• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat DBZ Melee/Brawl Back to School Ultimate FINAL Biweekly!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
man people in smashboards to FUNNY AND...
seagull play brawl friday 5 dollors AND LOL

But seriously everytime i log into to smashboards and look at tourney threads there is an ongoing issue.. But then when I go to tournies everybody is cool with the people they hate.. Is this just for joy & glamour??

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
man people in smashboards to FUNNY AND...
seagull play brawl friday 5 dollors AND LOL

But seriously everytime i log into to smashboards and look at tourney threads there is an ongoing issue.. But then when I go to tournies everybody is cool with the people they hate.. Is this just for joy & glamour??
What? I'm not going to any tournies this weekend. lol. Just call me up on friday. I'll probably be free.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
MD/VA Tournament Rules of Smash Etiquette
-------------------------------------------------------------
1. Be a huge **** on smashboards, but act like everything is cool in person.
2. If you place poorly in a tournament, you suck. (forever)
3. If you work hard to get better, and you place well, you got lucky and/or everyone else was playing badly. (step it up MD/VA!)
4. If you aren't winning, drop your main for metaknight.
5. If you stop attending tournaments, trash-talk more. (No one can beat you if you don't go!)
6. Money match, money match, money match!

Coney

Smash Master
3. If you work hard to get better, and you place well, you got lucky and/or everyone else was playing badly. (step it up MD/VA!)
5. If you stop attending tournaments, trash-talk more. (No one can beat you if you don't go!)
7. No matter who you beat, no matter how far you've come, no matter how good you are, no matter if it's friendly, MM or tournament, everyone is always sandbagging.
8. Try your best!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
i love the entire list lol..
I agree to 1 & 4...
4 especially because people focus on picking a top tier character but not have fun who they play..

Lobos

Smash Master
is that post suppose to be funny, PS ?

D:
Bad jokes are bad......

ps - lol at me getting 9th and excited for it :laugh: do I look like seagull or ck to you :laugh: you maddd...(sorry korn it was coming sooner or later)

Sassy - wins this thread! I <3 you!

Edit: Ok I've had enough fun for now, see you *****es in 2 weeks!

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
dammit guys. someone stole my name... "cross"
OMFG.... THEeeee Crossjermiah is posting on a toruny thread near me, i can't believe it, how much would it cost me to get you down here and to team with me for this toruny?!?!?!?!!?! can't believe it.. its CROSSJEREMIAH

10insidejoke10

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Bad jokes are bad......

ps - lol at me getting 9th and excited for it :laugh: do I look like seagull or ck to you :laugh: you maddd...(sorry korn it was coming sooner or later)

Sassy - wins this thread! I <3 you!

Edit: Ok I've had enough fun for now, see you *****es in 2 weeks!
You just get knocked out by me every tourney. Wolf too good? Toon link to ****ty?:laugh:.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
OMFG.... THEeeee Crossjermiah is posting on a toruny thread near me, i can't believe it, how much would it cost me to get you down here and to team with me for this toruny?!?!?!?!!?! can't believe it.. its CROSSJEREMIAH

10insidejoke10
Lmfao. I remember that.

koopakid1111

Smash Rookie
i don't like to promote fighting but if someone did that to me and said MY BIWEEKLY MY RULES i would punch him in the face

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
i don't like to promote fighting but if someone did that to me and said MY BIWEEKLY MY RULES i would punch him in the face
If I went to a biweekly and a buncha guys were like "COIN MATCHES ARE STANDARD" I'd be pretty mad to

But seeing how this isn't the case I don't understand why you said this

Also hello from SC people =3

-Runs the hell back to his regional zone rofl what the hell am I doing here-

bizybozo

Smash Journeyman
dang bummed i missed it.

chu- is this really the last one? for the forseeable future?

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
1: Meep (Ice Climbers, Marth***) Good job winning again, nice Marth.
2: ESOJ (Sinaharu Deezui) (Diddy Kong, Dedede, Ice Climbers) I don't know you too well, but you put on a good show I guess.
3: ChuDat (Kirby, Ice Climbers) Good job.
4: Hat (Snake, Metaknight, Kirby) Fun times in the car to MickeyD's
5: Deez (Diddy Kong) Fun chilling at your house for those couple of minutes.
5: G-reg (Snake, Jigglypuff) Same as Hat, make me better at Brawl though. D:
7: K9 (Snake, Pikachu, Dedede)Good games, we need a rematch at C3.
7: Takeover (Snake)Good job guy
9: Tantalus (Metaknight, R.O.B.)Reppin that ROB! and good job at the Yugioh tournument.
9: EEvisu (Dedede, Falco) Good games, good job at Yugioh.
9: Neo (Sheik) Fun Frendlies.
9: Lie (Falco) You know you love each and everyone of us, don't lie.
13: Lil'B (Yoshi) Uhh, Yoshi is pretty cool.
13: Sassy (Zero Suit Samus) You didn't use ZSS's feminine Wiles enough. :p
13: GIMR (Ice Climbers)O_o
13: P~S (disqualified)Thanks for the advice on the way to Deez's house.
17: Snak Attack (R.O.B.)SON, STEP YO ****IN GAME UP
17: Cross (Metaknight)SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:
17: Lobos (Toon Link)Lobos!!!!!!!!!!! D:
17: Mattix (Marth) I don't know you.

