• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat DBZ Melee/Brawl Back to School Ultimate FINAL Biweekly!

ChuDat

Smash Master
First of all, I would just like to make some shoutouts.

I really appreciate everyone who helped clean up. Thanks a lot guys =). GOOD **** ON BRINGING SET-UPS!!!!! Everyone was very respectful and this was a mad fun bi-weekly. I'm really sorry that there wasn't any toilet paper left towards the end of the tournament. LOLZ Sorry guys.

About this Deez situation, I don't know why you guys are trying to create MORE drama in MD/VA. You guys need to mind your own business. Deez, you need to stop spreading hate when there is already enough in MD/VA already. No Johns.

Yes, I told him Norfair was allowed BEFORE any match had happened. Yes, he had banned Rainbow Cruise before knowing that Norfair was on. He asked if he could change his counter pick and I said "You already chose Rainbow Cruise" as a joke. This is a BI-WEEKLY with like less than 20 people. Morally, I knew that should not have happened and if you are serious Deez then you need to calm down and I am sorry about this, but it seemed like you didn't even care enough to argue about it so I let it through.

GIMR - Mind your own business please. You are fueling the fire to an UNNECESSARY argument. I'm trying to get MD/VA back together as the best and chillest community. You aren't helping at all man.

Sorry guys, but you can find your drama in NJ haha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why Norfair would be banned in "real tournaments". It's a legitimate counterpick against IC's, Diddy, and other difficult characters.

ChuDat

Smash Master
since chu did that to deez i banned norfair in our set. he then took me to rc and brinstar. luckily i won on brinstar and the set 3-2 XD SOVA BABY!!!!! though i got to ask, if deez won game 1 and chu cp him to norfair and won, why didnt deex choose a good stage for himself and win game three???

Other than that, YAY mayor bee!!! Free honey for everyone!!!!
He didn't win game 1. He won game 2. So, he was pretty much f***** LOLZ. Yeah, you won this time. You won't beat me next time and stop running away all match!! LOLZ. Brinstar actually worked in ur favor haha. Good **** taking second man.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
He didn't win game 1. He won game 2. So, he was pretty much f***** LOLZ. Yeah, you won this time. You won't beat me next time and stop running away all match!! LOLZ. Brinstar actually worked in ur favor haha. Good **** taking second man.
chu at your tournies is pictochat or japes legal? cant give the d3s and diddys too much comfy stages

ChuDat

Smash Master
chu at your tournies is pictochat or japes legal? cant give the d3s and diddys too much comfy stages
Haha I know what u mean. Unfortunately, I hear that most tournaments have those two stages banned :(. I know, it sucks.

Well, it IS my bi-weekly and I CAN do whatever I want LOLZ. (jk jk. obviously, if the majority of people object to my decisions then I can't do anything haha. Gotta keep people happy)

Deez.

Smash Lord
First of all, I would just like to make some shoutouts.

I really appreciate everyone who helped clean up. Thanks a lot guys =). GOOD **** ON BRINGING SET-UPS!!!!! Everyone was very respectful and this was a mad fun bi-weekly. I'm really sorry that there wasn't any toilet paper left towards the end of the tournament. LOLZ Sorry guys.

About this Deez situation, I don't know why you guys are trying to create MORE drama in MD/VA. You guys need to mind your own business. Deez, you need to stop spreading hate when there is already enough in MD/VA already. No Johns.

Yes, I told him Norfair was allowed BEFORE any match had happened. Yes, he had banned Rainbow Cruise before knowing that Norfair was on. He asked if he could change his counter pick and I said "You already chose Rainbow Cruise" as a joke. This is a BI-WEEKLY with like less than 20 people. Morally, I knew that should not have happened and if you are serious Deez then you need to calm down and I am sorry about this, but it seemed like you didn't even care enough to argue about it so I let it through.

GIMR - Mind your own business please. You are fueling the fire to an UNNECESSARY argument. I'm trying to get MD/VA back together as the best and chillest community. You aren't helping at all man.

