• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chu Dat DBZ Melee/Brawl Back to School Ultimate FINAL Biweekly!

meepxzero

Smash Master
i hope omni doesnt crash and burn like plank/chillin. If he did come back... I know im never gonna drop a game to him anymore or at least i hope...

wish more OOS would come back to our region so i can save u guys from them getting first lol. Cause its the only time i ever feel like playing homo and at my best.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Atomsk's MK was very good at MK dittos. I've never lost in an MK ditto with OOS'ers so he's good enough to know the match-up better than me. An MK ditto is much different than a NEO Marth vs. Atomsk MK; pretty sure his MK has NO experience against a Marth on your level whereas he has plenty of experience against MK's higher than my level.

Candy's not the best. He's never beat me. ;)

Pretty sure the only person I have a losing tournament record to is Chu and it's not by much.
Atomsk is bad at the MK ditto though that's my point xD

md/va in general imo is just bad roflxz

u got a losing tourney record to azen too. my whole point about "ssj4" is that they should have like, some noteable victories and few losses whereas the only person in ssj4 with any noteable **** is meep and azen. we ALL need to step our ****

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
i hope omni doesnt crash and burn like plank/chillin. If he did come back... I know im never gonna drop a game to him anymore or at least i hope...

wish more OOS would come back to our region so i can save u guys from them getting first lol. Cause its the only time i ever feel like playing homo and at my best.
WTF @ this ridiculously cocky *** post holy **** this makes me want to pick up ice climbers

"never gonna drop a game"

first off, it's steve.. LOL good luck ****** him and never dropping a game

meep let's not forget you ARE INFINITE GRABBING, friendm and grabbing someone infinitely is VERY VERY GOOD

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww @ this post

-goes to practice-

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i hope omni doesnt crash and burn like plank/chillin. If he did come back... I know im never gonna drop a game to him anymore or at least i hope..
Nah, I'm still in your head. Download has been complete! :laugh:

This trash talking does get me a little excited tho'. Then I think about actually spending HOURS AND HOURS playing this game and I get a little unexcited.

If I had a car, I'd probably come to tournaments. That way I could just come in, do my ****, then head out HOPEFULLY to Bmores.

Yo, who is this Kristina Alison chick?

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Nah, I'm still in your head. Download has been complete! :laugh:

This trash talking does get me a little excited tho'. Then I think about actually spending HOURS AND HOURS playing this game and I get a little unexcited.

If I had a car, I'd probably come to tournaments. That way I could just come in, do my ****, then head out HOPEFULLY to Bmores.

Yo, who is this Kristina Alison chick?
pretty much..
i'm sure you're so excited to play singles again lol

and ... :laugh: i know who's Kristina Alison....

boss8

Smash Hero
she is a ***** he needs attention because her dad abandoned her from giving him rent as her job as a stripper....so she goes into new york allys eats ice cream and cries herself to bed.....

any questions??

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
She said she's met me before and seen me on campus at College Park. She also said I met her at Cyberden a long time ago. I can't for the life of me remember someone as hot as her which is a shame.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Omni, you do know that bmores doesn't exist anymore, right?

at least the woodlawn house

HAT and Btree still exist, bmores is basically the piano man now

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol i love **** talking its my only way to provoke the mks to play singles again cuz i wanna get that match up down to a science. Omni al drive u to a tourney one day. If u meet me at a metro stop.

Top Bottom