• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chicago-Land Power Rankings (Updated 12/30/2011)

Dart!

Smash Master
I have a better game. Marth dittos on flatzone, both players stand on opposite sides of the stage and tipper tools at each other, if you power shield the tool you live. Only powershields count (if that's too hard then go until someone gets killed by the tools)

Rat

Smash Lord
Who do I talk to, to try and switch control of this tread?

Also, who said they were interested in doing the next one?
- Dart, Matt, Oro, Juggleguy, and OChrisly, I want your input on this. (maybe tom, but only 1 R bros.)

There needs to be an odd number of panelists so not everyone can come.

Also I want to hash this out within two weeks so once I know who would be willing, we can figure out a time to like Skype or something.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Yea I would help if you want it Ratimus. You could probably ask Jungle or RedRyu or one of the Midwest SMods to change thread ownership. Saturdays are my only free day this upcoming term so that is my best day to talk. I can probably squeeze in any day though.

Rat

Smash Lord
k thanks Oro.

Imma send out a PM about when to meet meet probably on monday. (Basically once I confirm all the panelists.)

Rat

Smash Lord
@ Matt, ORLY, Oro?!, Dart

Alright when are you'all available to do this?

I want to do it this week. How about Saturday @7pm?

The plan is to just get on Skype and work the list out.
We'd do:
1) Make sure the Rules are ok
2) Make the List
3) Be done.

Does that time work for you?

----

For resources I'm going to dig up the tournament results and such. Like I did for the last PR.

There will also be a list of Active players.

That stuff will be in this thread by Friday.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
So I heard Sakurai 4 is slated for November. I want to attend but I wouldn't be able to go on 11/19 or 11/26... any chance it could be on 11/5 or 11/12?

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Anybody live within walking distance of U-Chicago? I'm here for an away rotation for all of September

ORLY

Smash Master
sakurai 4? ohhhhhh man

redemption, thy name is sakurai

i won't be 2 and out this time!

.. lousy M2K

Top Bottom