rack you up alil. a d3 can only grab you and its what is going to be looking for. shoot shoot when he chases you jump to a platfomr and fall back with a backair. the go to the other side. if you dont get gimpd with the couple of grabs he gets you can take the match,. and if you take one stock your ahead the d3 will try to rush you. so just stay calm and get your space again. dont try to fight a d3 like any other charecter where you fight him str8 up cuz you will get block grab. you can easil;y run the time out trust me. it would be a longg match and you cant loose your concentration. i remember when wolves couldnt find away around falco but we did ha. this is the only way i know to have a decent match up agains a d3. i hope this helpd

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
ha the point is that u can spam your laser like crazy and baisicly run away using the plattforms and that d3 wont have but like 3-5 grabs through out the whole mmatch and the stage isnt that long so it rack you up alil. a d3 can only grab you and its what is going to be looking for. shoot shoot when he chases you jump to a platfomr and fall back with a backair. the go to the other side. if you dont get gimpd with the couple of grabs he gets you can take the match,. and if you take one stock your ahead the d3 will try to rush you. so just stay calm and get your space again. dont try to fight a d3 like any other charecter where you fight him str8 up cuz you will get block grab. you can easil;y run the time out trust me. it would be a longg match and you cant loose your concentration. i remember when wolves couldnt find away around falco but we did ha. this is the only way i know to have a decent match up agains a d3. i hope this helpd
ummm. i know how to fight d3s. i dont need any advice. but thanks anyway. the flaws in ur strat is that they can powershield lasers if i camp. and there projectile is better. the thing to do against d3 is to do alot of retreating fairs,bair wall,shine>aaa, and some lasers used at the right times.

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
ummm. i know how to fight d3s. i dont need any advice. but thanks anyway. the flaws in ur strat is that they can powershield lasers if i camp. and there projectile is better. the thing to do against d3 is to do alot of retreating fairs,bair wall,shine>aaa, and some lasers used at the right times.
they can powershield the laser but naw thats not a flaw if you space right cuz your lasers are way better then d3 waddle dee. the laser stopps it str8 and stops the waddle dee. a wolf can out camp a d3 anyday. the laser go through anything. specially waddle dee. bt since ou say you know then thats good. your strategy is str8 but you got more chances to getting grabbed like that. but either way is god. i hoped i helps dawg

ADHD

Smash Hero
I really love how there are only 2 posts in this entire thread about the actual tournament.. :urg:

Maybe welcome to MD/VA?

Top Bottom