Yoster: Thanks for housing me, I know it was mad inconvienient for you to do that, THEN drive me back to Chu's, but I honestly appriciate it, and I will be sure to pay you the money I owe you.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
SSJ4 -
ChuDat (obviously)
Azen Zagenite
Omni

SSJ3 -
Candy
Neo
Chillindude829
Forute
Raftbuilder (Plairnkk)

SSJ2 -
Meep
G-Regulate (when he was at his prime)
Korn
Boss

SSJ1 -
P~S
Sanoscy
Hova

Regular Saiyans -
Slikvik
Junebug
Kadaj
CK
Turbo
Knacker (at his prime)
Deez
Hat
Thumbswayup
Esoj
DkSmash
GIMR
Lobos
Hey-Its-Yo

Lower Class Warriors -
Sin
Lie
EE
All the Sonic players
K-9
TKO
Mattix
JJvirus
Oath
BMX
Taj
Famous

Powered up Earthlings -
Seagull
Coney
Jcaesar
Lil B
Tantalus
Bolt
BetaZealot
Bonk

i was just browsing and stumbled across this lollllll

chu how are you ssj4 when you used to lose chillindude (ssj3) consistently , you lose to meep consistently (ssj2), you've lost to korn the last times you've played him (ssj2), ps as well (ssj1), hova who doesn't even play (ssj1), sanoscy (ssj1), deez/junebug (regular saiyans)

just saying, for a dominate ssj4 that's a long losing list :o

and if you try any cute responses to me, even though i don't attend tournies as much, by comparison , i only lose to you vs me, always beat chillin, lose to meep like everyone else, beat korn the last time i played him even though its been a while, winning record vs ps (marth ***** oli, but so does mk), 2-0 vs sanoscy's mk, 1-1 deez, and never played junebug. candy has beaten you multiple times and i've only lost to candy once xD

rofl imo meep/azen only in ssj4 and your a$$ needa be in ssj3 with the rest of us rofl

edit: also unfortunately in most recent times OOS we both fail vs the same players

ninjalink and or anther T____T

md/va sucks

ChuDat

Smash Master
i was just browsing and stumbled across this lollllll

chu how are you ssj4 when you used to lose chillindude (ssj3) consistently , you lose to meep consistently (ssj2), you've lost to korn the last times you've played him (ssj2), ps as well (ssj1), hova who doesn't even play (ssj1), sanoscy (ssj1), deez/junebug (regular saiyans)

just saying, for a dominate ssj4 that's a long losing list :o

and if you try any cute responses to me, even though i don't attend tournies as much, by comparison , i only lose to you vs me, always beat chillin, lose to meep like everyone else, beat korn the last time i played him even though its been a while, winning record vs ps (marth ***** oli, but so does mk), 2-0 vs sanoscy's mk, 1-1 deez, and never played junebug. candy has beaten you multiple times and i've only lost to candy once xD

rofl imo meep/azen only in ssj4 and your a$$ needa be in ssj3 with the rest of us rofl

edit: also unfortunately in most recent times OOS we both fail vs the same players

ninjalink and or anther T____T

md/va sucks
LOLZ U lost to two diddy kongs in a row get *****. I just thought this was a perfect depiction of the current skill level in MD/VA. I'm obviously up there since I won the last tournament in MD/VA + I win 98% of all Team tournaments.

Meep is SSJ2 because that's my opinion on his overall skill. I'm obviously disregarding tournament placings where he would place at an obvious ssj5 level.

I think we just need more practice vs Diddy LOLZ

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yea and i was blatently SSJ4 "in my prime"
*recalls ****** chus climbers like 4 times and kirby twice before chu got good, not to mention beating Canada and ninjalink and snakee and azen and everyone in our region at least once*

btw team with me at stuff so youll get 1st every time.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
LOLZ U lost to two diddy kongs in a row get *****. I just thought this was a perfect depiction of the current skill level in MD/VA. I'm obviously up there since I won the last tournament in MD/VA + I win 98% of all Team tournaments.

Meep is SSJ2 because that's my opinion on his overall skill. I'm obviously disregarding tournament placings where he would place at an obvious ssj5 level.

I think we just need more practice vs Diddy LOLZ
current skill level? omni @ ssj4 when he lost to atomsk's bad metaknight (no offense steve, but atomsk's mk is pretty bad)

you lost tourney prior to this and your biweekly to PS using mk (mk ***** olimar)

dude md/va is pure garbage, nobody beats ANYONE good in md/va except for meep LOLLLLLL. he's the only one who beats really good people, everyone else sucks ;D

overall skill = the ability to win

meep = wins much more and much easier than everyone else, regardless of what tactic he's using

and yes, i'm included in the mass ball of suckage that is md/va

meepxzero

Smash Master
Candy is the best hands down in our region. He just has a horrible wall of playing like crap when hes losing... **** he was doing to chu at the last tourney was nuts. Then he gave him the win after he lost to a crazy kirbycide.

Yea neos right we do kinda suck lol compared to all regions were all earth warriors and im probably kayoken goku or watever that is. So many people beat chu (randoms) and chus been the only one whos had an even record against me in tourney because hes *** good at ic dittos.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
current skill level? omni @ ssj4 when he lost to atomsk's bad metaknight (no offense steve, but atomsk's mk is pretty bad)
Atomsk's MK was very good at MK dittos. I've never lost in an MK ditto with OOS'ers so he's good enough to know the match-up better than me. An MK ditto is much different than a NEO Marth vs. Atomsk MK; pretty sure his MK has NO experience against a Marth on your level whereas he has plenty of experience against MK's higher than my level.

Candy's not the best. He's never beat me. ;)

Pretty sure the only person I have a losing tournament record to is Chu and it's not by much.

Top Bottom