Sorry guys, but you can find your drama in NJ haha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know why Norfair would be banned in "real tournaments". It's a legitimate counterpick against IC's, Diddy, and other difficult characters.

Chu first of all, if you were joking you wouldn't of said "Dude its my tourny" meaning its your rules or nothing. and I thought when I said "Chu are you serious?" you said yes with no hesitation. I mean your kirby there's not really that that many bad stages for you, when there's tons of bad stages for Diddy kong. All I wanted to say I thought it was low of you to do that in our set... and If you were joking like you said you were, then why didn't you let me change my counter-pick after you told me Norfair was on... because I said ok I'll ban norfair instead but you wouldn't let me because you stated " I already banned RC" I honestly think if you were joking you would of let me change it at that point. yes or no?:(

And for the record I'm not trying to start up more Drama in Md/Va I just had to get that off my chest. you know me and I'm an easy going guy and i show you your respect for when you beat me in tournament. but I just didn't feel you won because of your skill at that tournament.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
IC. coo, for somereason i thought he won first game. lol u better believe i can run away in just bout every stage. so bring it mexican =P . Also HELL NO Brinstar didnt work to my advantage at all. I wasnt kidding that ive only played on that stage once in a long *** time, though in that 1 time i did learn 1 thing bout that stage that screws diddy 100% and i made sure to avoid it all game.

Lobos: Yo Esoj, I ****ed your girl last night.
Me: Really??? I'm dating ur mom right now, so you ****ed your mom.
Lobos: **** You!!!
LOL, greatest moment of the night =D

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
md/va drama is bad :S
but chu... that was kinda messed up, and not letting him re-ban was bad but the fact that you even made it legal conveniently for you... come on now aside from your bi-weeklies apparently having this stage legal, how many torunies in the past 6 months in our region has had that stage legal O.o

and from what i heard... deez won game one

and gimr stated what he saw go down... not really an opinion, not sure how thats really getting involved in someone else's business.

in chu's defense slightly... this argument s unnecessary due to the fact that it already occurred and is just promoting drama... but its better to have things out in the open and it was wrong regardless and last time an issue with you arose you said you wished they woulda said t out in the open instead of behind your back and stuff

and esoj.. something like that happening can kinda get you mad thus playing worse thus game 3 not mattering cause you gonna lose due to emotions

this is random but i just thought about it due to past history,,
good **** bolt for when you didn't let chu get away with his i'm super late still let me in the toruny

on another note.... esoj, does this mean that lobo's mom is cheating on me with you... i swear the next thing that pops out her stomach, your payig child support for it

falco03

Smash Lord
i have to say this but deez stop johning and p.s i seen the whole thing so yea it didnt go down like the way there making it seem chu didnt do anything wrong.................chu wouldve won on either stage if he won game 1...........stop acting like that why you loss. Good games g reg, takeover ,esoj,chu,sin

Deez.

Smash Lord
i have to say this but deez stop johning and p.s i seen the whole thing so yea it didnt go down like the way there making it seem chu didnt do anything wrong.................chu wouldve won on either stage if he won game 1...........stop acting like that why you loss. Good games g reg, takeover ,esoj,chu,sin
That's funny Lie, because I don't remember you watching the matches at all. and how did it go down if you saw the whole thing? because there were whiteness that actually saw the matches. I did win game one for the record i made a 3 to 1 stock comeback because I gimped Chu at low % on his 3rd stock. and Lie I understand me and you are beefing right now but you don't have to go do ur usual thing and Lie about the whole situation. and Lie if i wanted to I could put your business out there about what happen in Wood bridge. but I'll let someone else tell it.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hey Chu,

I'm sorry if you feel I butted in.

From what I've read it seems like its being worked out so I'm done with it.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Chu first of all, if you were joking you wouldn't of said "Dude its my tourny" meaning its your rules or nothing. and I thought when I said "Chu are you serious?" you said yes with no hesitation. I mean your kirby there's not really that that many bad stages for you, when there's tons of bad stages for Diddy kong. All I wanted to say I thought it was low of you to do that in our set... and If you were joking like you said you were, then why didn't you let me change my counter-pick after you told me Norfair was on... because I said ok I'll ban norfair instead but you wouldn't let me because you stated " I already banned RC" I honestly think if you were joking you would of let me change it at that point. yes or no?

