• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunger!

Smash Champion
S: Meta Knight, Snake
A: Diddy Kong, Marth, Falco, Ice Climbers
B: Wario, King Dedede, Olimar, Lucario
C: Kirby, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Pikachu, Mr. Game & Watch, Toon Link, Donkey Kong
D: Pit, Peach, Ike, Sonic, Wolf, Luigi, Ness, Pokémon Trainer, Zelda/Sheik, Fox
E: Link, Yoshi, Bowser, Mario, Ganondorf, Lucas, Samus, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff

SBR Brawl Tier List v4.0

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
C: Kirby, ROB, Zero Suit Samus, Pikachu, Mr. Game & Watch, Toon Link, Donkey Kong
E: Link, Yoshi, Bowser, Mario, Ganondorf, Lucas, Samus, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff

SBR Brawl Tier List v4.0
If that was the next tier list, that would be utterly terrible.

TheMike

Smash Lord

SBR Brawl Tier List v4.0
Lucario is too high. He's good, but not 10th best. G&W's very low. The same for Wolf. Pit and Peach should move 2 or 3 spots up(maybe even more). Nevermind Lucas as the 4th worst. And Ganon is too high.

Characters Rankings =/= Tier Lists.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
because allys mk is brokededed....

and lol at arty, it may look like hes a scrub cause hes a falco main that cant beat the ike main in his region, but he always places high, so I can tell that hes skilled.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
because allys mk is brokededed....

and lol at arty, it may look like hes a scrub cause hes a falco main that cant beat the ike main in his region, but he always places high, so I can tell that hes skilled.
That sounds like the biggest contradiction EVER :psycho: :psycho: :psycho:

:059:

lain

Smash Master
Arty is ****ing good as hell.

Which makes me all the more pissed off that you twins aren't coming to pound4. You woulda been auto-on -_-

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
In both those videos he lost the set... And one of them is from a year ago
keep in mind 2 things here.

1. I was defending you when some body called your skill into question, and I said that you were quite skilled.

2. despite the fact that he lost the sets, it still shows you, as a falco, losing to an ike, which for all intents and purposes, shouldnt be happening.

Arty

Smash Lord
Thanks, but Idk why a Falco losing to an Ike shouldn't be happening. It's a 60-40 matchup in Falco's favor, so dropping some games to the best Ike who has tons of Falco experience is nothing to be ashamed of :/

In other news... Ally's MK is legit!

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
How is Falco Ike only 6/4 Falco? Just press "X" and "B" a lot and it becomes like 7/3.

:059:

St. Viers

Smash Champion
^^even if that were true, it still means that the best ike with lots of falco experience good beat a good falco ;)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
For anyone interested in a preview, here's the list with January tournaments so far, and July tournaments removed.

C: Mr. Game & Watch, Kirby, Toon Link, Zero Suit Samus, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, ROB, Pit, Peach
D: Ike, Luigi, Wolf, Sonic, Pokémon Trainer, Zelda/Sheik, Link, Ness
E: Yoshi, Fox, Mario, Bowser, Ganondorf, Lucas, Samus, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Thanks, but Idk why a Falco losing to an Ike shouldn't be happening. It's a 60-40 matchup in Falco's favor, so dropping some games to the best Ike who has tons of Falco experience is nothing to be ashamed of :/

In other news... Ally's MK is legit!
It's 7-3 Falco's A dude. >_> One of Ike's hardest MUs after MK...heck, it might be Ike's second hardest MU. D3 isn't as hard, and Olimar is looking easier as well.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
For anyone interested in a preview, here's the list with January tournaments so far, and July tournaments removed.

C: Mr. Game & Watch, Kirby, Toon Link, Zero Suit Samus, Pikachu, Donkey Kong, ROB, Pit, Peach
D: Ike, Luigi, Wolf, Sonic, Pokémon Trainer, Zelda/Sheik, Link, Ness
E: Yoshi, Fox, Mario, Bowser, Ganondorf, Lucas, Samus, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon
Most noticably low postions here are Fox and ROB to me. But no real surprise, the results had many surprises in the past (Luigi and Ness B, Link C, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom