• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Which is why I've been hesitant to suggest running one. We would have to discuss a procedure for running it beforehand. Unless we can find a computer program to run Swiss for us, we're going to have to do that part by hand, so we will basically need someone with a list of that round's matches to stand in the middle of the room and get people to play while keeping track of open TVs.

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
I am willing you help if you need some, although it looks like it is covered, Ill take a shift if someone wants to go eat or what have you.

Really excited for this.

Also anybody who has magic cards bring some I have a block/Type 2 deck.

onski?

Smash Ace
the most important thing about swiss is the cooperation of all the players... that means nobody randomly leaving
which is the reason i don't want to run swiss. i favor the good old pools --> bracket method myself. also there won't be any bull**** brawl event going on the same day

we have HUM 111 locked down, and i think i'll be able to swing a couple extra TVs for this event. but i must now begin pleading for set-ups.. i guess i'll bring them donuts and hand out donuts to whoever brings set-ups.

boom

QED

Smash Apprentice
Do I need to register online or do I just do stuff at the door.
Sorry if I missed it on the front page. Just didn't want to miss out after traveling from socal.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
if there's not a SHIZ tv with ppl taking turns playing a 2/3 or 3/5 set with shiz, im gonna punch a baby
If there's not at least 2 clones of DSW playing sets of 5 on at least 3 tvs, I'm gonna punch twelve babies.

HOLY ****ING **** DASHIZWIZ IS CUUUUMMMMMIIIIINGGGGGGGG!!!

is that enough hype?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey people I dont know exactly who is picking me up from the airport but if someone can pick me up at this time, 5:40 from the San Francisco (SFO) airport that would be nice, im going to be getting on flights soon so if anyone has information just hit me up please 239 980 2746, that is my cell phone number, thanks :).

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Hey people I dont know exactly who is picking me up from the airport but if someone can pick me up at this time, 5:40 from the San Francisco (SFO) airport that would be nice, im going to be getting on flights soon so if anyone has information just hit me up please 239 980 2746, that is my cell phone number, thanks :).

word! :)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
lol i'm not sure if putting your number on swf was a smart move lol.

on that note i'm taking mine down from my thread hahaha.

Top Bottom