And for the record I'm not trying to start up more Drama in Md/Va I just had to get that off my chest. you know me and I'm an easy going guy and i show you your respect for when you beat me in tournament. but I just didn't feel you won because of your skill at that tournament.
I feel you. My bad Deez.

All good GIMR.

Lobos

Smash Master
PS.....dang remember time you called people to pick you up from the metro and everyone was like loling......oh right you didn't make it in time for anything and then lost money in team MMs.....;)

I love you guys! LOL

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lobos: Yo Esoj, I ****ed your girl last night.
Me: Really??? I'm dating ur mom right now, so you ****ed your mom.
Lobos: **** You!!!
LOL, greatest moment of the night =D
ROFL!!!! ESOJ WINS!!!!!

ESOJ...is JOSE SPELLED BACKWARDS....TOO GOOD!

MD/VA drama makes me sad. Can't we all love each other, and ban characters that can chaingrab Fox?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
PS.....dang remember time you called people to pick you up from the metro and everyone was like loling......oh right you didn't make it in time for anything and then lost money in team MMs.....;)

I love you guys! LOL
Remember that time that you kept saying you would beat me and we finally played in tourny and you couldn't take a round?

lobos for best TL in the region
*cough cough*
i mean Lobos for only TL in our region :D

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
wow did u seriously just now figure that out???

KILL YOURSELF.....

10SD's
ROFL! ok~!

*asks a Pikachu main for a match*

........ -__-

im sorry but

me too....
haha.. im so stupid D:
lulzluzluz

Korn is too good!

Remember that time that you kept saying you would beat me and we finally played in tourny and you couldn't take a round?

*cough cough*
ROFL! PS is too good too!

Dude we need to have our money match! I forgot to ask you for it at Woodbridge =(

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
judging from other biweeklies from my experinces you can say nah **** that i ban norfair didnt know it was on ....and it woulda worked XD but thats only because i been to THAT many biweeklies

Lobos

Smash Master

*cough cough*
Just like how PS is the best olimar in our region.....oh wait you are the only olimar in our region....

Remember that time we went to Apex and placed the same :laugh: :laugh::laugh:

Edit: NKB is about to be on my ignore list along with poyo LOL

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Just like how PS is the best olimar in our region.....oh wait you are the only olimar in our region....

Remember that time we went to Apex and placed the same :laugh: :laugh::laugh:
remember that time you were a threat to anyone that got top 3 at a tourny? i'm just gonna lolz to this

edit: remember that time i left a crew crappy crew to go to a better one... well if there wasn't a TL holding them back, maybe i would have stayed :D

Lobos

Smash Master
Remember that time when your crew actually acknowledge you for being in the crew......or that time you were looking sad in corner for placing bad.....or that time you came to our hotel and tried to play melee, everyone had a good laugh at that one....

PS is a funny guy lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i Have To Say This But Deez Stop Johning And P.s I Seen The Whole Thing So Yea It Didnt Go Down Like The Way There Making It Seem Chu Didnt Do Anything Wrong.................chu Wouldve Won On Either Stage If He Won Game 1...........stop Acting Like That Why You Loss. Good Games G Reg, Takeover ,esoj,chu,sin
King Of Good Grammar. What A Poet.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Remember that time when your crew actually acknowledge you for being in the crew......or that time you were looking sad in corner for placing bad.....or that time you came to our hotel and tried to play melee, everyone had a good laugh at that one....

Not being acknowledged by a crew > being in crew with Lobos :D

PS is a funny guy lol
my memory = *sighs* i go 5th again wtf
your memory = yay, i got 9th.. i'm really stepping it up

my memory = "wtf, you wanna pay me $20 for that ****... not worth it"
your memory = "wow, a whole quarter... thank you amigo, your lawn and window will be done in 30 minutes"

Top Bottom